facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 19, 2010, 11:47 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Aravinda DeSilva, Lara

ash should be the one dropped. he has had enough chances and I think a drop will do him a world of good. SN deserves a few more chances.

Old January 19, 2010, 12:02 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib,KP,Steyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neel Here
ash should be the one dropped. he has had enough chances and I think a drop will do him a world of good. SN deserves a few more chances.
SN to stay? On which basis? When did he last played a first class match? And most importantly why he is in the team at the moment?
Old January 21, 2010, 01:15 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
6 is not equal to 8. It is already been taken.

If you say Ash is off-form then national team is not a place where people tries to find their form.
you are right. 6 and 8 is not equal. But both of them are insulting. We need to insult him and make him realize that now its time he truly concentrate to play well rather than playing one 50.. making sure his place is on hold for another year or so.. and play another 50 after 100 matches. Followed by, given that the rest of our batsmen are in form it will be unfair to send mahmudullah in number 7 too. dont you think so?

also, putting someone at the front line does not mean he will get his form back. we need to keep ashraful on the team cause he is more like a psychological support to us! haha. naile kobor er kagoj fatae falabe o ken nai team e. i just look at him as a useless piece of ****. if you have given me 1000 chances even i will make 1-2 100's against good teams. lool
Old January 21, 2010, 01:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Aravinda DeSilva, Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafi_mc69
SN to stay? On which basis? When did he last played a first class match? And most importantly why he is in the team at the moment?
I take back my comment after watching his 2nd innings. both need to go. mushy and riyad need to come up the order.
I think it's very very poor planning by siddons and co that they haven't changed the batting line-up after watching the 1st innings.

one decision like that can create history. in the famous eden test laxman was promoted to no3 from no6 for his good form and he scored 281 and australia was defeated after 16 consecutive wins !