facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old April 4, 2011, 12:13 AM
Cricket Sage

I'm going to Gampel tomorrow. This is once a lifetime opportunity. You DO NOT wanna miss this. You should come. Weather we win or not it's going to be AWESOME!

Old April 8, 2011, 12:11 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Congrats to Huskie fans!! Calhoun did it again. 16-0 in knockout phase this year. They are the #1 team in my book.
Old April 8, 2011, 09:09 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

^^ Thanks Tiger's_Eye

what makes UCONN so good: I feel this is their secret:

They are exceptionally good at recruiting players who have a lot of potential to improve. you know: I think this is why UCONN consistently produce guys like Kemba Walker, Hasheem Thabeet, Rudy Gay, Ray Allen, Emeka Okafor and many more! I do not think there has been any college or university that has been so successful at producing NBA class players consistently. they start off as Bench warmers and after one summer of hard work and training => BOOM! they become really good. This is why I went so crazy in supporting IAN PONT, former Bangladeshi Bowling coach. Because i felt that we have someone who can do just that!

a very very close friend of mine(he is Bengali) was considered for the UCONN Men's basketballl team, he didn't get accepted because he is too short, plus they were not looking for Point Guards at that time. I am not exaggerating but This friend of mine can make three pointers at will you just have to see it to believe me!
Old April 8, 2011, 09:54 PM
Cricket Sage

We would have a crazy team next year if Kemba stayed. But with Lamb Napier Roscoe and Oriakhi I think we will still have a pretty good team next year.

I'm so happy that we won the title while I was in school, best college memory ever! What a year, specially considering we were number 10 in the big east pre season poll and we finished 9-9 in the season. People will say we had an easy road to the championship but at the end we are the champions and that's all it matters.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)