facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old October 5, 2013, 07:52 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Men in Blue

There are people who have money and people who are rich. ~Coco Chanel

Old October 5, 2013, 09:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
yes and asif still uses blackberry... some of us never change, we are born winners....

and how the hell is crisis affording 500 dollars a night hotel in bd....? if i recall correctly once he mentioned he has a whopping 20k in his bank account.... u gonna run out of money crisis...... stop being dumb or oversmart should i say?

listen crisis i know wht u are doing...u are cheaping out on honeymoon trip.....going to fancy bd hotel for hineymoon is a bit tacky bro..... be a little classy...show that londoni class... u have a nice country nrxt door... go to goa, taj, u need non adult pictures and memories of your honeymoon...not just a room, tv, good service and dhaka...(assuming girl u marrying lives in dhaka).....

if i was a girl and somebody married me and i lived in ny and they wanted to take me to a ny place for a honeymoon, i divorce that fool right away yo..... u feel me bro?
Biddashagorer moto kotha kowar agey ektu thik moto ager postgula porba jey ki lekhsi ar ki lekha hoisey, vujso ?

Ar , tomar 20k ki ekhono boisha asey? Mashey mashey beton pailey oi 20k baira jay
Old October 5, 2013, 10:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisis
Biddashagorer moto kotha kowar agey ektu thik moto ager postgula porba jey ki lekhsi ar ki lekha hoisey, vujso ?

Ar , tomar 20k ki ekhono boisha asey? Mashey mashey beton pailey oi 20k baira jay
lol, crisis bhai to moja te acho... dui din por por bd te jao aar maiya khujo aar taka still pouring in.... ei dhoroner kotha shunle to jekono maiya tomar shathe hotel e jaite raaaji hobe...
Old October 14, 2013, 11:58 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: MJ

I booked the last 4 nights at Tropical Daisy, seems like they have pretty good reviews and is close to restaurants and stuff. Hope there is no hortals or other disruptions when I'm there. I do have about 4 days with no plans, any recommendations on short trip to take? Thought about Cox Bazar but think it's kind of far. Any help is appreciated.
Old October 20, 2013, 06:07 PM
Club Cricketer

glad I booked at Sonargaon cause both NZ & BD team are staying here. Saw most of the team, was surprised at how skinny/short these guys are. Hung out with Rubel, Monimul, and Naeem by the pool; u can definitely see the different clicks within the team.
Old October 21, 2013, 05:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime
glad I booked at Sonargaon cause both NZ & BD team are staying here. Saw most of the team, was surprised at how skinny/short these guys are. Hung out with Rubel, Monimul, and Naeem by the pool; u can definitely see the different clicks within the team.
What ??? No way !
Old November 4, 2013, 11:33 AM
Club Cricketer

Got a few pictures with the players, will post if I can figure out how. Stayed at few small resort/hotel places in Kuakata and Cox's Bazar that I would call basic but by that time I got used to BD mattresses and bathrooms so it was doable, and can't beat the prices of around $15. Stayed the last week at Tropical Daisy in Banani, right on the lake off of Banani 11 past the lake bridge. It was nice and quiet, actually the bridge is a tourist spot but there is a strong urine stench.