facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 4, 2010, 12:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ashraful,mashrafe,shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
I don't mind back to back tours. But they over did it. They put all the games on the 1st half of the year and nothing on the 2nd. And what I dont like the most is the order they did it in.

Hot humid to NZ weather to back to hot and humid then to English COLD weather then again back at dark and humid weather to back to cold again.
BCB doesn't make the schedule, so its not really their fault. But the schedule has been way too busy for us this year, players ran out of steam in the England test series[home] imo. BD should have avoided the Asia cup, the NZ tour.
Also, after such a hectic 6-7 months, we will have basically nothing for the next 4-5 months. Hopefully BCB can organize some games against some good sides.

Old July 4, 2010, 12:10 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
right now I will only blame BCB for organizing so many back to back tours/matches against strong oppositions,the plyrs r tired of loosing & r lacking confidence/patience/concentration.
We need a break & then play agnst Zim/Kenya/even WI.
I give them credit for that. Isn't it like a beggar complaining of too rich food?

We had been literally begging for matches and you got it, weldone BCB on that front. We needed these matches. Many things could have been done better by BCB, but Siddons/National Team's failure isn't connected to BCB's in efficiency. Except, they hired JS.
Old July 4, 2010, 12:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by beshideshi
BCB doesn't make the schedule, so its not really their fault. But the schedule has been way too busy for us this year, players ran out of steam in the England test series[home] imo. BD should have avoided the Asia cup, the NZ tour.
Also, after such a hectic 6-7 months, we will have basically nothing for the next 4-5 months. Hopefully BCB can organize some games against some good sides.
Negative! I hope BCB can arrange matches against some weak opposition before the worldcup, atleast to get the winning momentum going. Same happend before WC07 and results showed. We know that teams like Ireland, Afganistan and co are waiting to be challenged by us because they want to take our 10th place crown (or is it 9th ?=P) so it shoudn't be really hard to arrange matches against teams like them. I worry that ZIM is very close to our level and maybe they have finaly closed the fair amount of gap that we kept between us.
Old July 4, 2010, 01:04 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangladesh_sy
you do realize BCB doesnt make up our schedule right? We take what we get. period.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (iPhone)
Quote:
Originally Posted by beshideshi
I never said they do. That was Simon
Old July 4, 2010, 01:27 AM
Cricket Sage

^^ lol so what did you do agree with him? we love pointing fingers don't we.
Old July 4, 2010, 01:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
So, it's the administrator's fault and the coach is innocent. Bravo!! Joy Siddons.
When an out of form Ashraful gets selected, it's the selectors' fault in the first place. The same is with the coach's performance. BCB is the responsible one to monitor the coach.
Old July 4, 2010, 01:50 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
^^ lol so what did you do agree with him? we love pointing fingers don't we.
Go read what i wrote... read it twice if you have to.
Old July 4, 2010, 01:54 AM
Cricket Sage

^^ man you get so defensive quickly. Just making a comment thats all. But since you insisted I did read it twice and picked up on this

Quote:
I don't mind back to back tours. But they over did it. They put all the games on the 1st half of the year and nothing on the 2nd. And what I dont like the most is the order they did it in.
who exactly is They? They over did it? They put all the games?
Old July 4, 2010, 04:13 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

Yes definately Bangladesh cricket is in a horrible state.State of emergency is needed to be declared and some urgent decisions neede to be taken.Some of my suggestions:
1.Sack Siddons immediately
2.Sack Lotus
3.Reform BCB
4.Hire a coach with winning mentality
5. . . . . . Anybody any othe suggestion?

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old July 4, 2010, 04:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

dhuuuurrrrr ar bhallage na!!!enough is enough!!who do these [edit] cricketers and board think they are????baaper taka paise naki je dhumay opochoy kortese??i am sooo tired of seeing these retards putting on the bd jersey and going out to the field to bring humiliation for us!amar purano jutar bariro joggo na ei gadhagula!

