facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old September 30, 2011, 10:51 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedzero
Pakistan captain Misbah-ul-Haq reckons that coach Waqar Younis’s resignation will affect the team’s preparations for the tours to the United Arab Emirates and Bangladesh.

The Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) will draw up a shortlist for the vacant position on Thursday after Waqar stepped down as coach after the tour to Zimbabwe, citing personal and medical reasons.

“He was a good coach and I had a good understanding with him. He was there always to assist me in pressure situations and in taking hard decisions,” the Daily Times quoted Misbah, as saying.

“So his going has made a difference to us. But mentally we are now prepared to work with a new coach. It is the board decision whether they appoint a local or foreign coach. But it is true we will require time to settle down with the new coach and understand him and this is never easy for any team,” he added.

The 37-year-old further said that his team aims to reach the top four in the International Cricket Council (ICC) Test rankings to qualify for the World Test Championship.

“I am confident we have the ability to win these series because our team has gelled well. We have some good bowlers and it is a case of players realizing their responsibilities,” Misbah said.

SOURCE
well all i can say is that keep dreaming Misbah Bhai , Shahid Bhai is coming to get his captaincy back INSHALLAH