facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Closed Thread

Old October 29, 2006, 01:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

try bdcarz.com a great site

Old November 2, 2006, 07:14 PM
Street Cricketer

Hi i these 2 episodes and they were absolutey brilliant,just wish there were more episodes .Great site bt the way.
Old November 3, 2006, 12:53 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by billah
Okey, I have to say this now. Specially, when I see that even Prof Yunus gets less threads than this guy on this board:

We really should not make too much out of a body-shop guy...

They are dime-a-dozen in places like San Fernando Valley of Southern California.

These guys put out some really amazing work, for very little money. They are eons ahead than Lipu. They do use laser and infra-red micrometers to do their jobs. At least some high-tech skills are needed there....

Lipu is not doing anything ground breaking or earth-shattering...he ain't even doing anything innovative!

It is embarrassing that some of us are so amused by this guy's work...

Lipu's type of work (not to poop your party with the possibility of a bank-braking copyritht infringment lawsuit, although the possibility is there) is put out daily by a large number of body shops. Only difference is that they bend sheet metals into the shapes of Toyota Carinas and what not...

If Lipu was banging sheet metal to make a body for a spaceship for NASA, would you call him a scientist?

Please !!!
Your view is more like a modernist's one. You can't simply think of different things being put together and made into a complete whole. I'm sorry bro, but you can't see the skills that are required into this. It's a postmodern idea bro. You may have used a regular cell phone 2 years ago, and are now excited about the new phone that just came out with camera, video, mp3, GPRS...and after all that you fail to see how these different technologies have been combined into a whole new thing. If you give credit your 'north american' and 'european' geniouses, then this poor bangladeshi mechanic deserves some too.

I guess what we need to learn here is that there isn't anything "original" these days. Everything is a modification of something we already had. The screen on ur computer u're using right now, came from scroll that dates back to the first time scroll was ever used. Do you call the computer designers "genious"? Or you say "oh they're all crap"?
Old November 6, 2006, 07:56 AM
Street Cricketer

Q are there any more episodes of bangla bangers?
Old November 15, 2006, 05:11 AM
Banned

Exclamation This Video is Copyrighted

First of all No HOT Linking is Allowed. You Simply Violated the AM Rules and code of business condcut. So I will ask Politely to remove the link of this video from this thread. This video is only for Automekanik.com members. Thanks for your co-operation.

Last edited by automekanik; November 18, 2006 at 05:30 AM..
Old November 16, 2006, 05:49 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny747
HI,
do you guys know any websites for cars in bd? i used to know a lot but i'm not able to remember at the moment..
thanks..
Try www.AutoMekanik.com, Bangladesh Largest & Most Active Automotive Website.
Old November 16, 2006, 05:53 PM
Street Cricketer

The Download Links for the Bangla Bangers Episode have been removed from www.AutoMekanik.com as some sites like Banglacricket.com violated our rules and conducts by downloading from our website without our permission. If you wish to download or watch any further episodes that are coming for the Bangla Bangers or any automotive related tips, videos and etc, register at www.automekanik.com/forum.

Also this is to notify the topic author aka Imtiaz82, to please in the future ask every sites permission before hotlinking our websites products and services. You might be a member at our sites but without our permission, please do not upload any of our things at other sites in the near future.

Regards.
Tauhid
CEO, AutoMekanik Inc.
www.AutoMekanik.com
Old November 16, 2006, 06:22 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by auto_freak
The Download Links for the Bangla Bangers Episode have been removed from www.AutoMekanik.com as some sites like Banglacricket.com violated our rules and conducts by downloading from our website without our permission. If you wish to download or watch any further episodes that are coming for the Bangla Bangers or any automotive related tips, videos and etc, register at www.automekanik.com/forum.

Also this is to notify the topic author aka Imtiaz82, to please in the future ask every sites permission before hotlinking our websites products and services. You might be a member at our sites but without our permission, please do not upload any of our things at other sites in the near future.

Regards.
Tauhid
CEO, AutoMekanik Inc.
www.AutoMekanik.com

Dear Tauhid,
BanglaCricket never violated any rule. You cannot put a publicly available URL on your website and expect others not to use that URL. Any publicly avialable URL on the internet is assumed to have general public access. If you wish to limit that you can modify your server so that it does not provide content from hot link.

