facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old June 15, 2017, 01:20 PM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

9 wicket loss is embarrassing. They have outplayed us completely. Expected little more fight from our boys.

Tamim could not bank on the luck he had in this match, got out playing an ugly shot, Mushy also played a poor shot to get out. Khubi baje bhabe tournament theke ber holam amra

Old June 15, 2017, 01:49 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: BD Players, Starc, Waqar

Pathetic performance by BD. I don't mind us losing, but not without any fights.
Old June 15, 2017, 01:54 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by icricket
Pathetic performance by BD. I don't mind us losing, but not without any fights.
As an Indian fan who's a longtime lurker and really happy to se the BD team grow the way it has, I'll just point out that they did show a lot of fight. They made the SF. You don't do that without fighting. Don't forget even a current powerhouse like India had a horror show match in the WC final in 2003. It really doesnt help a team in my opinion if after getting to a SF against all odds all they hear is "useless team lost without fight drop youngsters drop A drop B etc etc" This is a great result for BD. WC QF, CT SF. The graph is looking up and if one can just step back from the disappointment one can see that the two real winners in terms of takeaway from the tournament who will leave with more than when they came in are easily Pak and BD. Thats a win by any measure.
Old June 15, 2017, 01:57 PM
Street Cricketer

Congrats BD on a great tournament from India. Here's to a lot more great results.
Old June 15, 2017, 02:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Abul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
As an Indian fan who's a longtime lurker and really happy to se the BD team grow the way it has, I'll just point out that they did show a lot of fight. They made the SF. You don't do that without fighting. Don't forget even a current powerhouse like India had a horror show match in the WC final in 2003. It really doesnt help a team in my opinion if after getting to a SF against all odds all they hear is "useless team lost without fight drop youngsters drop A drop B etc etc" This is a great result for BD. WC QF, CT SF. The graph is looking up and if one can just step back from the disappointment one can see that the two real winners in terms of takeaway from the tournament who will leave with more than when they came in are easily Pak and BD. Thats a win by any measure.
Nice words
Old June 15, 2017, 02:02 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaan
wishing you guys all the best, i hope hasan ali can give hard time to indian batsman unlike our trundlers!!
Boro dukkhho dilen dada
Old June 15, 2017, 02:57 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
Boro dukkhho dilen dada
arre dada, final ekpese hole tho poysa usul hobena, ekhon India ekpese jite gelo tho apnara final er moja pabenna.. thokon bolben detth khamokhai final khellam
Old June 15, 2017, 03:02 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muad'Dib
this, India and Pakistan have long history of cricket culture probably this where we still behind, lacking skills of catching up in big events like today. Thanks for your evaluative comments!
Old June 15, 2017, 03:25 PM
Club Cricketer

That is bad news for Pakistan team. I was hoping Bangladesh to beat India. But secretly in my heart, i knew India was going to slaughter Bangladesh given India is too good for Bangladesh. Never mind the fact that Bangladesh has only won one match so far which their batsmen clicked at unexpected time.

Pakistan has to put double efforts against India like never been before. I was hoping for easier final [Bangladesh]. But probably for the best Bangladesh is not playing in final. Most of members already had excuses like Pakistani bowlers are chuckers,....etc, which would have made mockery of ICC Champion Trophy final.

Anyways, back to boogeyman aka India in final to face.
Old June 15, 2017, 03:30 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Boro dukkhho dilen dada
Here we meet again; Pakistan vs India in Final. Indeed ICC must be really really happy!!!
Old June 15, 2017, 03:34 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mash, Mushy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fan4mAssam
India chased down 265 with 10 overs to spare.
Now imagine if BD had scored 325, that means India would had 10 overs to score another 60 runs.
Not really. If we could have gotten 330-340 (which would have been extremely hard, considering the average score on this ground ~290), there was a chance India could have choked and made more mistakes, making it a more competitive game.

