facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old June 13, 2017, 01:58 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faisal
Tickets seems very cheap, around 50 pound per tickets, still available https://www.viagogo.ca/Sports-Ticket...Trophy-Tickets

Where do you get £50?
For semi £110 per ticket on that site. I might get two though not sure yet, waiting on someone to confirm!

Old June 13, 2017, 03:09 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas_UK25
Where do you get £50?
For semi £110 per ticket on that site. I might get two though not sure yet, waiting on someone to confirm!
Opss you are right, its around 100 pound per ticket.
Old June 13, 2017, 08:49 PM
BD-SL Test Fantasy Winner 2017

Favorite Player: Suhrawadi Shuvo

I have got a spare child ticket I'm selling for £5. Only catch is you have to be under 16 or at least look under 16. PM me if you're interested.
Old June 13, 2017, 09:50 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cricket4All
I do not think chances are always the same as its a known fact that Kohli's India is very VERY good at chasing any total.

If we win the toss then we should field first (and should play four pace bowlers obviously).
as in the outcome of the toss is always the same chances regardless of what happened before. What the odds are of winning when fielding or batting first, are a different story...
Old June 13, 2017, 10:30 PM
First Class Cricketer

Per some Indian astrologists, it will be a very close, hard-fought match. Batsmen from both sides will have a great time. Fiz will be the pick of the bowlers. Kohli will be the highest scorers from the Indian side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2uguDSQzDQ
Old June 14, 2017, 12:22 AM
Cricket Legend

Weather forecast for BD vs India match:

Thursday should see temperature highs of 18C, according to forecasters.

Meteorologists are expecting a largely dry and sunny day in Birmingham. The second city will see some cloud cover, but plenty of sunshine throughout the course of the day with no prospect of rain.

A band of showery rain will move east Thursday, bringing cooler conditions, experts say.

But this should mainly fall on Friday, according to forecasters, leaving Thursday relatively clear.

There will be some minimal cloud cover, forecasters say, but the sun will shine from early morning.

So, pack your suncream! Source
Old June 14, 2017, 02:27 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Quote:
Originally Posted by asif1530
Per some Indian astrologists, it will be a very close, hard-fought match. Batsmen from both sides will have a great time. Fiz will be the pick of the bowlers. Kohli will be the highest scorers from the Indian side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2uguDSQzDQ
The girls looking scared. Pretty sure they are faking a BD win here or else they will get hammered by social media
Old June 14, 2017, 02:43 AM
Test Cricketer

How much Bangladesh are getting for reaching into semi-finals?
Old June 14, 2017, 05:27 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tonne
As much as South Africa was bribed to lose the matches against India and Pakistan
Old June 14, 2017, 05:30 AM
ODI Cricketer

I will be at Platinum stand to watch this historical match.
Old June 14, 2017, 05:33 AM
ODI Cricketer

I have a spare silver ticket, message me if anyone interested.
Old June 14, 2017, 05:36 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5tonne
prizemoney for champs 2.2 million dollar
runner up 1.1 million usd
semifinalists 450K
Old June 14, 2017, 11:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

So Bangladeshi fans again insulted the tricolor by draping Indian flag around a dog, the news is just becoming viral, wow!! this is no rivalry this is just pure and unadulterated hatred, since we can't stoop to this low I would love to see our boyz thrashing the living daylight out of BD tomorrow, at least most Indo-pak trolls are fringe elements and somewhat sophisticated but these Bangladeshi Youtube and FB people are just illiterate poopmouths with single digit IQ and heads filled with horse***, now the defenders will quote my post saying how Indians and Pakistanis are no different than Bangladeshis, yes we are different we keep a minimum level of decency even when we troll.

