facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old July 27, 2017, 11:24 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash
Angry ধর্ষণের শাস্তি হিসাবে ধর্ষকের বোনকে ধর্ষণের আদেশ

Quote:
ধর্ষণের বদলা ধর্ষণ। এমনই বর্বর সালিশী আদেশ দিয়েছে পাকিস্তানের পাঞ্জাব প্রদেশের একটি গ্রাম পঞ্চায়েত।

আর সে আদেশ মেনে ধর্ষক ভাইয়ের অপরাধে জনসম্মুখে ধর্ষণ করা হয় তার কিশোরী বোনকে।

ঘটনাটি ঘটেছে মুলতানের মুজাফফরবাদে। ১২ বছরের এক কিশোরীকে ধর্ষণ করায়, ধর্ষকের ১৬ বছরের কিশোরী বোনকে ধর্ষণের আদেশ দেয় জির্গা (গ্রাম পঞ্চায়েত)
source

What the world has come to..I am lost of words right now of saying anything because of being so pissed up reading this

Old July 28, 2017, 08:35 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Sick
Old July 28, 2017, 09:47 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Yes, nightwolf and Roman - This is absolutely sick!

I can only wish for those village ponchayet to be gang-raped and still that will NOT take away the inhumane/savage/barbaric behavior by the first rapists, then the revenge rapists and the scum-sucker village elders who gave that fatwa/judgement!

Women are only seen as a product, or an object that men own - like a cattle who breath! They are seen as something that have no feelings, pain or intelligence, right or ability to defend herself. And not only in Punjab, but many many parts of world, like our own.

If God exists (and I know that He does) - He must be ashamed of His creations! Today, after reading this, I WISH I were dead!
Old July 28, 2017, 09:58 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

I kinda glanced over the news in Yahoo about revenge rape. I thought the rapist would be raped and didn't pay any attention. What a pathetic council. why don't they die and do this world a favor?

And this is what people who have no idea of Islam would label all of us by. In the name of humanity, are we going to do anything about it?
Old July 28, 2017, 12:41 PM
Test Cricketer

These people don't care about anything. They wanted to take advantage of the situation and meet their sexual cravings. Bunch of sick minded people.
Old August 3, 2017, 08:40 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Wang Liqin

I'm speechless.

"Gram er Ponchaet" in most cases is a sham all over the sub-continent.

I read a news on Prothom-Alo this week that a college girl was raped by an ex-college prof and his buddy in Rajshahi area. The victim met him on Facebook and decided to meet him in person when she came to the city for medial purpose. The rapists took her to a guest house for lunch/dinner, raped her respectively and then left her there. She filed a police report that night and the police arrested the rapists.

What was more shocking to me was the online comments on Prothom-Alo. Most of the commenters were blaming the girl, Facebook and the unconscious/un-smart use of FB. It's like we will set a trap and if you fall into this, it's your fault. It's a disgrace how we think.