facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 17, 2016, 12:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Pandya is about as good a cricketer as Mushfiqur, which is not very good at all.

The sad truth is this: Ind team management will quickly realize this, and replace Pandya with someone better. While Bd team management will persist with Mushfiqur till his hair goes gray.

Old April 17, 2016, 01:52 AM
Cricket Legend

Its true. How Mushfiq is captain of a test cricketing nation with the maturity of a 15 year old is beyond me. Mushfiq and 99% of BD population needs to stop having a cry and move on becoming more and more of a laughing stock.
Old April 17, 2016, 04:49 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BD_TigerZ
Its true. How Mushfiq is captain of a test cricketing nation with the maturity of a 15 year old is beyond me.

Old April 17, 2016, 07:17 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Sachin Tendulkar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoName
LOL you can be banned for one day?

The dig at @ Mushfiqur is too funny
And I am back

Ok seriously I have no clue why I got banned for a day. I hope moderators give proper justification why they are banning someone. Saying "Trolling" as a reason for ban is not good enough. What sounds troll to you I may mean it. You guys need to be tolerant of others views. By asking posters to pronounce the name of a cricketer correctly is trolling? Since when? Who made that rule now?

If this attitude continues unfortunately no foreign posters will be here anymore. If a minor banter here & there is ban worthy offence, posters like Mohammed Shamim and Mas_UK would have been history long time ago. No one is asking profanity should be allowed but everyone has right to express their opinion. Hence its called fans forum.

Thank you!!
Old April 17, 2016, 07:33 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin 3:!6
And I am back

Ok seriously I have no clue why I got banned for a day. I hope moderators give proper justification why they are banning someone. Saying "Trolling" as a reason for ban is not good enough. What sounds troll to you I may mean it. You guys need to be tolerant of others views. By asking posters to pronounce the name of a cricketer correctly is trolling? Since when? Who made that rule now?

If this attitude continues unfortunately no foreign posters will be here anymore. If a minor banter here & there is ban worthy offence, posters like Mohammed Shamim and Mas_UK would have been history long time ago. No one is asking profanity should be allowed but everyone has right to express their opinion. Hence its called fans forum.

Thank you!!
If your ever need a Dost, I'm here for u.
Old April 17, 2016, 07:36 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Not Trolling:

asking people to pronounce Kohli not Kholi

Trolling:

Asker patel is better than shakib
Ishant sharma and Umesh the two best pacers from asia
Old April 17, 2016, 07:39 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shabbir and Taskin.

Ei..Pan..day..re thappor.. day na hoile pan ..khawa. Naam er proti subichar kor.
Old April 17, 2016, 07:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
And I am back

Thank you!!
I have not praised Indians much. Please don't ban me like Harsha Bhogle.

I am willing to change and will do my best to praise/say good things about Indians
Old April 17, 2016, 08:38 AM
Cricket Legend

Pandya reminds me very much of Sreesanth. You need a few jokers like him to bring fun to cricket. He might have gotten Mushfiq and Riyad out, but hope he didnt forget the clobbering he got from Riyad a few matches earlier.

Hope he focuses more on his cricket than his interviews, given his form in IPL, he might be a goner sooner or later, or Harbhajan is in the same side-anything can happen.
Old April 17, 2016, 10:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeesh
Pandya reminds me very much of Sreesanth. You need a few jokers like him to bring fun to cricket. He might have gotten Mushfiq and Riyad out, but hope he didnt forget the clobbering he got from Riyad a few matches earlier.

Hope he focuses more on his cricket than his interviews, given his form in IPL, he might be a goner sooner or later, or Harbhajan is in the same side-anything can happen.
Similary hope you didnt forget the clobbering he gave to Mustafizur few matches ago.
Old April 17, 2016, 10:37 AM
Cricket Legend

We ll see how it goes tomorrow
Old April 17, 2016, 10:40 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mash Lara Fizz Taskin TI

Quote:
Originally Posted by aklemalp
I don't think Virat would give a rat's behind on how his name is spelt....my name is singh and I don't mind when ppl spelt my name as sing....

The one who should be complaining about name is Hardik....
What's your first name Mr. Singh? If you don't mind me asking...

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Old April 17, 2016, 10:40 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
Pandya is about as good a cricketer as Mushfiqur, which is not very good at all.

The sad truth is this: Ind team management will quickly realize this, and replace Pandya with someone better. While Bd team management will persist with Mushfiqur till his hair goes gray.
Mushy was playing at WC level for 2-3 years before going off form after hurting his finger.

Harddick was never WC, probably will never be.