You cannot write your own rule book and expect everyone else to read it. Neither do we have any time, nor do we have any interest of reading your rules and regulations. If you do not know how to change servers settings to stop hot link then that is your shortcoming. You cannot blame others for your own limitations.

You have no right to come into our community and blame us without any reason. If you believe you have to protect your media (of which you are not even the rights holder) then you should have taken that responsibility in the first place.

By the way, putting all text in bold doesn't make one's argument stronger.

Thank you.
BanglaCricket.com
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.

Last edited by Nasif; November 16, 2006 at 08:10 PM..
Old November 16, 2006, 09:10 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasif
Dear Tauhid,
BanglaCricket never violated any rule. You cannot put a publicly available URL on your website and expect others not to use that URL. Any publicly avialable URL on the internet is assumed to have general public access. If you wish to limit that you can modify your server so that it does not provide content from hot link.

You cannot write your own rule book and expect everyone else to read it. Neither do we have any time, nor do we have any interest of reading your rules and regulations. If you do not know how to change servers settings to stop hot link then that is your shortcoming. You cannot blame others for your own limitations.

You have no right to come into our community and blame us without any reason. If you believe you have to protect your media (of which you are not even the rights holder) then you should have taken that responsibility in the first place.

By the way, putting all text in bold doesn't make one's argument stronger.

Thank you.
BanglaCricket.com
Dear Nasif,

1st off, I had no intention to make this arguement any stronger by making the bold text.

Secondly, there is no shortcoming, please do not directly point if I have any shortcoming simply because you do not know how well a Webmaster I am. If you dont know, I own and made the biggest entertainment website of bangladesh. However since advertising is a rule breaker, as a result I wont mention.

Hotlinking has been disabled and sorry to the BanglaCricket Management because I know I should not have directly blamed the Management over here. It is the members wish what he/she wants to do, as a result I have mentioned certain things that the topic author aka imtiaz82 must do next time he hotlinks a site.

This is not a download site and as a result you dont have that much bandwidth problems. We are fortunate that we have over 5000 GB Bandwidth Limit but we lost over 750 GB Bandwidth just from BanglaCricket as a result, I posted such a reply in my last post. I do apologize for my wrong behaviour towards this site's management. I will personally contact the topic author and make him aware of such situations.

Our rules are to be maintained by our members and they must follow such terms before sharing them. If you are saying that people dont have time to read such rules then you are saying something wrong because every single responsible member in all international community/forums must make sure they know all the rules before doing anything related to that site. I believe the founder and other admins including you in this board simply agrees with this.

Anyways all the interested downloaders for this entertaining Automotive Video can certainly visit our site at www.automekanik.com to check out this exclusive video which is only available in our website. We are the only bangla site besides urbanbangladesh.com to have this download available. So come visit www.automekanik.com to download this video. The file name and properties has been edited to make sure that only AutoMekanik members get to download our videos.

Regards,
Meer Tauhid Husain
CEO, AutoMekanik Inc.
www.AutoMekanik.com
Old November 16, 2006, 10:20 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

just to cut the tension a little, i m so happy to see so many great bangla sites out there, go bangladeshis.
Old November 16, 2006, 11:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

Quote:
Dear Nasif,

If you dont know, I own and made the biggest entertainment website of bangladesh . However since advertising is a rule breaker, as a result I wont mention.

check out this exclusive video which is only available in our website. We are the only bangla site besides urbanbangladesh.com to have this download available.
You are funny mate. Did you know Banglacricket.com is most visited website in this world? You didn't know? Yeah that was our title: Banglacricket.com: Most visited site online.

Self proclaimed

By the way does biggest mean with the biggest text?

Don't mind.. I am just playing with you. But you shouldn't complain too much... unless you wanna sleep with all your bandwidth. You yourself admitted the only traffic you ever got was from Banglacricket....

Bow down!

Also you can youtube it. And Nasif basically took the words right out my mouth. I would tone down while defending things that I don't even own. You should read discovery channels terms and agreements first

Last edited by Orpheus; November 16, 2006 at 11:13 PM.. Reason: :)
Old November 16, 2006, 11:38 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus
You are funny mate. Did you know Banglacricket.com is most visited website in this world? You didn't know? Yeah that was our title: Banglacricket.com: Most visited site online.

Self proclaimed

By the way does biggest mean with the biggest text?

Don't mind.. I am just playing with you. But you shouldn't complain too much... unless you wanna sleep with all your bandwidth. You yourself admitted the only traffic you ever got was from Banglacricket....

