facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 7, 2018, 11:13 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinRaat.
How the hell do women teams, field their best XI, what happens when its that time of the month.

These are the questions we should ask ourselves.
This is not funny dude, if you write whatever random thoughts come to your mind without filtering or thinking it makes you look like a creep. You know I like you as a poster but sometimes you post really distasteful stuff.
Old January 7, 2018, 08:27 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul Haque

Just wow, and you think female fans should flock in here at BC!

Old January 7, 2018, 10:46 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World

some of these comments here are terrible. South east boys and men have a lot of respect to learn. I have my own definition of what a perfect woman is for me but in no way am i ever disrespectful to them in general or make comments that are demoralizing or takeaway from what makes them so great. Don't divert the convo

we need more women like her.

Dinraat what kinda stupid questions are these?? Grow up.
Old January 8, 2018, 11:36 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
One World uncle,
All our regular posting/active female members of BC - gone! And there was a time we had a pretty active female member posting regularly, everyday -
Like, sister Zainab from West Indies/Canada (Ashraful's adopted protective big sister)
Fuallah (Fahmida Ullah - 1st member of BC),
Antora,
Zinat,
Prantika,
Shobha,
Kathbiraly,
Moon Khalamma ( Orphy's beloved wife),
RumZ,
FaHiMa,
Lamisa (Coach Ian Pont's arch enemy)
Mona,
Trixta
Kalo-mon and many other -since they don't come around no more, I am forgetting the names! It is very sad indeed, not to see them here and I miss their posts/comments/enthusiasm and thoughts.
Old January 18, 2018, 03:27 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
One World uncle,
All our regular posting/active female members of BC - gone! And there was a time we had a pretty active female member posting regularly, everyday -
Like, sister Zainab from West Indies/Canada (Ashraful's adopted protective big sister)
Antora,
Zinat,
Prantika,
Shobha,
Kathbiraly,
RumZ,
FaHiMa,
Mona,
Trixta
Kalo-mon and many other -since they don't come around no more, I am forgetting the names! It is very sad indeed, not to see them here and I miss their posts/comments/enthusiasm and thoughts.
Also just remember, the most important, currently only active BC female member, taklima-naj apu. I am so sorry I missed her name on the list. She is the only one who is still active and occasionally posts.
Old January 18, 2018, 09:31 PM
Cricket Sage

^Is it Jahanara Alam or Jane Alam.

You know like that disgusting song,

https://youtu.be/RO4EQElTR1k
Old January 18, 2018, 11:30 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
^Is it Jahanara Alam or Jane Alam.

You know like that disgusting song,

https://youtu.be/RO4EQElTR1k
Old January 19, 2018, 10:38 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
One World uncle,
Antora,
Zinat,
Prantika,
Shobha,
Kathbiraly,
RumZ,
FaHiMa,
Mona,
Trixta
BK bhai, you missed my favorite Kamini (from italy) who was a diehard Ganguly fan.
Old January 19, 2018, 11:58 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
BK bhai, you missed my favorite Kamini (from italy) who was a diehard Ganguly fan.
Oohh yes, yes, thank you mamu,
I missed Kamini apu,
Purbasha apu,
Priyanka apu
Parisha apu
Old January 8, 2018, 11:27 AM
Cricket Savant

Roy, Shaan da, Maruf bahia, Orpheus and all of you bhaiyos - thank you for reading these and watching the clips and posting, joking, serious, all! Very good going, ei?

Now, what I will say about Jahanara Alam - where I am extremely impressed by her are in several areas - her ability to speak and present herself as a skipper of a national team - representing a nation of 165+ millions of people on an international or a national media and stage (Q&A) (post #2, clip #2). The way she speaks Bengali, note guys - Post #2, Clip #2 - "Jahanara Alam speaks about the safety of Motherhood" - She speaks with extreme intelligence, proper shuddho Bangla, immaculate pronunciation, and in a very articulate way, with authority and with at the same time with humbleness and 'kindness'! Now, nobody or many may not agree with me, and nobody has to, but I have never seen/heard a male cricketer of BD from anytime, EVER, to speak like that, like Jahanara. Salute.

