facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 21, 2010, 04:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Aravinda DeSilva, Lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beamer
Now, you are flying in all directions. At first you say that you didn't mean me specifically. Now, I am twisting facts, riling people up! Your first mistake is your inability to separate a poster from another poster, when all I have said that any decent coach will use those quotes? Why is this burning you so much? Now I am convinced that you are on the lower end of the pay roll.

What you do with your head is your problem.
any untruth or falsehood burns me but may be you are accustomed to it so you won't understand. I'm not replying to your personal attacks any more. I thought you had the ability to argue in a decent grown-up way, sad to to know that I was mistaken.
have a nice day.

Old January 21, 2010, 04:57 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

My priyo Beamer bhai, Neel bhai and Sy baba,

Please let me introduce you guys to each other first, this is Beamer, this is Neel and this is Sy baba!

All three of you have great positive thougths and love for the Tigers, and cricket in Bangladesh! Please do not get those positives destroyed by your current emotions and your action of defence, attack, counter attack at each other....on a differnet day, all 3 of you will be on the same side, please do not forget that and do not throw it away. All 3 of you are right in your argument but it will get only get worse if we let our emotion lead our logic!

Yes, there are some sentiment in Bangladesh where some people sees India negetively (some feels threatened by it and some do ahve blind dislike and that is disgusting and yes, BCCI still yet to invite Bangladesh to play in India officially and that hurts me. But who is BCCI? It's just a corporate Institution, profit is the main concern just like the US corporate envelope, like Citibank and JP Morgan Chase and them, where induvidual person's pain and emotion don't get acknowledged, and that is bad.

But you 3 have a lot of goodness in you and as I said before, on a different day, land and term I am sure you 3 would have looked out for each other and shared the bread together. Please accept each other as friends and think about tomorrow. I love all 3 of you very dearly.

Last edited by bujhee kom; January 21, 2010 at 06:26 PM..
Old January 21, 2010, 05:03 PM
First Class Cricketer

I wish Sehwag had said, "they cannot pull out 20 of my hairs." Because he does not have 20 hairs, unless you count his newly grafted hair.
Old January 21, 2010, 05:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Aravinda DeSilva, Lara

jemon bolen kotta ! jee sir ! BK bhai for president !

beamer bhai, b sy bhai, no hard feelings please, I got carried away.
Old January 21, 2010, 05:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: The venerated one on BC.

THIS WHOLE "20 WICKET" BUSINESS IS ABSURD.

India were not expecting a fight. They got one. I'll take that and move on ... let's beat them in Mirpur.
Old January 21, 2010, 05:10 PM
Administrator

Thanks BK - I leave the room for a few minutes and the schoolboys start fighting again. Ugh - now why did they outlaw corporal punishment in schools. A few whacks and the kids will be back playing hadudu in front of the tuck-shop.
Old January 21, 2010, 05:49 PM
Club Cricketer

Default Difference between Arrogance and Stating the obvious...

This is what Ricky Ponting had to say about tigers 4 years ago (completely ignoring the fact BD were only 6 years old (then) in Test cricket.)

Quote:
Ricky Ponting has set the cat among the pigeons ahead of Australia's tour to Bangladesh by calling for Bangladesh to be stripped of its Test status. In an interview with London's Daily Telegraph Ponting said: "What I would not have is the minnow nations in the World Cup and the Champions Trophy, and I would not have Bangladesh and Zimbabwe playing Tests at present."
http://www.cricinfo.com/ci/content/story/237538.html

Quote:
"Bangladesh are an ordinary side. They can't beat India because they can't take 20 wickets." That was Virender Sehwag's pre-series shooter on Bangladesh on the eve of the first Test in Chittagong.
Do you guys see the difference between Arrogance and stating the obvious ? Again, for the millionth time. Sehwag nowhere said anything that is not known in the cricketing world and he was being frank when he said BD are a poor side because they cannot extend their brilliance over the 5 days of cricket (which was clearly seen in First test, BD surprised India on Day One and then it was back to routine stuff..i.e ordinary ).
Old January 21, 2010, 05:49 PM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfer
You guys really need to be less sensitive. On the other hand Mushfiqur is complaining that the Indians sledged him calling him a school boy. He should be able to suck that up. What will he do when the plays against the Aussies? They will rip him apart. Learn to ignore, boys.
TBH, it should be an embarrassment for India to be sledging a player of an '"ordinary '' side!
They were sledging Tamim, Mushy, Riyad ....when we played the Aussies, they only did it to Tamim- who replyed by blowing a kiss I don't see why India Needed to sledge that many of our players...Chi chi chi =P

on the Shewag thing... I want him to cry..CRY CRY in the 2nd test. I want him to be hiding in his closet
2nd test, here we come! MUAHAHA
Old January 21, 2010, 05:52 PM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Not another Sehwag thread please!!

Moderators please merge this thread with other Sehwag threads. Thanks.
Old January 21, 2010, 05:57 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neel Here
for ever ? I'm yet to see even one good word spoken about BCCI 'ever'. and getting the test status was without doubt the most important event in BD cricketing history till date (it will become 2nd most imp thing when BD wins against a top 8 side). in return all it gets is around the clock bashing, in tune with the worthies in CA and ECB, the same fellows who opposed BD test status and still do. that's some thankfulness !
You should do some digging around the forum, i'm sure you will find "one good word" spoken about BCCI. just because you haven't seen if from me doesn't mean others haven't done. And as i said before i'm not complaining about our test status, i just didn't type out thanks. so here Thanks BCCI.