Last edited by ammark; July 4, 2010 at 09:26 AM.. Reason: mod.language
Old July 4, 2010, 04:57 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: SAKIB AL HASAN

if team not played well,blame have to share not only team management but also administrator.It's high time to say bye siddons and also mostafo and co
Old July 4, 2010, 05:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ash,Tamim, Rahim,Sakib

Seems that they are regressing to the 2003 era, when they used to get beaten badly by lower ranked associates, now it is worse, because they got beaten by a second string county team.
The blame game is swirling round and round, but who is really to be blamed?
Old July 4, 2010, 06:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Ashraful,mashrafe,shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
Negative! I hope BCB can arrange matches against some weak opposition before the worldcup, atleast to get the winning momentum going. Same happend before WC07 and results showed. We know that teams like Ireland, Afganistan and co are waiting to be challenged by us because they want to take our 10th place crown (or is it 9th ?=P) so it shoudn't be really hard to arrange matches against teams like them. I worry that ZIM is very close to our level and maybe they have finaly closed the fair amount of gap that we kept between us.
I think you misunderstood me, by good sides I meant Zim, Ireland, Holland etc. Teams who will give us a fight, but we should win 8 out of 10 games.
and weak sides would be Bermuda, Namibia, USA etc who have nothing to show Bangladesh. So you are right, we should play against teams like Ireland/Afg/Scot at our home before the WC.
Old July 4, 2010, 06:53 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ryder,Tamim,shakib,warner

our alokito PM will focus on cricket team if we name it jatir pita cricket team or they wear jatir pita's face pic in their jersey. politics and cricket shouldnt merge.

lotus kamal destroyed BC
Old July 4, 2010, 08:11 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Mustafa Kamal is the biggest kufa,
as he is now the head of ACC,hope his "Kufa' gets shared by Ind,Pak & Sri so that our share will decrease.
Old July 4, 2010, 05:47 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
^^ man you get so defensive quickly. Just making a comment thats all. But since you insisted I did read it twice and picked up on this

who exactly is They? They over did it? They put all the games?
They are the guys who makes the fixtures. And I was 90% sure it's not BCB. But I wasn't sure about who. But I definitely did not say it was Bcb, nor was I agreeing with Simon.

You need to get of my back...
Old July 5, 2010, 03:48 AM
ODI Cricketer

Old July 5, 2010, 04:50 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Zaved bhai. You are absolutely right.
They need Jutar bari more than anything.
Old July 5, 2010, 08:54 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Down with BC admin! Down with the boss...
It is extremely difficult to make a self negative evaluation. Since you did it, you passed.

Down with the ownership. Tehsin and Mahmood. Shut it down I say. End the misery!!
Old July 5, 2010, 01:11 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: TAmim + Ash

I have been the biggest fan of Bangladesh cricket since WC 2007. I didn't care about school and secretly watched almost every single TEST, ODI, TWenty20 match since then. I went on cricinfo 24/7, even during school, to check Bangladesh cricket news. Until the triNation tournament I was interested in cricket.

Right when I thought Bangladesh cricket was turning a new leaf, sometime around Jan. because they were playing well against India and SR, they started to go back to their old ways. Shakib lost his form, Mashrafe was made captain but he lacks the skills to lead the team by example, and Ash needs to be dropped. Our pacers have been the worst they have ever been. Usually our spinners do well, but they have been unable to get wickets in the England Test matches.

Now, I'm interested in the German National Futbol team. I think they will win the World Cup.

Cricket suxs. I doubt BD will ever change. I just wasted my time for the past few years. My grades would have been a lot better had I not watched Bangladesh beat India in the WC.
Old July 5, 2010, 01:31 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^^ Cya, good bye.
Old July 5, 2010, 01:49 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Graeme Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
So we ask these questions now, all of a sudden, out of no where? Where was these questions back then? I mean it's not like it's a recent problem, that just showed up last night. It's been a big problem for Bangladesh cricket for many years. Yes, BCB is to blame for one of the many things, but not for recent failure. BCB has done lot of things wrong over the years. And one of the major one was to hire the bhomboll as a head coach.
Uhhh... We've been asking these questions for a long time... Not just now.