I am very convinced about her athleticism and leadership ability (again) - form the way she walks on the field and the way she sits - Look at her spine - posture! She sits like a diplomat, a US supervisory Federal agent answering to the senate at the Capital Hill. She is tall (I know that's her parents; gift/gene, not necessarily to her credit), but the way way she walks in the field next to Mithali Raj (the Indian captain , a superstar legendary world cricketer) - you will notice, her chin is always up - Her field entrance, exit/presentation appearance remind me of two cricketers - Imran Khan and Kapil Dev (post #3, photo #3)! She has the personality, body language, movement and sense of urgency in terms of performance/game responsibility of a leader. Look at her next to the 3 other international captains, look at her posture (post #3, photograph #5).

Jahanara Alam's wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahanara_Alam

Alhamdulillah! May Allah, my Lord bless her!

Last edited by bujhee kom; January 8, 2018 at 12:22 PM..
Old January 8, 2018, 12:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Quote:
Roy, Shaan da, Maruf bahia, Orpheus and all of you bhaiyos - thank you for reading these and watching the clips and posting, joking, serious, all! Very good going, ei?

Now, what I will say about Jahanara Alam - where I am extremely impressed by her are in several areas - her ability to speak and present herself as a skipper of a national team - representing a nation of 165+ millions of people on an international or a national media and stage (Q&A) (post #2, clip #2). The way she speaks Bengali, note guys - Post #2, Clip #2 - "Jahanara Alam speaks about the safety of Motherhood" - She speaks with extreme intelligence, proper shuddho Bangla, immaculate pronunciation, and in a very articulate way, with authority and with at the same time with humbleness and 'kindness'! Now, nobody or many may not agree with me, and nobody has to, but I have never seen/heard a male cricketer of BD from anytime, EVER, to speak like that, like Jahanara. Salute.

I am very convinced about her athleticism and leadership ability (again) - form the way she walks on the field and the way she sits - Look at her spine - posture! She sits like a diplomat, a US supervisory Federal agent answering to the senate at the Capital Hill. She is tall (I know that's her parents; gift/gene, not necessarily to her credit), but the way way she walks in the field next to Mithali Raj (the Indian captain , a superstar legendary world cricketer) - you will notice, her chin is always up - Her field entrance, exit/presentation appearance remind me of two cricketers - Imran Khan and Kapil Dev (post #3, photo #3)! She has the personality, body language, movement and sense of urgency in terms of performance/game responsibility of a leader. Look at her next to the 3 other international captains, look at her posture (post #3, photograph #5).

Jahanara Alam's wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jahanara_Alam

Alhamdulillah! May Allah, my Lord bless her!
Ok bhai, bujhe gelam. PM me your bio-data, I will go talk to Alam uncle and aunty.
Old January 8, 2018, 12:51 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
Ok bhai, bujhe gelam. PM me your bio-data, I will go talk to Alam uncle and aunty.
Hello, Yankees bhaiyo! Apni tow pure ghee totally Bujhee Kom #2 miah!
Look at post #27...your Alam uncle and aunty are probably younger than me...hehehe!! That's why I said that I would so proud of Jahanara if she was my child/daughter, I would never miss a game of hers and be her #1 fan, like as her father.

Chhi Chhi eki bolchen gow dada...I am no Roy Moore! Oi buira beta koob Boodmais achey!
Old January 8, 2018, 09:20 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Quote:
Hello, Yankees bhaiyo! Apni tow pure ghee totally Bujhee Kom #2 miah!
Look at post #27...your Alam uncle and aunty are probably younger than me...hehehe!! That's why I said that I would so proud of Jahanara if she was my child/daughter, I would never miss a game of hers and be her #1 fan, like as her father.

Chhi Chhi eki bolchen gow dada...I am no Roy Moore! Oi buira beta koob Boodmais achey!
Dhur miah. Amader deshe 20, 30 bochor tophat kichu na.
Old January 8, 2018, 11:41 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

I think she's very passionate about cricket on the whole. She is a competitor. With whatever resources she has, she's worked with.

She wear the BD flag bandana on her head when she runs in to bowl. With pride she represents her nation.

I have tried to open tour threads on women's cricket in the past, it has not been able to gain much reaction. That is the past.

