facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old May 19, 2017, 09:35 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan
Default Mushfiqur Rahim's dad accused of murder.

See the following links below.

http://en.poriborton.com/bangladesh/6248

http://www.dhakatribune.com/banglade...hfiqur-father/

http://www.thedailystar.net/backpage...murder-1406341

http://en.ntvbd.com/bangladesh/56985...ather-in-Bogra

You know something, I had my own sources that told me Mushfiqur' dad used his influence with the then BNP govt. to give Mushfiqur a place in the side. This was about 2-3 years ago. But I was told by the mods that I can't say this because I didn't have a written source.

And now this! Something even more serious, a murder case. With plenty of sources. We have to discuss this.

Last edited by Roey Haque; May 19, 2017 at 10:28 AM..

Old May 19, 2017, 09:46 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

Son can't send a cricket ball out of the park and father is accused of sending a living person out of this world

On a serious note It could be another sensational story created by the media, but if true then he should get exemplary punishment.
Old May 19, 2017, 11:01 AM
Cricket Savant

Absolutely incomprehensible. I mean he would be the last person knowing from screen. Hoping it is ষড়যন্ত্র।

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old May 19, 2017, 01:25 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
Son can't send a cricket ball out of the park and father is accused of sending a living person out of this world

On a serious note It could be another sensational story created by the media, but if true then he should get exemplary punishment.
he can when trundlers like ashok dinda and varun aaron are bowling to him...the one off choke was him immitating Tendulkar since he already has the legend's technique down.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old May 19, 2017, 01:31 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
he can when trundlers like ashok dinda and varun aaron are bowling to him...the one off choke was him immitating Tendulkar since he already has the legend's technique down.

Don't wanna derail this thread, but Tendulkar wasn't a choker. It's just a myth. He has an excellent record in big matches, especially if we compare it to his contemporaries. It's a proven fact.
Old May 19, 2017, 01:35 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse
Don't wanna derail this thread, but Tendulkar wasn't a choker. It's just a myth. He has an excellent record in big matches, especially if we compare it to his contemporaries. It's a proven fact.
4th innings average and world cup finals suggest otherwise.

just saying

#OneTeam1Dream
Old May 19, 2017, 01:44 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
4th innings average and world cup finals suggest otherwise.

just saying
He's almost 5 times better than Lara when it comes to performing in big tournament finals.

Players like wagh, Ponting, Kallis and inzamum who r generally hailed as great pressure players are almost nobody infront of the great Sachin Tendulkar.
Old May 19, 2017, 01:46 PM
Test Cricketer

Viv and Sachin are two of the greatest big match players in the history of cricket. #fact
Old May 19, 2017, 06:31 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
This gotta be the craziest post I have come across in a long long time.

People like you, sir, are the reason internet is still fun

BTW, I bet Mushfiq couldn't hit a six even in book cricket
Old May 19, 2017, 07:43 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Any leg break bowler

Quote:
This is one of the most illiterate comment I have seen in years. There is a thing called blind folded hating.. get out of that..

Quote:
This gotta be the craziest post I have come across in a long long time.

People like you, sir, are the reason internet is still fun

BTW, I bet Mushfiq couldn't hit a six even in book cricket
There is nothing funny in here. Your earlier post could be the trolling post by far...
Old May 19, 2017, 07:44 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Viv and Sachin are two of the greatest big match players in the history of cricket. #fact
What is the source of your #fact??
The same source from where you got- #IamBangladeshieveryonehereknowsit ??
Old May 19, 2017, 08:05 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
He's almost 5 times better than Lara when it comes to performing in big tournament finals.

Players like wagh, Ponting, Kallis and inzamum who r generally hailed as great pressure players are almost nobody infront of the great Sachin Tendulkar.
What statistics do you have back this up?

I can claim to have an IQ over 1000...its just as valid as your claims so far because neither claim has any evidence for or against it yet.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old May 19, 2017, 08:31 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReZ_1
This is one of the most illiterate comment I have seen in years. There is a thing called blind folded hating.. get out of that..

There is nothing funny in here. Your earlier post could be the trolling post by far...
What are you talking about? What hate? I myself admire Mushfiq for the gritty character he is. I was just messing with Furqan, chill man, don't get so serious.
Old May 20, 2017, 04:57 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
What are you talking about? What hate? I myself admire Mushfiq for the gritty character he is. I was just messing with Furqan, chill man, don't get so serious.
I don`t think any Indian would love him specially after the tweets he made after India lost in WC match. Even if I were Indian I would have not liked him.. Like what most Bangladeshi thinks about Shewag after the comment he made against us. So whatever Shewag would do in the field we would blind folded hate him
Old May 20, 2017, 05:44 AM
Cricket Legend

You don't have to look at everything behind your own country's lens. Just judge the men for the cricketers and personalities they are. There are many reasons to hate Mushfiqur. His stupid antics after Ind-WI match is just one among thousands. And Sehwag comparison doesn't make sense. Sehwag is an ATG. All time Great. Mushfiqur will go down as history's worst wk who got more chances than anyone else to prove themselves.