Bow down!

Also you can youtube it. And Nasif basically took the words right out my mouth. I would tone down while defending things that I don't even own. You should read discovery channels terms and agreements first
Please edit your post. Most visited website is google.com for your kind information, seems like you did not know. Anyways, I have taken my part on behalf of my website. We are the largest automotive website and its self proclaimed because our members and visitors have given us that. We have this bandwidth not only for our members to download. We have just recieved a lot of traffic from banglacricket.com towards our two links instead of our website. I have taken care of the hotlinking and there is no more whining regarding it.

And yes we have agreed upon a deal with discovery channel before uploading this because we are already affiliated with Leepu Bhai from Dhaka so please dont underestimate us about legal things. We are a very professional website and we are trying to keep that image.

I am sorry if I have previously offended this site or the admins. Thats it. Also lets get back to this topic instead of the whinings and disputes that are being born between us. Lets Keep The Bangladeshi Websites all linked to each other instead of having disputes because that will only keep our nation's image even more brighter.

I hope you all understand.

Regards,
Meer Tauhid Husain
CEO, AutoMekanik Inc.
www.AutoMekanik.com
Old November 17, 2006, 12:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim, Riyad, Ashraful

Quote:
Lets Keep The Bangladeshi Websites all linked to each other instead of having disputes because that will only keep our nation's image even more brighter.
interesting comment!

I have nothing to do with Banglacricket. I am a member here just like you are. I am just pointing out your own hypocrisies, contradictions and lies...as any member from any discussion boards would do.

Welcome though. It's all part of fun. So don't take things too seriously

But hey man honestly thank you and your website for prividing the video. I really enjoyed it. Great Job.

ps: It is actually yahoo.com not google.
Old November 17, 2006, 01:08 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orpheus
interesting comment!

I have nothing to do with Banglacricket. I am a member here just like you are. I am just pointing out your own hypocrisies, contradictions and lies...as any member from any discussion boards would do.

Welcome though. It's all part of fun. So don't take things too seriously

But hey man honestly thank you and your website for prividing the video. I really enjoyed it. Great Job.

ps: It is actually yahoo.com not google.
Your Welcome but hey here in canada, i got to know through alexa.com that google is the most visited website but yeh its in canada. the worlds most visited website is indeed yahoo.com which was quite surprising. anyways thank you all for understanding. And Your welcome about the downloads. You can always trust automekanik.com for such news and videos and pictures of the latest automotive news in bangladesh.

Regards,
Tauhid
Old November 17, 2006, 02:17 AM
Test Cricketer

wow, never heard www.automekanik.com b4.........i think imtiaz has done a favor to them by linking the vdo file here.........as automekanik has got some free advertise from the user of banglacricket.....alteast i'lll regularly visit that site now for sure.......
Old November 17, 2006, 02:56 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC Design Team

Favorite Player: Shahriar Biddyut

oh boy... threads in BC are seemingly getting more and more complex these days.

First billah had to bring some "unwanted (but, necessary)" sanity, which he rightly justified by all means, in what was turning out to be a drainage of "wow"-comments for Leepu's "achievement". But in all honesty, come on.. you've got to give the guy credit for what he's done in the context of Bangladesh. I dont think its quite fair to compare him with those dime-a-dozens auto body-shop guys in the States!

And secondly, Nasif's response couldn't be any more appropriate for His Excellency, the Right Honorable Meer Tauhid Husain, the CEO and Founder of Automekanik Inc.

jkz...
Old November 17, 2006, 04:09 AM

Hehe ... happy ending always nice.
Old November 17, 2006, 07:25 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny747
wow, never heard www.automekanik.com b4.........i think imtiaz has done a favor to them by linking the vdo file here
me too. Should I start a poll how many of us heard of that site. After all this is Poll season . I think no would win handsomely . 750 GB out of 5000 GB directed from BC.
Is not Mr. Tauhid violating the rule of the forum by making comment like ' Come visit the site' or ' we are the most visited'. I found subtle advirtisement. Is not advirtisement is not permitted without moderators permission
Old November 17, 2006, 08:05 AM
ODI Cricketer

autofreak brother dont mind........ the site may be the MOSSSST visited automotive website in Bangladesh ...but design of the site is terrible.... please do something to make the site look more attractive...
Old November 17, 2006, 11:38 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: James Bond

This is one of the funniest threads I've read on any forum ever! Sarcasm/jokes flying miles above some heads...

