facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old May 7, 2007, 05:37 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya
Default T-Mac's Pain

Old May 7, 2007, 10:23 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

He would win a ring one day. The hunger is there. The humility is there. I wish him all the best. Just needs a good back court help and they are all set.

Spurs had some heavy punches literally. Nash and suns are bleeding. Great 2nd round series two years in a row. The whole thing is wide open now with the ousting of Dallas.
Old May 7, 2007, 02:00 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC Design Team

Favorite Player: Shahriar Biddyut

Still feeling good for the Warriors. Thats what Dallas needed - a spanking slap on the face. Tryin' to be invincibles, eh ? Leave that to the Aussies

Tough heart-breaking loss for the Raptors in Game 6 at New Jersey. RJ made a heck of a play to steal the pass, or else Bosh gets that clean dunk to take Toronto to Game 7, and perhaps history by making a historic comeback. If the series went back to Toronto for a decisive game 7, you know who'd win infront of that boisterous home crows! Ahhhh!
Old May 15, 2007, 10:51 AM
Cricket Savant

somethings are not meant to be. Toronto in finals, khek!!

Suns just tied things up 2 a piece with Spurs. Utah-Jazz will be well rested for any of these two teams.

This is as open as it gets.
Old May 16, 2007, 09:41 AM
Cricket Savant

My man Bob took out Phoenix's 30 points 14 rebounds, lol. What a smart player, lol. If spurs wins the next one they should give Horry a bonus that no player this year got.

Derek little rock Fisher is the man. I'd see him this summer. Keep it up yo!! I call him "G" as a gangster.

If Chicago can get one game woohoo!! All they need is one game at a time. I thought the series was over. Closing out a team is the toughest. Michael did that time and again before going to the 7th game most of the time.
Old May 16, 2007, 11:23 AM
Cricket Guru

Close out games = MJ = Money, I hope the baby-bulls win and I hope the Suns can take out the spurs do not want to see a SA-DET final and it be an injustice if SA beats PHX cause of the supensions. If I'm PHX I'd go after TD they way Nash got fouled (BTW: He has to stop Acting).
Old May 16, 2007, 12:24 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricman
.. If I'm PHX I'd go after TD they way Nash got fouled (BTW: He has to stop Acting).
Good strategy for phoenix. At home Barbosa would be a moster I know.

As for acting, it is part of the game now. Dennis "best actor" Rodman brought acting in NBA in to a new dimention (former spurs, lol that's where he started his acting career!).
Old May 17, 2007, 11:33 AM
Cricket Savant

AHA! The spurs took care of the suns in game 5. The bonus check on Horry should already get printed.

I blame Mike D'Antoni for the suns loss. Why hire players like J Rose? His experience and defense was perfect to give some rest to Marion and Nash. Fresh legs mean nothing? Trying to win a playoff game with only six players? This is not a six a side game. The opposition had 10 with seven having significant minutes. No wonder Spurs finished the lathergic suns in the 4th. Poor player rotation can only be blamed on the Headcoach.

Pesky nets are making it tough for Cavs.

I am hoping Ben Jordan (my bad, Ben Gordon) can push this to seven game series.

Last edited by Tigers_eye; May 17, 2007 at 11:41 AM..
Old May 17, 2007, 03:42 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

You have to play your best players in the playoffs, not your bench. Rose is not good enuff even for a Knick team. He's one of those practice dummies they use to defend the stars during the practices.

Man..Pheonix should've won. They were up 5 with about 3 minutes to go and Ginobli kept turning it over.... One more basket at that point would've made it a three position game...

This sucks!!! I hate the Spurs and Pistons!! They are both very dirty teams.
Old May 17, 2007, 03:44 PM
Test Cricketer

Chicago better win tonight!!! After a nice basketball game, i'll have to tune in to the computer for an Amazing test cricket performance by the BD team.
Old May 18, 2007, 08:14 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizvi
Chicago better win tonight!!! After a nice basketball game, i'll have to tune in to the computer for an Amazing test cricket performance by the BD team.
Evening-Night nothing went for you yesterday.

You must understand basketball is not like playing ludu. One needs the legs to finish off a game. Close it out. Crunch time is the real deal. That's when the superstars deliver. Time and again we saw Bird, Magic and Michael putting the final dagger in the last minute or two. That's their time. They take over the game then. It doesn't matter how one play the entire game. It matters how the team finishes it. Playing Nash, Bell and Marion over 45 minutes is murder. Everyone who follows the game knew Spurs would make a late surge. 5 minutes of Rose could have been the key to rest couple of minutes (actual game time) for Marion and Bell.

If playing best players is so critical then why even bother sub? Let them play full 48 minutes.
Old May 19, 2007, 02:05 AM
Test Cricketer

DAMN!!! Now the Nets are out!!! ohh by the way, SPURS move on again!! This is torture!! Not to mention India is 295/3 and today is day 2 and i'm still waiting after about 4 hours of rain delay so far!!!!

