facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 25, 2013, 10:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

I HIGHLY doubt 100 million people are watching in bd. I am gonna do an educated guess and say ~20 mil (still probably generous).... there is no way from a country with 150 million ppl, 100 mil ppl are watching cricket...lol... just on age distrubtion and gender alone 3/4 of that number should be taken off.

Old April 25, 2013, 11:05 AM
Cricket Legend

Figure of speech iDumb! Was just making a point of television audience in Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe. Sponsors are also Bangladeshi, so dont understand why no Bangladeshi commentators, or at least good international quality ones.
Old April 25, 2013, 11:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeesh
Figure of speech iDumb! Was just making a point of television audience in Bangladesh Vs Zimbabwe. Sponsors are also Bangladeshi, so dont understand why no Bangladeshi commentators, or at least good international quality ones.
I agree with you. Athar and Shamim should have been there. Our commentators are partial too but at least there would been a balance of impartials. Maybe Shamim asked for too much money who knows...
Old April 25, 2013, 11:51 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeesh
I dont know which guy Dean is, but they all sound the same and are annoying. How many times did they bring up Jahuruls drop catch. Thank good Jahurul didnt score a century. Chigumbura bowling in mid 130's? Graemme Craemer prodigious leg spinner? Meth more swing than James Anderson? Appreciate their enthusiasm and love towards the game, but dear broadcaster 100+ million people are watching from Bangladesh, at least put a few neutral commentators. Not sure how many of Zimbabwe's 12 million would be watching
He is the only blind commentator. He hears the sound of the bat and surroundings and then commentates.
Old April 25, 2013, 02:30 PM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
I agree with you. Athar and Shamim should have been there. Our commentators are partial too but at least there would been a balance of impartials. Maybe Shamim asked for too much money who knows...
I don't think our commentators show this much bias in their commentary.
Old April 25, 2013, 03:11 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mash,Tamim,Mastan

i think the only issue was with the hospitality and facilities provided by zim board. from yesterdays news paper it came to light that there was no water in the hotel when players returned from the practice. now that's quite substandard. when ICC approves a venue they check all the facility and i hope ICC should take another review of facilities in Harare.
Old April 25, 2013, 05:53 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Dhur Zimfan just needed some attention...

None was criticizing Zim for all the issues he mentioned. People were mainly complaining against BCB.

The biggest complain against Zim was accommodation and logistics... Where the guys were having some complains. I'm not so sure about the specifics of it .... Zimfan, if u can please confirm the hotel they are in Harare, we can figure ou the genuinity of the complains..

Rest everything is fair from Zim side and our players and board takes the responsibility of not having a price match... That was much more than being morons to refuse to have a practice match...

Finally weldone and congratulations for ur team and fans, Zimfan ..
Old April 25, 2013, 08:51 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Zimfan,
Don't feel sorry!! I am with you. There is no way we could win the first test. Few calls here and there wouldn't make any difference of the out come. We were out classed in every sector. More than a day wasn't played at all.

As for BC members, be a kind host.
Old April 25, 2013, 11:06 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Zimfan,
Don't feel sorry!! I am with you. There is no way we could win the first test. Few calls here and there wouldn't make any difference of the out come. We were out classed in every sector. More than a day wasn't played at all.

As for BC members, be a kind host.
petrol water khaoay je kind host hoise
Old April 26, 2013, 01:16 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
petrol water khaoay je kind host hoise
Ora gu khele, tumio gu khaba?