facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old December 1, 2006, 01:06 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Real player,Media player

I dont Trust channel i anymore...CHANNEL I S*Qs

Old December 1, 2006, 01:53 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

oh btw people who r crying out loud for crap broadcasting i suggest watch a NFL game from 1980 or older. you will see the difference. Every body has to start from some where. AT least channel i is trying. But seriously they should stay away from showing news in the middle.
3. Rubel Hossain: Corey J A bowled; BB McCullum caught; JDS Neesham caught
Taijul Islam: T Panyangara bowled; J Nyumbu lbw; TL Chatara bowled
Taskin Ahmed: DAS Gunaratne c Soumya; Lakmal c fiz; Pradeep bowled

Last edited by akabir77; December 1, 2006 at 04:56 PM..
Old December 1, 2006, 02:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mushi

The problem is this is 2006 but just like you said, atleast they are trying and hopefully they will do a better job next time. I have to give credit to them. They are not a sports channel and still trying to show it. Since they are showing a live event, they have to get rid of the news in the middle. Its just not professional. They can show it during the innings break or put some headlines in the bottom of the screen.
Old December 1, 2006, 09:55 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mominul

Guys..from the time game is over, jumptv has been showing Channel I from earlier time.At night I had to watch morning programs.I mailed to them and they said this might happen due to some announcement (like - they won't broadcast the matches).Funny thing is during the first match stream was on time.

Just in case, they continue doing that during 2nd match too, do u people know some other sources which stream directly from Channel I (not like showing recorded stream)?Ready to buy it cause the only thing I care is the game.Please share.Thanks in advance.
Old December 1, 2006, 11:36 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaridpurChicago
You mentioned 'they must watch star sports and espn but they never learn'. You wanted to mean that they have watched the technical know how from star sports and espn. So, you brokered the deal of their training. I didn't know that.

Btw, there's no language called operating system language. Windows is written using Assembly, C and C++ and I'm master of all these three languages. I have notable contribution on (IBM's DB2) product heavier than Microsoft's SQL Server. Pls, don't teach me what needs to make windows.
By operating system language I meant those C, C++ And it doesn't matter whether you are an expert on these language because you have already made a dumb statement- people watch windows 8 hours per day so they should make windows!

BTW it seems like that you are an expert so you know everything! Mr. Perfect!

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old December 1, 2006, 11:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyobreeze
Guys..from the time game is over, jumptv has been showing Channel I from earlier time.At night I had to watch morning programs.I mailed to them and they said this might happen due to some announcement (like - they won't broadcast the matches).Funny thing is during the first match stream was on time.

Just in case, they continue doing that during 2nd match too, do u people know some other sources which stream directly from Channel I (not like showing recorded stream)?Ready to buy it cause the only thing I care is the game.Please share.Thanks in advance.
hmm things are getting complex! But the hope is that the stream which is running on www.live-from-bd.com is as same as bd channel i. Right now it's showing tritio matra and its coinside with the schedule provided by the prothom-alo. So lets hope this stream is from Direct tv's channel i. BTW I don't know what's goin on in jumptv.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old December 1, 2006, 11:56 PM
Administrator

SMHassan and Chicagonian Faridpuri - please ease off.

BTW, SMHassan misunderstood one comment of our Windy Citizen denizen:

Quote:
If the learning is by watching then everyone would learn to make Microsoft Windows as everyone watch it 8 hours a day. You need to buy expertise to make things and that needs money. Give them the money that espn spends, they will learn without watching.
He was stating exactly what SMHassan later expressed - you can't freakin' learn something by watching something for umpteen hours. Of course, the two of you took the basic premise to support your own contrary viewpoints.

Peace and out.
Old December 2, 2006, 12:28 PM
ODI Cricketer

Thanks Zunaid (I'm not saying bhai, Since I probably know you from Buet).

I liked your descrption "Windy Citizen denizen". You may like to visit ChicagoExBuet.org