Anyway, back on topic.
I hope this case gets investigated properly. But I wouldn't be surprised if the current govt. sweeps it under the rug because Mushfekur is the test captain.
Old May 20, 2017, 08:17 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

For the sake of our cricket, I hope this is a false accusation.

However, what a sad incident. 11 year old is the victim. May he rest in peace. Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun.

P.S. this is not a Tendu thread.
Old May 20, 2017, 10:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Roye hoque do you have anything else going on in your life? Stop bringing out all the garbage on Mushfique. Yes you are technically abiding by forum rules but you are not abiding by decency and common sense...

There are many political leaders in Bangladesh who got blood in their hand.. how many posts about them did you make?

I think you need to take a rest...

Before I actually defended your constant nagging on mushfique eventhough I can't stand your posts but now I think you are just one of those ppl who degrade forums and do not add anything of value...

you are not even entertaining anymore when u used to rap... so please GIVE it a rest.
Old May 20, 2017, 11:09 AM
Cricket Legend

i hope that fool isam does not pick up the story and plast it all over cricinfo lilke he did for sunny....
Old May 20, 2017, 12:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
I don`t think any Indian would love him specially after the tweets he made after India lost in WC match. Even if I were Indian I would have not liked him.. Like what most Bangladeshi thinks about Shewag after the comment he made against us. So whatever Shewag would do in the field we would blind folded hate him
Perhaps you are generalizing too much, most people I know just laughed about the tweet is all, I for one don't judge people based on their social media posts and appearances, don't take it otherwise but I don't care what Bangladeshis think of Sehwag either, the man has got two triple tons under his belt and one of the best openers in modern day cricket, that's what matters.
Old May 20, 2017, 12:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Isam should do the right thing and plaster this all over CricInfo. Innocent until proven guilty, sure. But he is a celebrity, and this is news worthy. Period. And there were sources before as well, many years ago, who told me that he used his good standing with the then BNP govt. to get his son in the team, they just were not official, and hence I pulled my thread.

But now there are official sources, and so this cannot be ignored.
Old May 20, 2017, 02:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib, Amla

Can we get some additional insight into this source? How can we be sure this isn't the same BS source that supplies Kellyanne with her "facts"?

The alleged conman made his test debut in May 2005 and ODI debut in Aug 2006. He was dropped right after the first test at Lords in which literally the whole team sucked and was picked only once in the next two years, which happens to coincide with the height of the BNP rule. The Awami League govt has been in power since 2008. If the BNP connection is the sole reason for him getting selected, how did he survive this long while BNP leaders at all levels have not only been stripped off their positions and power since but many have been literally exterminated?
Old May 20, 2017, 03:25 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
What is the source of your #fact??
The same source from where you got- #IamBangladeshieveryonehereknowsit ??
Quote:
What statistics do you have back this up?

I can claim to have an IQ over 1000...its just as valid as your claims so far because neither claim has any evidence for or against it yet.
Of course this statement of mine can easily be substantiated with proper statistics.

But I don't think we should discuss it here. Tigers Eye bhai has already requested us no to derail this thread anymore. We should respect that.
Old May 20, 2017, 04:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
Isam should do the right thing and plaster this all over CricInfo. Innocent until proven guilty, sure. But he is a celebrity, and this is news worthy.
His father is not a celebrity. we don't judge your character by how your father raps or whether you have an uncle who is a pedophile. We judge you by your words and your actions.. and so far you are a chagol and an annoying person.
Old May 20, 2017, 08:03 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Of course this statement of mine can easily be substantiated with proper statistics.
If its so easy why cant you do it?

Mushy choked once...that too in a meaningless format of the game.

The guy Im referring to choked dozens of times.

I like your use of the word "proper". A proper analysis ie unbiased and therefore statisticaly valid will take numerous factors into consideration.

The funny thing is I have analyzed all comtemporary batsmen using a "proper" model and Tendulkar ranks squarely in the middle of the pack amongst the batting legends. I used a total of 5 indices that measured how well players did in 4th innings, the strenght of opposition, the relative value they had in matches they played, performamce in foreign conditions, etc. Tendulkar ranked best on the strength of opposition score, but overall was ranked right with Ponting and behind guys like Sanga and Miandad and Gavaskar.

The fact that Tendulkar dominated 2 of the indices, is evidence that the study was statistically valid. It should be since the indices were predetermined.

So if you have a statistical study I would like to see the method and the conclusion reached.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old May 20, 2017, 08:06 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
But he is a celebrity,
And the source of the jealousy is revealed!

#OneTeam1Dream