facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 22, 2011, 07:00 AM
Club Cricketer

Default Lotus Kamal has no idea!

Yesterday night channel i had an exclusive interview of Lotus Kamal in regards to the world cup. At one stage of the discussion the great President of BCB went on to say that our team is very young in age as a result we crumbled under pressure. He states that our oldest player is Ashraful who is 26 yrs of age. At that moment the presenter goes on to say "I believe the oldest player in the team is Abdur Razzak". The great Lotus goes on to say that he knows the age of all the players and Abdur Razzak is 23 yrs of age.

I was so surprised at the statement that the first thing that came to my mind is how is this idiot still the president of BCB. If the president of the cricket board does not even know the age of one of the key member of the team, then the thought crosses my mind that this man has other interests in being the president of our cricket board other than knowing his cricket.

Last edited by BostonTigers; March 22, 2011 at 07:07 AM..