They did the same during T20 WC posting Dhoni's severed head and we all know what happened after that, being cocky is fine being a hateful abomination isn't.
Old June 14, 2017, 11:13 AM
Cricket Guru

England need another revolution
Old June 14, 2017, 11:30 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
So Bangladeshi fans again insulted the tricolor by draping Indian flag around a dog, the news is just becoming viral, wow!! this is no rivalry this is just pure and unadulterated hatred, since we can't stoop to this low I would love to see our boyz thrashing the living daylight out of BD tomorrow, at least most Indo-pak trolls are fringe elements and somewhat sophisticated but these Bangladeshi Youtube and FB people are just illiterate poopmouths with single digit IQ and heads filled with horse***, now the defenders will quote my post saying how Indians and Pakistanis are no different than Bangladeshis, yes we are different we keep a minimum level of decency even when we troll.

They did the same during T20 WC posting Dhoni's severed head and we all know what happened after that, being cocky is fine being a hateful abomination isn't.
Lol. This is utter nonsense from Indian media. You are doing the same!

One Facebook user (even may be fake!) from 170 million people posted something in his personal Facebook profile and you guys jumped over it!

You are much better than that. Come to sanity!
Old June 14, 2017, 11:34 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

^ Exactly. And why are you so sensitive to photo shop? We live in an age of memes, don't you know? You guys love the word banter. Banter this, banter that. Use it to death. This is just another another version of it.
Old June 14, 2017, 11:34 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: MS.Dhoni

Quote:

Really! I don't know what to say..... that's sick.
Old June 14, 2017, 11:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarWolf
Lol. This is utter nonsense from Indian media. You are doing the same!

One Facebook user (even may be fake!) from 170 million people posted something in his personal Facebook profile and you guys jumped over it!

Come to sanity!
Trust me I don't blindly follow any media, been foruming and active on internet since I was 13, they are no fringe, they are the majority, guys who can't string a single sentence together crapping all over internet vomiting filth like "*** amar mut kha", "tor maa re **", I mean WTH, that's why illiterate and semi educated shitbags should never be given internet connection, we troll heck we do that a lot, but even trolling requires a minimum amount of intelligence, education and sense of humor, these people are just batshit crazy Baboons. I guess internet will explode the day BD actually wins a trophy.
Old June 14, 2017, 11:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by senman
Really! I don't know what to say..... that's sick.
Some genius showing his photoshop prowess again, just like that Dhoni-Taskin pic

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/sport...semifinal.html

This forum is the only Bangladeshi platform where Indians can post freely without any hostility or name calling, there is a reason why I admire the moderators here so much
Old June 14, 2017, 11:57 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Love them all....

Quote:
Trust me I don't blindly follow any media, been foruming and active on internet since I was 13, they are no fringe, they are the majority, guys who can't string a single sentence together crapping all over internet vomiting filth like "*** amar mut kha", "tor maa re **", I mean WTH, that's why illiterate and semi educated shitbags should never be given internet connection, we troll heck we do that a lot, but even trolling requires a minimum amount of intelligence, education and sense of humor, these people are just batshit crazy Baboons. I guess internet will explode the day BD actually wins a trophy.
Did you comment about general desi users here? Or was it directed towards Bangladeshi users only?
Old June 14, 2017, 11:59 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
I mean WTH, that's why illiterate and semi educated shitbags should never be given internet connection,
^^ couldn't agree more with this.

By the way, you should see some comments whenever Shakib posts a picture with his wife. The filth that gets thrown towards her is unbelievable.

So this is not about rivalry with India - it is about some scumbags getting Internet access.
Old June 14, 2017, 12:00 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

Is that it? Dont see any malicious intent there, just that Tigers being a more powerful predator than dogs. Whats wrong with dogs? Blowing a cheap photoshop way of proportion because of zealous nationalism.

british flag on dog, and my head hasnt exploded..
Old June 14, 2017, 12:03 PM
Cricket Legend

Mashrafee urged the online fans to be humble and civil but even his efforts to calm the supporters were to no avail
Old June 14, 2017, 12:08 PM
Cricket Legend

Pitch news - flat, 350 on

India will be suited to this pitch, we need a Cardiff style wicket to stand a chance
Old June 14, 2017, 12:08 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Mashrafee urged the online fans to be humble and civil but even his efforts to calm the supporters were to no avail
And he himself said it won't work and rightly so. Is it surprising?