facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 1, 2008, 12:09 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ian Bell

Quote:
Originally Posted by rifat
do not want to ruin your optimism bro, but Bangla Cricket is divided into three parts:

1. Kapali lovers

2. Kapali Haters

3. Neutral stance(That's me)

i am caught defending Kapali most of the time, the truth is, i do not think he should be compared to Ganguly, The Indian legendary Cricketer although i still like Kapali because recently he has shown determination to play in the international level and he should.

another underrated hated player in this forum who deserves attention: Khaled Mashud! he also bats at #5/6/7 and he barely gets any chance, i see him as a fighter... i don't really want to argue since Mashud is not my favorite player nor his recent performance super impressive, but he is a fighter like kapali, dying for a national spot. should we give it to him? i don't know, i want to see him try harder. who knows? at the rate Mushfiqur scoring ducks Khaled should be back in ODI in no time, Dhiman Ghosh? where's the form?
I am not comparing Kapali to Ganguly. I am saying that Kapali should get inspiration from dada and just that. The only reason I am saying Kapali should get a chance is due to his glimpses of success in the past but more importantly for his current form with the bat.

Last edited by Ishtylish cricketer; January 1, 2008 at 12:40 AM..

Old January 1, 2008, 03:11 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mash,Shakib,Tamim

I am still hopeful about Kapali. But about Tushar, as I said before

Tushar Imran =
BD Cricketer Howangho Nodi
Old January 1, 2008, 04:21 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim,shafiul,mushy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubu
No Tushar Imran No Alok Kapali, Ever- Club

Or

Notinake Club.

Join now!!

Members so far

-Rubu
-Miraz
-tonoy
-djnaved
-antora93
-Fantastic
-Omio (please confirm receiving the payment)
-offstump
-nobody
-rubel_18
-Moshin
-lasima

Few more people already jointed in the chat room but I forgot exactly who they are. Please confirm here.

We'll have the word "notinake" in your sig somewhere.

Please keep in mind that this thread is not posted on the wake of the blunder on 30th December 2007. It is due to the complete set of events starting 2000.
itz nt lasima,itz lamisa
Old January 1, 2008, 05:05 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mullah, Fizz, SS

i also want 2 join...
Old January 1, 2008, 05:29 AM
ODI Cricketer

Let the selectors decide that.
Old January 1, 2008, 06:12 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shahriar Nafees

Im in..RUBU.
Old January 1, 2008, 08:49 AM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: tamim iqbal

count me in too...i used to like tushar a lot...and always thought" wat da hell is wrong with the selectors??why dont they take tushar in da team??"...but after da sri lanka test series and nz series..i think he doesnt deserve any chance to be in the team..he has the so called "khocha" problem...just like al-shahriar...so there's no point in stickin with him...rather razin,shahriar nafees,junaed will do good if we stick with them for a couple of months....
Old January 1, 2008, 08:51 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhn
count me in too...i used to like tushar a lot...and always thought" wat da hell is wrong with the selectors??why dont they take tushar in da team??"...but after da sri lanka test series and nz series..i think he doesnt deserve any chance to be in the team..he has the so called "khocha" problem...just like al-shahriar...so there's no point in stickin with him...rather razin,shahriar nafees,junaed will do good if we stick with them for a couple of months....
our beloved mr. Iqbal Khan who has recently been on-form also has the "Khocha disease", ai rog onek chowache rog,this is a contaminated disease.

so far, most of his dismissals has been "Khocha"...
Old January 1, 2008, 12:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TI/Dwayne Bravo/Afridi

i'm in bruv

i never saw anything special in tushar,NEVER. and as for kapali well what can i say?

Mrs Mahmudullah Riyad
Old January 1, 2008, 01:36 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuba
i'm in bruv

i never saw anything special in tushar,NEVER. and as for kapali well what can i say?
count me in
Old January 1, 2008, 02:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuba
i'm in bruv

count me in
Old January 2, 2008, 03:01 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

There were some glimpses of performance in Alok, but he is no more useful, like a old calender page, if i can use it without offending anyone. I never knew why Tushar was in the team.

COUNT ME IN
Old June 28, 2008, 05:33 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanCricFan
Anyone who belittle ALOK KAPALI belittle himself.

