facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old May 25, 2010, 10:25 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Shakib, SN, Tamim

Amra jitte pari

Old May 25, 2010, 10:26 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK420
Ami apnar shonge ekmoth noi

Naeem tarcheye dosh goon intl cricket kheleche, tobe Naeem hochche purapuri Baikka. Amar mone hoi je Shahadatkeu Naeemer jaigai dile je kono formate sensible batting korte, echara to shey faltu pace bowl korte pare

How do you think that he is a big no. He is a good all round player and can play aggressively. Comparing Naeem with him is like comparing Shahadat's bowling with that of Wasim Akram

What has Naeem done in his entire life. You all praise him because he won us a match against Zimbabwe. Did you not considered that he played poorly in the slog overs in our last two odi's. He is not a match winner, he is a match loser. I can accept that SN is poor, but Naeem is poorer.

Naeem is also a pathetic bowler, who seems to bowl full and does not even seem to turn the ball. Giving Dickens a chance means that at least we wont need Razzaq for tests.

If you dont know, Dickens has hit 5 sixes in the innings, comprising 30% of his score. The last time I saw Naeem hitting 6 was in the Tri-series, I also did not see him in action in the NCL T20.

Please Please Please Justify the reason why you think that Naeem is one of Bangladesh's best batsman

P.S- I am not a Naeem hater but I dont like the way he gets to be Mega Icon in NCL, and always gets the intl ticket withou having never proved himelf
http://www.cricketarchive.com/Archiv...87/287311.html

http://www.cricketarchive.com/Archiv...87/287313.html

http://www.cricketarchive.com/Archiv...87/287314.html

http://www.cricketarchive.com/Archiv...87/287316.html

You look at that and tell me if that is any good..he was faltu in these matches..he consumed way 2 many deliveries..no way the guy plays ODIs for us..you complain that Naeem is a selfish player but the way Faisal was batting in these matches doesnt he seem selfish as well? And that comparison you just put up there..well the less said the better..and naeems job is 2 finish off the innings with boundaries and hes done that when asked..just look at his matches on cricinfo..when hes rebuilt the innings hes done that as well..and also why keep on bringing up SN and comparing him with Naeem? SN is a top order bat while Naeem is a middle order bat..thats like comparing hussey with watson..and SN SUCKS..when you can accept that fact then the better it is for you..that guy will not come back 2 international cricket 4 a while..and finally if you look at Naeems stats his average is 1 of the best 4 bangladeshi batsmen..

Just a pointer AK420..I cant really help you out by checking out the stats but go look at them yourself and see what he had 2 step in2..I say hes done a pretty good job according 2 his situations..
Old May 25, 2010, 10:27 AM
Banned

Mone hoi ei forume ekta oshubidha hoise, technical mone hoi
Old May 25, 2010, 10:31 AM
Banned

Tiger444 bhai, average is not everything

I believe that SN has higher average then Tamim, but Tamim is the better batsman isnt he????
Old May 25, 2010, 10:37 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Quote:

I believe that SN has higher average then Tamim, but Tamim is the better batsman isnt he????
Dude, plz go and check the stats.

And plz stop bashing Nayeem in every single thread. Thanks
Old May 25, 2010, 12:58 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

Quote:
Ok, the truth is that our "A" team happens to be stronger than our National side in the test series against England led by unfit Tamim and Shakib, who agrees???
care to justify, plz, plz, plz ???
Old May 25, 2010, 01:12 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

hahahaaa.. AK420 is making himself limelighted, not bad !! He already looking to be a class of his own !!
Old May 25, 2010, 01:23 PM
Cricket Savant

AK420 is now "da special one", "da controversial one", "da baikka bimrul"
Old May 25, 2010, 01:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

Actually, Tamim's average against the test nations is much higher than SN's average against test nations. SN's average is high because he bashed minnow teams.
Old May 25, 2010, 02:07 PM
Club Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim

[QUOTE=Tiger444;1154951]

naeems job is 2 finish off the innings with boundaries and hes done that when asked..

but he couldn't do it properly against England during the last ODI series...that is why I support AK420 on naeem's issue that he is not a match winner rather a match loser..If i'm not wrong I've to mention that he along with mahmudullah played very defensively at the crucial stage of that match (2nd or 3rd odi)..thus we lost the match where he ( naeem).theoretically, was supposed to play aggressively at that stage according to the requirement of the team..but he didn't follow that ..because he wanted to assure that he remains not out at the end for his own sake (to retain his spot)..after that match it proved to me that he is nothing but a so called selfish player who plays for his own benefit not for the team...in fact so far he couldn't show any charisma to justify his talent so that he can claim a place in the NT where lots of good players are being neglected...and his offspin bowling is a pure crap...though he is considered as an all-rounder...(totally my point of view ..& it's unbiased...)
Old May 25, 2010, 05:55 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

it's true he hasn't been aggressive at times when the situation warranted it, but we aren't with the team or the coaches, we aren't in the locker room, we don't know why he wasn't aggressive, we just know that he wasn't. he clearly has talent though, and is one of the more consistent domestically. he should be being used as a middle order bat, not a bowling allrounder/late order hitter.
Old May 26, 2010, 12:39 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Ami apnar shonge ekmoth noi

Naeem tarcheye dosh goon intl cricket kheleche, tobe Naeem hochche purapuri Baikka. Amar mone hoi je Shahadatkeu Naeemer jaigai dile je kono formate sensible batting korte, echara to shey faltu pace bowl korte pare

How do you think that he is a big no. He is a good all round player and can play aggressively. Comparing Naeem with him is like comparing Shahadat's bowling with that of Wasim Akram

What has Naeem done in his entire life. You all praise him because he won us a match against Zimbabwe. Did you not considered that he played poorly in the slog overs in our last two odi's. He is not a match winner, he is a match loser. I can accept that SN is poor, but Naeem is poorer.

Naeem is also a pathetic bowler, who seems to bowl full and does not even seem to turn the ball. Giving Dickens a chance means that at least we wont need Razzaq for tests.

If you dont know, Dickens has hit 5 sixes in the innings, comprising 30% of his score. The last time I saw Naeem hitting 6 was in the Tri-series, I also did not see him in action in the NCL T20.

Please Please Please Justify the reason why you think that Naeem is one of Bangladesh's best batsman

P.S- I am not a Naeem hater but I dont like the way he gets to be Mega Icon in NCL, and always gets the intl ticket withou having never proved himelf
ridiculous :s

Last edited by BD d best; May 26, 2010 at 12:54 AM..
Old May 26, 2010, 08:42 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Liton Das

Final day washed out, WI takes series

Quote:
The final day of the second unofficial Test was abandoned without a ball being bowled, due to rain. The match was headed towards a draw at the end of the third day, with West Indies A ahead by 105 with seven second-innings wickets in hand. West Indies took the two-match series 1-0 after winning the first Test by 114 runs in Dhaka. They reached the final of the tri-series but went down by five runs to South Africa A in a high-scoring contest.
http://www.cricinfo.com/bangladesh/c...ry/460971.html
Old May 26, 2010, 09:11 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farhad
Final day washed out, WI takes series

http://www.cricinfo.com/bangladesh/c...ry/460971.html
disappointing end to A teams campaign.

2 FC loss, 4 OD loss, then 1 FC loss, 1 FC draw
Old May 26, 2010, 09:30 AM
BD-SL Test Fantasy Winner 2017

Favorite Player: Suhrawadi Shuvo

Damn! That was a disappointing end to the tour. Well the big positives have been Shamsur Rahman, Nazimuddin, Suhrawadi Shuvo, Syed Rasel and Faisal Hossain.