FRUSTRATING!!!!!
Old May 19, 2007, 02:06 AM
Test Cricketer

On a positive note, the METS beat the YANKEES!!!!
Old May 21, 2007, 12:42 PM
Cricket Savant

Well without Dallas and Phoenix the NBA playoffs just got from bad to worse. More and more it seems to be destined for a Spurs-Pistons finals.

Krelenko needs to step up and take more shots. 5 shots in an entire game wouldn't cut it. Lets hope King James will overcome the Pistons. However, I doubt that. Princes arms are too long. Spurs and Pistons in 6.
Old May 21, 2007, 08:23 PM
ODI Cricketer

spurs all the way. I hate them, but they are too good.
Old May 31, 2007, 09:10 AM
Cricket Savant

Well, the spurs finished off the Jazz in style. 4-1 even better than my prediction. now they will have some well deserved rest.

Whereas, King James is stepping up on the plate. the series is tied at 2. Very evenly contested matches. The Cavs have out scored the aging Pistons by 4.

"haddi-haddi lorai" going on.
Old May 31, 2007, 10:26 AM
Cricket Guru

Could care less about the playoffs now that Kobe wants out of Lalala land! I do hope LBJ and Cavs win but i don't see it happening.
Old May 31, 2007, 10:57 AM
Cricket Savant

yeah! kick your trump card (Shaq) out first (thinking you can do it by yourself) and then wanting out yourself cause you can't do it by yourself, lol.

At the very end the multi millioniar Kobe thought he wouldn't have a better contract elsewhere so retracted his comments of leaving LA.

I am now getting a little interested because of LJ. Just one game and it could be so much better.
Old June 1, 2007, 12:18 PM
Cricket Savant

King james did it. What a performance. scored Cav's final 25 points. won the 5th match in double overtime. Nothing but admiration for you. Missing MJ can be a little more soothing now.

Thank you Kobe, no matter how much you try to grab attention in the media with "trade me", "ignore my comments", "I have a change of heart"; it is playoffs time. Everyone is paying attention to the games where you don't belong. Kiss Shaq's rear 3 times for getting you those rings that you show off to your younger team mates like Kwame Brown.
Old June 4, 2007, 11:03 AM
Cricket Savant

And he delivered what the cleveland fans were waiting for. Many of them in the stands wiping their tears. Finally they are some sort of champion (eastern conference). (in past 59 years)

I liked the purest champion of all Bill Russel's comment while presenting the trophy.

"You are representing eastern conference. Now make me proud."

Rookie Gibson from Texas had 31 point monster game. That is his career high. His previous best was 21 in game 3 against the pistons. Surely this disspointed result would breakup Pistons. The coach may get fired too.

Cavs vs Spurs.

Can the King become a legend? Can the spurs stop him? Better question would be, can the cavs stop Duncan, Parker and Manu? Spurs in 6.
Old June 8, 2007, 08:18 AM
Cricket Savant

Boring Tim Dunkin donuts does his thing and the Spurs are one up. Dynasty to me. I am sure Labrone would comeback strong. Gibson the highest scorer for the Cavs, two games in a row. hmmm!! By the way, MJ's first finals game had 36 points beside his name against another MJ (Magic Johnson). Ah! worthy, ainge and them were playing that time.
Old June 11, 2007, 11:52 AM
Cricket Savant

Big three and "Big shot Bob" showed up early and took a commanding lead and hold on to dear life and won comfortably at the end. 103-92. Spurs up 2-0. Cavs did try to comeback in the second half but failed short. James 1st half foul trouble made the gap too much to over come. Good game!!

"Big Shot Bob"
Robert Horry showed his experience in the defensive end this time and a crucial three when his team needed one badly. He had 6 block shots and 9 rebounds. He is going for his seventh ring this year. Wow!! Even MJ and scottie can't say that. The kid from Alabama (college) I saw grew up in front of me in the 90's. At first he use to have these monster dunks. With Hakeem on his side he was as aggressive as in the defensive end as well as making the 3's.
Old June 14, 2007, 01:53 PM
Cricket Savant

Well now it is 3-0. A white wash looming. I hope for TV's sake Cav's win one at least.

Horry opened his mouth and who could argue with him? He said the current Spurs team could take on 80's Magic or 70's bird's team with ease. However he also said 2001 Lakers was the best team he played with. Compared with Locomotive with out a brake. Coming at you hard and no stopping it. Money broke that team apart (his view).

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...yhoo&type=lgns
Old June 16, 2007, 06:56 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

A 4-0 Clean Sweep!
Go Spurs! Go!
Old June 17, 2007, 02:25 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC Design Team

Favorite Player: Shahriar Biddyut

The San Antonio Spurs are building an unknown dynasty. A champion franchise!