Old November 17, 2006, 04:06 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasifkhan
autofreak brother dont mind........ the site may be the MOSSSST visited automotive website in Bangladesh ...but design of the site is terrible.... please do something to make the site look more attractive...
This is the 1st negative comment i recieved about our site. Anyways thanks for your comment. We will surely look into the design for you guys to enjoy the sites content more and more. We will be launching our flash design and Version 2.0 by January so we will surely keep you updated regarding it.

And Sunny, you are more than welcomed to our site. Do feel free to enjoy it at our website.

Thanks again to all who understood, now lets get back to the topic and resume commenting on this wonderful episodes by Discovery Channel regarding a Bangladeshi Automotive Genius aka Leepu.
Old November 17, 2006, 04:50 PM
Cricket Legend

বেশ কয়েক দিন পরে এই থ্রেডে এসে দেখি অনেক কিছু ঘটে গেছে ... যাইহোক, আমি অধিকাংশের সঙ্গে একটা বিষয়ে একমত যে শের-ই-খাজা হুজুরে জাঁহাপনা মীর তৌহিদ হোসেন চীফ এক্সেকিঊটীভ বস্তানা সাহেবের বড় সাইজের ওয়েব সাইটের নাম আগে কখনোই শুনি নাই।

ঊঁনার (বিশীষ্ট মানবের ক্ষেত্রে ঊনি'র সাথে চন্দ্রবিন্দু যোগ করতে হয়) গাড়ি মেরামতকারী ওয়েবসাইটের ভালোই প্রচার হয়ে গেলো এই সুযোগে। যদিও বানিজ্যিক প্রচার বাংলা ক্রিকেট এর নিয়ম-বিরুদ্ধ কাজ, কিন্তু যেহেতু আকাম টা হয়েই গেছে একবার, এমতাবস্থায় আমার জানার খুব আগ্রহ হচ্ছে ঊঁনা'র তৈরী করা বাংলাদেশের সবচেয়ে বড় সাইজের ওয়েব সাইটের নাম টা কি। হে মহা-মানব, জবাব দিন।
Old November 17, 2006, 08:24 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sauron
বেশ কয়েক দিন পরে এই থ্রেডে এসে দেখি অনেক কিছু ঘটে গেছে ... যাইহোক, আমি অধিকাংশের সঙ্গে একটা বিষয়ে একমত যে শের-ই-খাজা হুজুরে জাঁহাপনা মীর তৌহিদ হোসেন চীফ এক্সেকিঊটীভ বস্তানা সাহেবের বড় সাইজের ওয়েব সাইটের নাম আগে কখনোই শুনি নাই।

ঊঁনার (বিশীষ্ট মানবের ক্ষেত্রে ঊনি'র সাথে চন্দ্রবিন্দু যোগ করতে হয়) গাড়ি মেরামতকারী ওয়েবসাইটের ভালোই প্রচার হয়ে গেলো এই সুযোগে। যদিও বানিজ্যিক প্রচার বাংলা ক্রিকেট এর নিয়ম-বিরুদ্ধ কাজ, কিন্তু যেহেতু আকাম টা হয়েই গেছে একবার, এমতাবস্থায় আমার জানার খুব আগ্রহ হচ্ছে ঊঁনা'র তৈরী করা বাংলাদেশের সবচেয়ে বড় সাইজের ওয়েব সাইটের নাম টা কি। হে মহা-মানব, জবাব দিন।
If you are asking for the name of the website then yeh its www.AutoMekanik.com. I did not get everything you said. Sorry.
Old November 17, 2006, 09:10 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
If you are asking for the name of the website then yeh its www.AutoMekanik.com. I did not get everything you said. Sorry.

Are you claiming your website is the highest ranked (traffic) bangladeshi site ?
Old November 18, 2006, 12:30 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faceoff
Are you claiming your website is the highest ranked (traffic) bangladeshi site ?
Please read carefully before you post. My last replies have stated our site is the highest ranked bangladeshi automotive website not the highest rated bangladeshi website. Please read more cautiously next time.

If you have doubt whether we are really the no.1 automotive website from/in Bangladesh then simply go here : http://www.alexa.com/data/details/tr...utomekanik.com

And check this topic to see where the other bangladeshi automotive websites stand : http://automekanik.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9022

I hope that decreases your confusion regarding automekanik.com. If not feel do let me know.

Regards.
Closed Thread