facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old January 22, 2010, 09:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashraf-FTP
And seriously, if even 1 country launches a nuke attack on any country right now, the whole world will be destroyed because the other countries that didnt get attacked will get an excuse to atack on them, and they will use it to the best of their abilities.. And the other countries will get on too and it will like the third world war, And if there will be a third WW, the world wont survive this time because in total, there are enough nukes to wipe the whole world 4 times (I dont get it, 1 is enough to kill every single thing, why spend more money building it?? )...
He is just a kid - has many years of growing ahead of him. Wait a few years and then ask again.

Old January 22, 2010, 09:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Still, about the nukes,
I just simply dont get it, if a country launches a nuke attack on you, how can you counter that?? you will already be dead..

And seriously, if even 1 country launches a nuke attack on any country right now, the whole world will be destroyed because the other countries that didnt get attacked will get an excuse to atack on them, and they will use it to the best of their abilities.. And the other countries will get on too and it will like the third world war, And if there will be a third WW, the world wont survive this time because in total, there are enough nukes to wipe the whole world 4 times (I dont get it, 1 is enough to kill every single thing, why spend more money building it?? )...
Ha ha...nice questions my friend.
1. Nukes will only destroy a part of the country not the whole so we will still have nukes left if they're spread all over the country.

2. The other countries won't attack with nukes, trust me. They know it will destroy the world.

3. If we destroy the world, at least we will die as 1 of the last countries.

Last edited by sbsash; January 22, 2010 at 09:42 PM..
Old January 22, 2010, 09:41 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Son - do you know what nukes do? Anyway - why don't you get a few more growth rings and have actually faced death in your life (and not through movies) let us talk again.
Ok, tell me this... ur fighting a guy for ur life, and all the 2 of u have grenades and a knife. He has u down and is abt to stab u. U have ur grenade at ur hand. Would you rather throw the grenade at him (will also kill u) and get ur revenge or just die and let him live? (and there will be no police to arrest him or somthing).I'd prefer to throw the grenade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
He is just a kid - has many years of growing ahead of him. Wait a few years and then ask again.
I'm pretty sure I will still have the same answer. sorry not trying to be rude, but trying to be honest.
Old January 22, 2010, 10:02 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mash, Alok, Ash, Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbsash
Ha ha...nice questions my friend.
1. Nukes will only destroy a part of the country not the whole so we will still have nukes left if they're spread all over the country.

2. The other countries won't attack with nukes, trust me. They know it will destroy the world.

3. If we destroy the world, at least we will die as 1 of the last countries.
well first of all.. Why would you want to destroy the world?? thats the first thing.. And if the other countries wont use nukes, why would you.. And as i said, there are enough nukes to destroy the whole world 4 times, so a country like BD is like an ant being destroyed by an elephant..

And i agree with Zunaid bro.. Nukes are not "toys"..
Old January 22, 2010, 10:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
well first of all.. Why would you want to destroy the world?? thats the first thing.. And if the other countries wont use nukes, why would you.. And as i said, there are enough nukes to destroy the whole world 4 times, so a country like BD is like an ant being destroyed by an elephant..

And i agree with Zunaid bro.. Nukes are not "toys"..
I'm not saying they're like toys, I'm gonna use them only if we're losing the war, atleast we will die as 1 of the last countries. And if they attack us first, the whole world's gonna declare war on them,where they won't use nukes, so that shouldn't be a prob.
Old January 22, 2010, 10:12 PM
Cricket Legend

I think i have said enough that if you would have been able to get it, you would have got it by now..

whats the point of not surviving as "1 of the last surviving countries" while you can just avoid all that and reach an agreement so that all the surviving countries survive rather than killing everyone??
Old January 22, 2010, 10:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I think i have said enough that if you would have been able to get it, you would have got it by now..

whats the point of not surviving as "1 of the last surviving countries" while you can just avoid all that and reach an agreement so that all the surviving countries survive rather than killing everyone??
why don't u guys get what I'm trying to say!? I mean if there was no way that the other country would stop until they took us down, then use nukes. And I'd prefer to take my enemy with me than to let him live without me.
Old January 22, 2010, 10:18 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Dr. Z Uncle and Rashed bhai,

Don't you just love our Sbsash (Baizeed) and Ashraf? These two are two of my most favourite inspirations in the whole world, they make me want to live another day. Even though Sbsash is saying something that I am against of but you just simply can not get mad at him, he is learning, always learning, unlike me and many others oldies and he is always thinking critically (yes, there is flaws in the thought process, but you have to give him room for that, he is superbly young and I know SB is not a mean, cruel person who actually like to see living breathing things getting melted and burnt)....and then there is Ashraf, he is a very young person as well, and he is also critically thinking, arguing and defending his own theory strongly!!! I feel very happy when I hear these two speak, and they always get my full attention, even if I have a funny smirk on my face when SBsash talks about the nuke, as I know both of them love humaity and peace, genuinely!!!

May Allah blass them both!!!
Old January 22, 2010, 10:18 PM
Cricket Legend

As i told you, Why would some country try to attack you till you are totally destroyed for no reason?? You must have done something to make the country be like that towards you..

OK, im just gonna stop there, no point in arguing, this will just go on till one of us compromise and understand the other person..

