facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 11, 2012, 01:52 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: every quality cricketer

^^^

id rather replace shafi

Old March 11, 2012, 02:46 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir

Someone needs to teach these tail idiots how to block and take singles!!
Old March 11, 2012, 03:25 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by idrinkh2O
ekebare thik kotha bolechen

agami kal, Mashrafe-r prothom-alo article-ta pore mejaj kharap hoye jabe amar.
arey bhai ekhon ki MAsh article likhbo naki?
oitato injury oboshor e likhto.
Old March 11, 2012, 03:50 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
too add with nadim

Whats the point of trying to hit a six??...35 runs were still needed...if they even manged to hit a six it wouldn't have mattered that much since still 29 runs would be there to get and on the other hand if you get out trying to hit a six your team is in big trouble...this is called common scene..every ashraful maklukat has one

and to make matter worse they had a set batsman in the opposite side batting

if this wasn't enough both of them played more then 100+ odi

wait there is more...razzak got out in the 1st ball of the over and mash at the last
Abar Ashrafulke er modhye keno tanen bhai....
Old March 11, 2012, 05:04 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Sangakkara,Lee

Seriously Mash take some responsibility dude. Why didn't come to the crease instead of Razzak in the 1st place? The team needed him. You can't expect much from Razzak come on. Whereas Mash is an experienced player, seriously, very unacceptable.
Old March 11, 2012, 05:30 PM
Cricket Guru

^ Isn't it the captains decision to decide who comes first?
Old March 11, 2012, 05:53 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee

No need to be that harsh at Mashrafee and Razzaque. They didnt play according to our expectations and also succumbed to pressure. Give credit to Azmal and Gul who also didnt bowl like we did at death overs.

Yes, both Mashrafee and Razzaque couldve just blocked the ball and wait for singles but if you saw them recently, especially Razzaque, he doesnt play that sensible matches anymore. Once upon a time, these two players bought glory even with their little batting but in recent times, the 'ura dhura' batting is their only way out to get out of pressure moments. They should've done better, they didn't but that happens in cricket!! They were outsmarted by Gul and Azmal.

Yesterday, Pakistan was the better team. Mashrafee bowled superb and so did Razzaque during their spells. Mashrafee gave 16 runs at death, that happens to world class players too.. but I don't think they are to be dropped in the next match. This team was one of the most matured and stronger team I have seen after Watmore era. Rather, I would say Shafiul is completely out of form and clueless on how to bowl with variation. He should get the boot.
Old March 11, 2012, 05:56 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName
^ Isn't it the captains decision to decide who comes first?
I dont think Mushy wanted to have some experiment at that time.

Mashrafe clearly looked nervous and out of touch with bat. His last over bowling smack lessened his confidence even more. When Nasir got out, Mashrafe should have stood up and said to Mushy that he's gonna finish the job with Shakib, instead what have we seen ? A brain fart sissy like batting from him. As a captain when you see a player suffering from such low confidence and sissy mentality, you ought to leave him aside. If i were Mushy and saw Mash's attitude, i would rather send Shafiul, Shahadat before him.
Old March 11, 2012, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhakablues
No need to be that harsh at Mashrafee and Razzaque. They didnt play according to our expectations and also succumbed to pressure. Give credit to Azmal and Gul who also didnt bowl like we did at death overs.

Yes, both Mashrafee and Razzaque couldve just blocked the ball and wait for singles but if you saw them recently, especially Razzaque, he doesnt play that sensible matches anymore. Once upon a time, these two players bought glory even with their little batting but in recent times, the 'ura dhura' batting is their only way out to get out of pressure moments. They should've done better, they didn't but that happens in cricket!! They were outsmarted by Gul and Azmal.

Yesterday, Pakistan was the better team. Mashrafee bowled superb and so did Razzaque during their spells. Mashrafee gave 16 runs at death, that happens to world class players too.. but I don't think they are to be dropped in the next match. This team was one of the most matured and stronger team I have seen after Watmore era. Rather, I would say Shafiul is completely out of form and clueless on how to bowl with variation. He should get the boot.
Agree that Shafiul should be dropped from team for good.

But, can't agree how Mash bowl the 2nd last over - he ate a 4 with his full toss, then still he bowled two more full toss - a smart bowler shouldn't have done that.
Old March 11, 2012, 07:17 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

kalke mash ar razzak er aage shafiul ar shahadat ke namano dorkar chilo.

pura jeta khelata haire gelam
Old March 11, 2012, 08:38 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Performing Tigers

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
arey bhai ekhon ki MAsh article likhbo naki?
oitato injury oboshor e likhto.
ekono likhe to simon da

চমকের আশা করতেই পারেন
মাশরাফি বিন মুর্তজা | তারিখ: ১১-০৩-২০১২
Old March 11, 2012, 08:42 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

The last comment in that article page was harsh.... Lol
Old March 11, 2012, 10:11 PM