Mushfiq has the brain of a cow, but you're obsessed about him.
Old April 17, 2016, 03:16 PM

Pandya has probably realized that his days are numbered in Indian team. He's living his day of glory now.
Old April 17, 2016, 10:58 PM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

The only way I'll remember this skinny lil bitch is how he choked and got killt by Simmons on live TV. He was chocking vs Ban too. He bowled zero good balls in that over.

Also, his mentality is just as bad as Musfiqur. Why would you expect him to hit a 6 when the equation is 2 from 3? They're both dumbasses.
Old April 17, 2016, 11:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing

Let's see where Pandya is 5 years from now.
Old April 18, 2016, 02:29 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop

The only way I'll remember this skinny lil bitch is how he choked and got killt by Simmons on live TV. He was chocking vs Ban too. He bowled zero good balls in that over.

Also, his mentality is just as bad as Musfiqur. Why would you expect him to hit a 6 when the equation is 2 from 3? They're both dumbasses.
Agreed. Welcome back DIlu. We missed you.
Old April 18, 2016, 03:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirsho2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p1jGOuj-3fo

see between 10-12 minute panday na pandya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!faltu
the way mushy was tonking them all out of the park porbably Pandya forgot mushy's those Sixes whick kicked out india from Asia cup that time.
Old April 18, 2016, 04:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop

Lol wut? So you are now taking comfort if other team have beaten us when your own tean cannot do the job?

The fact is Pandya is extremely successful against BD. Took the first game of Asia cup away from BD with his quick fire innings. Remember 21 runs over to Mustafizur?

Played a key role in bowling against BD in the Asia cup final.

In the world T20 he was looking great with bat until Sarkar took that blinder to dismiss him. But then he came back with the ball and did the ultimate thing of winning us the game.

After all the phainta he gave to BD this year, he has earn his right to be a bit vocal. Even then he was respectfully said that he dont think Mushy could have hit big sixes. Unlike Mushfiq who first did the epic choke of not able to score 2 runs in 3 balls and then embarrased himself further with that obnoxious tweet. How shameful is that?

Kudos to Pandya for acting more maturely than test captain of a nation. The bottomline is Pandya already won more game for India against BD than Mushfiq won BD against India.

Skinny lil bitch? I would take this skinny lil bitch anyday over 5 feet midget like Mushfiq.

You guys can only talk. Talk...talk..talk. Zero substance.

Bottomline is this year we played 3 times and beaten all of them. Twice in your home. So first try to beat India rather than taking comfort of a 3rd team beating us.

Thank you!!!
Old April 18, 2016, 04:46 AM
Banned

Ek din tur reh dur mo re Fua. Bar Sai Ram! - Patience is the key
Old April 18, 2016, 07:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Dilscoop is back with a stunning post.
Old April 18, 2016, 07:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Quote:
Lol wut? So you are now taking comfort if other team have beaten us when your own tean cannot do the job?

The fact is Pandya is extremely successful against BD. Took the first game of Asia cup away from BD with his quick fire innings. Remember 21 runs over to Mustafizur?

Played a key role in bowling against BD in the Asia cup final.

In the world T20 he was looking great with bat until Sarkar took that blinder to dismiss him. But then he came back with the ball and did the ultimate thing of winning us the game.

After all the phainta he gave to BD this year, he has earn his right to be a bit vocal. Even then he was respectfully said that he dont think Mushy could have hit big sixes. Unlike Mushfiq who first did the epic choke of not able to score 2 runs in 3 balls and then embarrased himself further with that obnoxious tweet. How shameful is that?

Kudos to Pandya for acting more maturely than test captain of a nation. The bottomline is Pandya already won more game for India against BD than Mushfiq won BD against India.

Skinny lil bitch? I would take this skinny lil bitch anyday over 5 feet midget like Mushfiq.

You guys can only talk. Talk...talk..talk. Zero substance.

Bottomline is this year we played 3 times and beaten all of them. Twice in your home. So first try to beat India rather than taking comfort of a 3rd team beating us.

Thank you!!!
Why don't you go and check Mushfiq's contribution in beating India in past odis
Old April 18, 2016, 11:01 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: ABD

Quote:
Similary hope you didnt forget the clobbering he gave to Mustafizur few matches ago.

Go TIGERS GO...
Old April 18, 2016, 11:04 AM
Cricket Legend

@Kohli_sox He just started watching cricket this year, so wouldnt know.

Btw looks like Mr Hardik Jacques Kallis Pandya got a nice little treatment from Mustafizur today :P
Old April 18, 2016, 11:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krishna
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeesh
@Kohli_sox He just started watching cricket this year, so wouldnt know.

Btw looks like Mr Hardik Jacques Kallis Pandya got a nice little treatment from Mustafizur today :P
I was talking about Internationals where he gave Phainta to Mustafizur. 21 runs over forgot so soon, eh?