EDIT: Ok.. Just for the sake of Zaved bro I will continue this
Old January 22, 2010, 10:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Dr. Z Uncle and Rashed bhai,

Don't you just love our Sbsash (Baizeed) and Ashraf? These two are two of my most favourite inspirations in the whole world, they make me want to live another day. Even though Sbsash is saying something that I am against of but you just simply can not get mad at him, he is learning, always learning, unlike me and many others oldies and he is always thinking critically (yes, there is flaws in the thought process, but you have to give him room for that, he is superbly young and I know SB is not a mean, cruel person who actually like to see living breathing things getting melted and burnt)....and then there is Ashraf, he is a very young person as well, and he is also critically thinking, arguing and defending his own theory strongly!!! I feel very happy when I hear these two speak, and they always get my full attention, even if I have a funny smirk on my face when SBsash talks about the nuke, as I know both of them love humaity and peace, genuinely!!!

May Allah blass them both!!!
You're right BK, I love humanity and peace but in war times, u have to do what u can to make sure ur enemy loses the war...u don't have to win, just have to make sure ur enemy loses. I'm sorry but thats just the way I think when it comes to war.
Old January 22, 2010, 10:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
You're right BK, I love humanity and peace but in war times, u have to do what u can to make sure ur enemy loses the war...u don't have to win, just have to make sure ur enemy loses. I'm sorry but thats just the way I think when it comes to war.
well cant you just live without wars?? its not impossible right?? Why really do you have to fight?? There is no good reason to fight.. And i really think and hope the PM's and presidents of the big countries have the brain to give us a happy, warless and peaceful world.. A place where you wont have to wake up each day and think about dying or think about your country getting nuked..

There would have been no nukes on earth right now, if countries like Iran and NK joined the treaties signed by other countries, who actually want a peaceful and nukefree world..
Old January 22, 2010, 10:30 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
well cant you just live without wars?? its not impossible right?? Why really do you have to fight?? There is no good reason to fight.. And i really think and hope the PM's and presidents of the big countries have the brain to give us a happy, warless and peaceful world.. A place where you wont have to wake up each day and think about dying or think about your country getting nuked..

There would have been no nukes on earth right now, if countries like Iran and NK joined the treaties signed by other countries, who actually want a peaceful and nukefree world..
I WANT A PEACEFUL WORLD TOO and I would sign the Nuclear Treaty but if for sm reason we get in a war and losing, then I would break the treaty and use it.
Old January 22, 2010, 10:36 PM
Cricket Legend

Blah! Blah! Blah!!!!

I wanna say stuff but since i said i will stop, I will shut up, you dont/wont get it..
Old January 22, 2010, 10:49 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Tamim IK/Nasir Hossain

would sbsash and Ashraf stop e-fighting each other.
Old January 22, 2010, 11:13 PM
Cricket Legend

Again, these r our opinions we're arguing with (abt nukes) and in my opinion it is better to take ur enemy with u than to let them live.

I'm not commenting on this anymore
Old January 22, 2010, 11:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Again, these r our opinions we're arguing with (abt nukes) and in my opinion it is better to take ur enemy with u than to let them live.

I'm not commenting on this anymore
ur saying its ok to be a suicide bomber?
Old January 22, 2010, 11:22 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashed411
ur saying its ok to be a suicide bomber?
ya as long as your enemy gets equivalent or more damage.
Old January 22, 2010, 11:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
ya as long as your enemy gets equivalent or more damage.
hahaah. Wow dude you are hardcore. You must have grew up in the streets of Taliban or Al Qaeda.
Old January 23, 2010, 01:34 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Aravinda DeSilva, Lara

Quote:
we need to have a good military. Example:
We have a conflict with Myanmar and they attack us, we lose the war and all those infractures will be a waste of money. U see what I mean?
there are better ways of resolving a problem than going to war. myanmar can't go to war without incurring the wrath of international community where BD has much more support than myanmar does.

think of it this way, if you have a problem with your neighbour, should you call the police or buy a gun and murder him ?

Quote:
6. Who cares what others think abt u....Nuclear weapons coz if sm1 tries to wipe us off the map, then we will be able to do the same. U never know who u can trust!
7 countries have nuclear weapons, another 3 probably have them or will have them in the future. there are 203 nations at the moment, i.e 196 are without nuclear weapons, how many have been wiped out ? the answer is ZERO.
Old January 23, 2010, 05:10 AM
Cricket Legend

lets live in a peaceful world...god created this world and we humans created borders...so if there is borders then we must protect it, thats why i say we need to have a good air force

Last edited by revolver; January 23, 2010 at 05:36 AM..
Old January 23, 2010, 06:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

What the country needs is population control and education. Way too many people. For a country like BD, population should be no more than 15 million and we got 150m+.
Old January 23, 2010, 10:57 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

I apologised, I didn't mean to encourage Sbsash with his stupid nuke and bomb ideas, I was praising his ability to think and counter think, but obviously he was missing a big big point. Nonetheless, he went too far and it was very wrong and stupid, ridiculaous of him. I am truly sorry that I praised him before without teaching him, explaing the truth about human life and pain! Real life is not a Video game.

Last edited by bujhee kom; January 23, 2010 at 03:30 PM..
Old January 23, 2010, 11:12 AM
Banned

Sbsash got banned because of this thread??? or was he fighitng with sir Zunaid via pm?
Old January 23, 2010, 12:06 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Niccolo Machiavelli

Defence of a country is very difficult when vast majority of the population is ignorant . They form the biggest national security threat from within. Military is only a small fraction of the security mechanism of a country while the population bears the responsibility by acting responsibly. This is how a country can ensure the security . In the post cold war world , enriched and enlightened human resource provides the security and defence of a country that lives on prosperity . Military is irrelevant here.

Last edited by view360; January 23, 2010 at 12:08 PM.. Reason: missing word
Old January 24, 2010, 01:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Its nice to see India helping us out. Our air force needs some serious upgrades, but right now as most people pointed out, military investments are not what we should focus on. Instead the government should improve the education in bd so our literacy rate can increase and improve our transportation as it seems to be one of the major problems we face.