Our total wasn't simply high enough to defend on those conditions against a strong batting lineup like India's, which allowed them to get a 9 wicket victory.
Old June 15, 2017, 03:38 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalikBro
Here we meet again; Pakistan vs India in Final. Indeed ICC must be really really happy!!!
True that, expecting a nail biting match this time, and you were bloody damn right the other day about fans and their behavior, I was wrong and I realized that the hard way.
Old June 15, 2017, 04:09 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
True that, expecting a nail biting match this time, and you were bloody damn right the other day about fans and their behavior, I was wrong and I realized that the hard way.
I know but i can understand their predicament. Although, Pakistan as nation is facing far worse yet remain humble whereas for Bangladesh, little success goes over their heads. They should be humble because they still have the long way to go given Bangladesh has only won one match in Champion Trophy so far. And Bangladesh will be playing in overseas soon.

Anyways, the final might be nail biting if Pakistan doesn't choke regardless of the result. I am hoping for nail biting final regardless of the result. Let's hope for the memorable final.
Old June 15, 2017, 04:10 PM
ODI Cricketer

Only dissapoint thing from this tournament was our bowling and batting from soumya n sabbir. Our bowling is toothless. Having said that we gave made great strides last couple of years and every tournament we are going a step further which is huge.

SUPER SIX/QF/SF NEXT WC FINALIST??
Old June 15, 2017, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon4567
Not really. If we could have gotten 330-340 (which would have been extremely hard, considering the average score on this ground ~290), there was a chance India could have choked and made more mistakes, making it a more competitive game.

Our total wasn't simply high enough to defend on those conditions against a strong batting lineup like India's, which allowed them to get a 9 wicket victory.
India finished at 265/1 in 40.1 overs. The D/L par score for this was 385 in 50 overs. I do not believe Bangladesh was on course to score that much anyway.
Old June 15, 2017, 10:50 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: tamim, Sabbir, Mustafiz

Tamim out was crucial at that stage, musfiq out was kinda bolod type of against part timer full toss.
But losing toss against India means ... 70% we lost it there ...
Wish we would've won that toss , mash pora kopal continued..
Old June 15, 2017, 10:51 PM
Cricket Legend

Pakistan winning because luck wants them to win ... they won the toss last 2 match and win it..
Old June 15, 2017, 10:52 PM
Cricket Legend

Oh well our fantasy comes to end ...but it was nice 2 weeks journey.
Old June 16, 2017, 12:07 AM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: i love fast bowlers

Quote:
That is bad news for Pakistan team. I was hoping Bangladesh to beat India. But secretly in my heart, i knew India was going to slaughter Bangladesh given India is too good for Bangladesh. Never mind the fact that Bangladesh has only won one match so far which their batsmen clicked at unexpected time.

Pakistan has to put double efforts against India like never been before. I was hoping for easier final [Bangladesh]. But probably for the best Bangladesh is not playing in final. Most of members already had excuses like Pakistani bowlers are chuckers,....etc, which would have made mockery of ICC Champion Trophy final.

Anyways, back to boogeyman aka India in final to face.
Ashwin is biggest chukker of all-time Indian board keep feeding ICC and get clean chits ..
Old June 16, 2017, 05:33 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Do not post FB garbage here
Old June 16, 2017, 06:20 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Le Fizz

Quote:
And Bangladesh will be playing in overseas soon.
Yes we will play many more tourneys at home and abroad. How about your home seasons ? How's that coming along?
Old June 16, 2017, 10:33 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Thank you dear Muad'Dib. Very much appreciate your kind words. You inspire a friend.
Old June 16, 2017, 11:59 AM
Cricket Legend

Late commisserations,you tried your best,India just too good on the day.
Old June 16, 2017, 03:39 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahid ali
Ashwin is biggest chukker of all-time Indian board keep feeding ICC and get clean chits ..
Keep these nonsense in ur pocket pls. Ashwin's action is fine. Actually serial chucker like junaid, Hasan and hafeez needs to be checked again for their suspected bowling action. I've a feeling that hafeez has again started using his old chucking tricks.

Difference is, this time junaid and Hasan has also joined with him in his chucking party.
Old June 16, 2017, 04:49 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

^Not surprised you're defending Ind bowler. After all.... you are one lol