Its only matter of time that he comes back hard and bite your sorry rears...HARD.
yeah six months and 28 days lol
Old June 28, 2008, 06:43 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib, Tamim, Tendulkar

Thanks God! I refuse to join this group
Old June 28, 2008, 07:00 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib

on that note...tushar also deserves an extended run in the team. he really has been treated shoddily by the selectors.
Old June 28, 2008, 07:39 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shak,Tam,Soum,Musy,Mustaf

make a club to join kapalis tem. lol, i will b da first
Old June 28, 2008, 07:44 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: MashrafeRazzakShakib(atm)

I can't really make any comment about Alok now coz he is in good batting form and can also bowl a bit leg spin.
Old June 28, 2008, 08:14 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ryder,Tamim,shakib,warner

ha ha ha. seems like Bd fans are flip flopping now a days.
Old June 28, 2008, 08:28 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseshah
ha ha ha. seems like Bd fans are flip flopping now a days.
haha Nothing new.

You will see same fans roaring for Alok to get dropped after a few bad innings in the upcoming matches.
Old June 28, 2008, 09:26 PM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: Adam Gilchrist

Quote:
Originally Posted by roaring tigerz
on that note...tushar also deserves an extended run in the team. he really has been treated shoddily by the selectors.
What did Tushar Imran do to get selected in the first place? He was absolutely terrible in his first season of FC cricket, barely managed to scrape a run. Then in 2001/2002 he was selected for Bangladesh A against the touring Pakistanis and performed poorly in that game. 66 and 44 in his only NCL game in that season meant he somehow found himself on a plane to the West Indies with the A side again, where he again performed poorly. I've no idea how he managed to gain Test selection, as it certainly wasn't based on his performances at First Class level.

To be fair to Tushar, he has performed well since his initiation into Test cricket. Averaging 38 for Khulna Division since then and over 42 for Bangladesh A. However I don't think he's good enough to step up to Test cricket, as shown by his performances for the national side. Coming off the back of a strong Bangladesh A tour in England he only managed 3 runs against Sri Lanka in 2005, and then again in 2007 he performed poorly in the only Test he played, despite having had a very strong previous 12 months.
Old June 28, 2008, 09:40 PM
Cricket Guru

I don't mind Tushar staying on the fringe as a regular A-team player. He did impressed members of touring England A-team and the British journalist who accompanied them last year. He also has many other perfomances to back up his claim for a regular position in the A-team. But giving him another run in the national team anytime soon ? I don't see any scope for that anytime soon.
Old June 28, 2008, 11:36 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: saqib, mushfiq, mash

hahaha funny how people's opinion can change over time... haha.... well i was never a kapali fan... still am not.... but i never hated him... as a matter of fact why should we hate any of our players... we can be critics not haters.... i am a strong critic of players like reza dolar who dont have any talent to be termed as a pacer... also i dont know what tushar has done to be termed as a good batsman... kapali has atleast some good runs in his portfolio... but lets face it tushar isnt good enough to be in the team.... i will be a kapali fan if he can hold this sort of performance for atleast a season... or more... cause ive seen nafees... (the man i still believe has the potential to be the best batsman)... dissapoint me.... but i hope saqib raqib mushy these players can hold on to their intelligent batting and seniors like alok hold their status and earn respect from the juniors and obviously the critics!
Old June 29, 2008, 01:07 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Good to see him surpassing/meeting the expectations of all in one innings. Wish he passes the test of time.

This thread was what he deserved at that time for his repeated failures and these are all contributing factors to his coming back to form, if he is back. You may need to be a little harsh at times, with your own people, whom you love, to make their life better.

When kapali hits a century who benefits the most? it is he himself. For us it is just a momentary pleasure & pride. Hope this thread has had some contribution in bringing kapali back to some form
Old June 29, 2008, 06:18 AM
Cricket Legend

I joined this club only for Tushar Imran, I was tempted to join it for Kapali too...Thank god I didn't!
Old June 29, 2008, 06:55 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdchamp20
I joined this club only for Tushar Imran, I was tempted to join it for Kapali too...Thank god I didn't!
Bro keep faith on your own player, if Alok does well our team get benefited from him. We are country where we don't have plenty of talented players like Ash, Alok, Tamim, Mush, Mash, so in that case we have to be patient with them and give them enough support and encouragement that they shine. You can see from players game who is talented and who not, but talent without hard labor and mental setup is nothing in it applicability. So what Alok and others in our team posses talents but they just sometime get confuse after being the subject of gamble regarding switching players on and off, and their batting orders. Let these guys play at their suitable bating order and be patient with them, not everyday they will shine but one or two in different day shining mean that our team get the valuable game. But bringing them on and off and occasionally put them suddenly at front of the Shark and tell them let us prove you can swim well, doesn't prove any better for anyone. The person will intimidate that much that even forget to swim and never ever want to swim and psychologically he will be quite deteriorate to dare to swim anymore. That what happens to our cricket selection policy very often.