facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 9, 2007, 11:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Bossman, Imran Khan, Viv

We need a 6th bowler badly. I wouldn't bet on Mashrafee bowling all 10 overs on Wednesday. We also need someone to take the shine off the ball in the first 10 overs, and thereby protecting the middle order and help them play their natural game. Scared to take out Golla, who is incidentally Bashar's buddy. If I was Bashar, I'd sit out for one game. Anybody would make better decision than me in the field. This is an impossible circular reasoning.

Old April 9, 2007, 11:12 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Bossman, Imran Khan, Viv

Reza is fresh from SriLanka A series. If Mashrafee is not 100% fit, Reza is an automatic 6th bowler for this team. I think its a no brainer at this point, unless Reza really sucks in the net.
Old April 9, 2007, 11:58 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pagol-chagol
Reza is fresh from SriLanka A series. If Mashrafee is not 100% fit, Reza is an automatic 6th bowler for this team. I think its a no brainer at this point, unless Reza really sucks in the net.
how was reza's performance in SL? our A team basically got whitewashed in both tests and ODIs. not sure if reza's up for the task.
Old April 10, 2007, 12:04 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

Quote:
Originally Posted by oporajeyo_bangla
how was reza's performance in SL? our A team basically got whitewashed in both tests and ODIs. not sure if reza's up for the task.
played 3 match.
scored
82(84, 7X4, 3X6),
Old April 10, 2007, 06:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

If team management go for including Farhad in team, they should replace with JO & the line up should be the following:

tamim
mushfiq
bashar
sakib
ashraful
aftab
farhad
mashrafee
rafique
razzak
rasel
Old April 10, 2007, 07:22 AM
Test Cricketer

Reza=MBabu, Shejan
the problem with BD batsmen that they are not capable of playing bigger innings and taking singles except the new ones.
So you tell me what best can happen if we include players like that ..max 30 runs and 5 overs of service in bowling dpet for the cost of 40 runs may be a wkt with that.
Old April 10, 2007, 08:03 AM
Cricket Sage

What happened to F Reza? Was he physically harrased by custom or someone...?
Old April 10, 2007, 08:23 AM
Street Cricketer

Default 1st team

asalam-u-alaikum my brothers,

i am so happy and so are all the people who are bengali, at the way bangladesh have progressed and are progressing through the super 8s. Aluhumdulilah! Allah is with our team. inshallah we can beat england who have a few weaknesses. we just need to get the dangerman, pietersen out quickly and inshallah we will be fine. if we can beat the aussies n the sth africans why cant we beat england. on our day we can beat anyone. anyway, enough of me chatting.... i think our team should be...
1.mushfiqur rahim
2.tamim iqbal
3.habibul bashar
4.saqib-al-hasan
5.aftab ahmed
6.mohammed ashraful
7.farhad reza
8.mohammed rafique
9.mashrafe bin mortaza
10.abdur razzaq
11.syed rasel
i think rahim should be promoted to opener ahead of javed. even tho javed has done a reasonable job, we all noe how patient rahim is n we need that as an opener. wot a combination rahim in one end and hard hitting tamim in the other. 2 youngters let loose.
n i think habibul needs some quality time at the crease n coming in at no.3 would be good for him... he is a good captain at the end of the day n deserves a place.. after all we did beat loadsa teams under his captaincy and he does use the three spinners well.
and i am putting farhad in because he has done a great job for our a team. i noe this is a different ball game but he will be fine... weve got 4 big hitters in aftab, momo, farhad, n mashrafee. there could be fireworks in the last 10 overs. even tho this team will never get picked, im jus saying wot i think........

forid