I know I am asking for babysit, but what was the instruction to Razzak & Mash from Law and staff from the bench? Or does this idiot Law get involved and talking with players coming next to bat? Other than just sitting on his a$$? He doesnt even seems to working on batting with tailenders, Whatmore did, Siddons did, but this good for nothing coach seems doing nothing at all!!!
Old March 11, 2012, 10:22 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shak,Tamim,SRT,Gayle

Greatly disappointed with Mash & Nayok Raj, but still would like to persevere with both of them, specially Mash. We still need him in ODIs and T20s. He will put up bettter performances, I am sure.
Old March 11, 2012, 10:28 PM
Cricket Sage

Everyone's disappointed at these 2 because we expect much better from them. They are experienced player. I understand mash is making a come back but you don't have to be a genius to realize all you need is singles to win and Shakib is on the other side. 5 runs from each of these players and maybe Shakib wouldn't have needed to go for a mindless slog in the 49th over.
Old March 11, 2012, 11:28 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

where are kalerkontho journos ? haven't they managed to get an interview of Mash/Raz yet ? I am so impatiently waiting for their answers to know what they were thinking while playing such shots. Even Shakib did not play erratic shots batting with tail enders, and these two could not trust shakib's ability and went for big shots all alone ?
Old March 11, 2012, 11:39 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Facts:

1) Mashrafe is still the worst death bowler in international cricket. The less said about his agro-hick batting the better. Dumb and weak willed under pressure, he ain't no tiger in my book.

2) Mushfiq will lose us many more matches with his clueless captaincy, freedom to drop a catch or two, and customary batting slumps. Decisions like the one to use Mashrafe at death proves one of three things: he's clueless, or he wants to publicly humiliate Mashrafe, or the bookies have gotten to him.

3) Nostrilamous Rex continues to deliver a boundary ball or two every over and that makes things that much more difficult when he fails to contribute with the bat, even when he doesn't have to contribute much. Bookies?

4) Tamim still smokes and gets exhausted too easily jogging between the wickets as the result. And yes, he's still Hafeez's biatch.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old March 11, 2012, 11:57 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
Facts:

1) Mashrafe is still the worst death bowler in international cricket. The less said about his agro-hick batting the better. Dumb and weak willed under pressure, he ain't no tiger in my book.

2) Mushfiq will lose us many more matches with his clueless captaincy, freedom to drop a catch or two, and customary batting slumps. Decisions like the one to use Mashrafe at death proves one of three things: he's clueless, or he wants to publicly humiliate Mashrafe, or the bookies have gotten to him.

3) Nostrilamous Rex continues to deliver a boundary ball or two every over and that makes things that much more difficult when he fails to contribute with the bat, even when he doesn't have to contribute much. Bookies?

4) Tamim still smokes and gets exhausted too easily jogging between the wickets as the result. And yes, he's still Hafeez's biatch.
Great Points .

5) Nazimuddin will never give you a 40+ innings . Like other BD batsman in the past , will show occasional flashes of brilliance but get out after reaching the Bangladeshi Hundred (which is 30) . Jahirul falls in the same category . Hope I am proven wrong.
Old March 12, 2012, 12:07 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
Facts:

Mash is not a good death bowler but it was his new ball spell that didn't allow pakistan to get away early and in the end kept the total under 300. We need to use him early and finish his spell in the middle overs.He is better than what he showed with the bat. Looks out of touch and didn't get a hit in bpl either. I have faith he will bounce back in this tournament.
Old March 12, 2012, 12:09 AM

Jahirul only good at ugly wild swing, no body balance, no connection with the ball. Lots of BD players goes for hard hit instead of connect the ball right and fetch 1s or 2s. Painful to watch they are doing this over and over again, dont know what the hell Law doing with them.
Old March 12, 2012, 01:00 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Mash is not a good death bowler but it was his new ball spell that didn't allow pakistan to get away early and in the end kept the total under 300. We need to use him early and finish his spell in the middle overs.He is better than what he showed with the bat. Looks out of touch and didn't get a hit in bpl either. I have faith he will bounce back in this tournament.
I have no faith in Mashrafe or any of the fatheads who think the national team is the place to get his form back. The country isn't his daddy's little fiefdom.

That being said, Mashrafe was special because of his opening spell almost always resulted in early breakthroughs, and appeared to have a sack in the company of sissies. Those days are behind him.

Emotional baggage and mediocrity won't win us many international matches.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old March 12, 2012, 01:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

I don't have much complain about Jahurul or Nazim, but Nazim seems like his feet are glued to the ground, never moves the feet. Jahurul seems very extra energetic bit like his mind is not calm on the crease. I hope probably the first match at this level after long time so both looks bit unconventional. But I', sure mr. Law has noticed this and also these two will be bit more easy in the next match.
Old March 12, 2012, 01:17 AM
Cricket Savant

Hey Sohel bhai, for the India match, should we stick with winning combo? :p

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old March 12, 2012, 01:21 AM
Cricket Savant

^ Definitely bro. Can't get rid of the C and the Bhisee, so we're behind the 8 ball from the start. No way to awoyed the vinning comboe yaah.
Old March 12, 2012, 10:16 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

ow stupid they werw! ei time e keu orokom shots khele? bolods