I must commend Bujhee Kom, for coming up with this thread about Jahanara, who at one time I was smitten with.

There are more in the BD women's team: Rumana Ahmed and Salma Khatun. They are talented as well.
Old January 8, 2018, 12:30 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
I think she's very passionate about cricket on the whole. She is a competitor. With whatever resources she has, she's worked with.

She wear the BD flag bandana on her head when she runs in to bowl. With pride she represents her nation.

I have tried to open tour threads on women's cricket in the past, it has not been able to gain much reaction. That is the past.

I must commend Bujhee Kom, for coming up with this thread about Jahanara, who at one time I was smitten with.

There are more in the BD women's team: Rumana Ahmed and Salma Khatun. They are talented as well.
Totally, aklemalp Singh. Since Kathbirali is gone, you are the number 1 BD Women cricket team supporter/fan here in BC. You always kept up with the team's progress and struggle. You always cheered and made effort to keep us updated by running threads and/or posting everything, etc.

I think our Salma Khatun may retire soon. She is a real pioneer.

I wish Kathbirali apu would come back to BC and post again, and share her insights on the team.
Old January 8, 2018, 11:49 AM
Cricket Savant

As far as notable BD female cricketers go, before or with Jahanara Alam we have,

Former BD national skipper Salma Khatun
{NaimulHd (Huda) openned a thread on her}.
opener right arm batsman, right-arm off-break
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salma_Khatun
http://www.espncricinfo.com/banglade...er/301603.html

Panna Ghosh (right arm medium pace bowler) - our first ever women pacer!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panna_Ghosh
http://www.espncricinfo.com/banglade...er/301600.html

Khadija tul Kubra (right arm off-break) - a genuine turner
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khadija_Tul_Kubra
http://www.espncricinfo.com/banglade...er/535871.html

Rumana Ahmed (allrounder - right arm middle order batsman and right arm leg-break)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rumana_Ahmed
http://www.espncricinfo.com/banglade...er/343648.html
Old January 8, 2018, 08:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: David Warner

^^^ Called a "SAGE" for a reason.

Old January 19, 2018, 05:10 AM
Cricket Sage

I checked your list BK. While I enjoyed most of their posts, in case of 2/3 of them I did not really notice whether they were female or not.

Just to educate you, there was also Zainab, our guyanese female member, my sister from another mother and a huge fan of Ashraful.
Old January 19, 2018, 10:12 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
One World uncle,
Antora,
Quote:
I checked your list BK. While I enjoyed most of their posts, in case of 2/3 of them I did not really notice whether they were female or not.

Just to educate you, there was also Zainab, our guyanese female member, my sister from another mother and a huge fan of Ashraful.
Hello uncle, do you wear kalo goggles sun glasses while indoor like our Ferdaus Wahid? Zainab apa was first in my list! Or are you turning like our 'Kana Baba' uncle of BC?
Old January 19, 2018, 12:15 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Hello uncle, do you wear kalo goggles sun glasses while indoor like our Ferdaus Wahid? Zainab apa was first in my list! Or are you turning like our 'Kana Baba' uncle of BC?
OH OK< Good job
Old January 23, 2018, 09:30 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
OH OK< Good job
One World Uncleji,
Another great poster that I had absolutely missed in my BC female posters list is our Oronnya apa. My bad. She and taklima-naj apa are the few that are still dropping by and occasionally posting. Great cricketing insights.
Old January 23, 2018, 01:26 PM
Cricket Sage

BK Bhai, why you are obsessed with our female posters?

Keno, male poster-der post aar bhalo lage na?
Old January 23, 2018, 02:00 PM
Cricket Savant

^^^Hehehehe...mamau, Our Apus are our future Ammus! Apus are the Nation's, the world's mothers!

Also if I only talk about guys and bahis, people may think (gay bhabtey parey, bujchen tow?).
Old January 23, 2018, 02:19 PM
Cricket Sage

AFAIK Jane Alam kakku is straight as hell
Old January 23, 2018, 03:53 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
AFAIK Jane Alam kakku is straight as hell
Ohhh...

BTW another BC Apa poster I forgot to metion on my list is Purna apu.