Quote:
and humiliated you by positioning matches in the C grade stadiums.
LORDS is a C grade stadium I didn't know that.

I didn't say we are grateful to other boards, you are just throwing things out there. I said hey at least they invited us to play Test in their Nation. Didn't they? I didn't say why, where. you are digging deep just to defend BCCI. Why? because you are being bias.

Quote:
do you know that BCB prefers Ind to tour BD in stead of the other way around, because of the huge monetary benefit it brings to BCB by way of TV rights ? an Ind tour is the most lucrative event in the calendar for any country except eng for whom it's the ashes. it generates more money to BCB's coffers in that one tour than the rest of the tours in two years combined. BCCI has in the past positioned tours to pak and WI to rescue their boards from financial ruin, in addition to arranging a hefty loan to SLC last year. right now PCB's financial health is in dire straits because of canceled Ind tours to pak. why wouldn't BCCI arrange a BD tour to Ind (when teams like zim and SL toured Ind regularly when they were weaker sides) ? unless it is the BCB that is not interested enough to press them ?
I'm sure BCB makes tons of money when India plays here, but I have no idea where you got that BCB prefers IND tours BD instead of the other way around. If there was an article about that i'm sure someone in BC would have opened a thread about. so reference please? I didn't ask you for a report on why BCCI is a great. so I don't know what you are trying to prove here.

Tell me yes or no to this question ok? so you are telling me for the last decade or so deep down inside BCCI really wants BD to tour INDIA, but BCB doesn't want to?

Quote:
think about it for a moment, without your biases.
You think about with out biases. you are defending BCCI because you are biased toward it simple as that. if you were in my shoe you wouldn't have done it.

BK bhai no hard feelings at all. just having a discussion thats all. even though i'm really off topic. sorry
Old January 21, 2010, 06:26 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ryder,Tamim,shakib,warner

I think he is illiterate. This kinda people is dangerous

he used to be called clone of tendulkar
now only called clown

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old January 21, 2010, 06:28 PM
Administrator

Seriously folks - this is going downhill. Let it go. Let it go and let's not stoop to name calling.

Remember who said English spinners were ordinary? Did that cause an international incident?
Old January 21, 2010, 06:29 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiseshah
he used to be called clone of tendulkar
Greats like Tendulkar only come once in a billion year.
Old January 21, 2010, 06:29 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Sid Crosby.

Quote:
any untruth or falsehood burns me but may be you are accustomed to it so you won't understand. I'm not replying to your personal attacks any more. I thought you had the ability to argue in a decent grown-up way, sad to to know that I was mistaken.
have a nice day.
I am sure if these comments were coming from Andrew Strauss or Graeme Smith, you won't be burning as much tire rushing to their defense. But, I am glad, we have a truth warrior among us. Listen, I never had any beef with you or the way you feel personally about certain teams or individuals. Its your own world and you can do whatever you like. I just didn't like you bundling me in the " I hate Shehwag" bandwagon, when all I said, that our coach must use these quotes for our advantage. I would do the same if the subject was Strauss, Smith or Ponting. You didn't like it and I don't like getting stepped on.

I am glad you admit you got carried away. I accept it. End of case. I am moving on.
Old January 21, 2010, 06:30 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ryder,Tamim,shakib,warner

What was proven in first day we can beat any team if we want but we don't want to

the way our batsman throw wkt that is annoying

Posted via BC Mobile Edition
Old January 21, 2010, 06:31 PM
Administrator

Old January 21, 2010, 06:32 PM
Test Cricketer

so what? 20 wickets on the plate for the next match. Let's see how they defend it or should I say how do we defend it.
Old January 21, 2010, 06:33 PM
Cricket Sage

Boss Khepsen. Sorry. kaan dhorse ar hobe nah.
Old January 21, 2010, 06:34 PM
Cricket Legend

nice one Sehwag my man..... hi 5....
Old January 21, 2010, 06:35 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Why are you guys talking to the hand?
Old January 21, 2010, 06:35 PM
Cricket Savant

Hone those lockpicking skills of yours....I have a bad feeling about this thread.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old January 21, 2010, 06:36 PM
Test Cricketer

Zunaid bhai ato boro chor khele sobai gaan haray felbe aktu choto koren
Old January 21, 2010, 06:49 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Srinath was actually pretty fast. He was a rare breed of Indian fast bowlers back in a time when they'd pass on leg-spinners like Prasad as pacers.
Old January 21, 2010, 07:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
Srinath was actually pretty fast. He was a rare breed of Indian fast bowlers back in a time when they'd pass on leg-spinners like Prasad as pacers.
ATMR,

Then you haven't seen Mohinder amarnath open the bowling with Kapil Dev.

There was a time when BCCI was so quota-ridden that one had to only belong to a certain zone and bowl well in a couple of matches to get picked up, never mind that they never bowled even in high 120s. Likes of Rashid Patel comes to my mind. One has to thank Dalmiya and Saurabh Ganguly BIG time.
Old January 21, 2010, 07:06 PM
Cricket Legend

I was a fan of srinath but i dont think srinath ever bowled over 90mph which is 144 kmph. Neither did Zaheer or Munaf. The highest I ve seen Zahir bowl is 87 mph or there about. But Nehra was preety quick during 2003 WC , in one match he bowled 93 mph. Ishant bowled at 93 mph in australia as well. That I think is the highest Indians have ever got. Preety poor compared to the pakistani fasts. Shoaib, Sami both bowled at 100 mph or close to it. Waqar could go above 90 whenever he wants to. There was another guy called Md Zahid who was about 95 mph or something.