facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Closed Thread

Old June 29, 2006, 04:19 AM
Banned

Default Hot Hot Hot News: Hasina says, itz revenge time, rocks!!!

Ladies and Gentlement: Hasina says, after winning the next election, it will be rock time. Rock rock RAB and Police...he he he

Quote:
Hasina says Khaleda might take over presidency in 12 to 15 days
Staff Correspondent
The Awami League president, Sheikh Hasina, on Tuesday said her party, if voted to power, will enact laws to try the officials of the Rapid Action Battalion and the police who harassed her party leaders and activists.
Hasina, also leader of opposition in parliament, asked her party men to prepare a list of such policemen and RAB officials with their addresses and photographs so that revenge could be taken.
‘You [party men] will also collect the particulars of the plaintiffs who filed false cases against the Awami League activists. No one would go unpunished. We will enact laws to try them if we return to power again,’ said Hasina, addressing a discussion meeting marking the party’s 57th anniversary in the auditorium of the Institute of Diploma Engineers.
Hasina, also former prime minister, on June 15 directed her party leaders and activists to contact the families of the police personnel, who assaulted the opposition’s women activists, and ask them to rein in their kin, or they (policemen’s families) could face such attacks.
On Tuesday, she said. ‘If my sisters are tortured, why should theirs (police’s) lead happy lives? Now we have to think of revenge only for survival.’
Hasina, meanwhile, said the prime minister, Khaleda Zia, might take the charge of presidency in 12 to 15 days to make sure that her party can rig the next general elections.
‘The prime minister is conspiring to be president to ensure the rigging of the next general elections. With the expiry of the period of rest of the president, Khaleda Zia will take charge of the presidency in 12 to 15 days,’ said Hasina.
Hasina, questioning the truthfulness of the president’s illness, however, said the president fell sick soon after the prime minister had met him at Bangabhaban.
She said the prime minister was in a fix about her party’s victory in the next general elections because of its misrule and the increase in the prices of essential commodities.
Hasina said the president’s office is an institution which should be protected at any cost to uphold the country’s dignity.
Hasina expressed her optimism that her party would win the elections in spite of the conspiracies of the government.
http://www.newagebd.com/2006/jun/28/front.html#2

Old June 29, 2006, 04:27 AM

Pagole ki na bole ar Sagole ki na khai!
Old June 29, 2006, 04:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Is n't it unfortunate this pagol was our prime minister and might be our prime minister. May be Mona is right. We actually deserve this kind of leadership.
Old June 29, 2006, 05:52 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

She can say anything and can do anything to regain power. She managed to impose ban on Export of Sugar, Dal and Wheat from India to Bangladesh for the next three months (last three month of BNP's term), so that price of these essentials hike & people suffer and BNP faces problems ahead of General election.

A number of reports have already been published in several newspapers in BD.

Anyway she managed to get another award . 'Mother Teresa Lifetime Achievement Award' for his contribution in peace (!!!???) and humanity (!!!!!?????) from an unknown organization among lots of controversary.

I recall one famous remark by a famous person (Linked with TIB, I am not mentioning his name .. ) in a private discussion..

Both of our leader is goru (sorry for the word), one (Khaleda) knows it and says few words, and the other (Hasina) doesn't know & shouts (Hamba Hamba...)

No offence, If I have hurt anyone saying this, at least these are not my words..

In my opinion, none of them is worthy, but Hasina is more destructive to our country and society compared to Khaleda.

Last edited by Miraz; June 29, 2006 at 09:52 AM.. Reason: Delete inappropriate word
Old June 29, 2006, 06:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
recall one famous remark by a famous person (Linked with TIB, I am not mentioning his name .. ) in a private discussion..

Both of our leader is goru (sorry for the word), one (Khaleda) knows it and says few words, and the other (Hasina) doesn't know & shouts (Hamba Hamba...)
lolz!!! Ha ha ha ha!!!
Old June 29, 2006, 08:00 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
This pagol can say anything and can do anything to regain power. She managed to impose ban on Export of Sugar, Dal and Wheat from India to Bangladesh for the next three months (last three month of BNP's term), so that price of these essentials hike & people suffer and BNP faces problems ahead of General election.

A number of reports have already been published in several newspapers in BD.

Anyway she managed to get another award . 'Mother Teresa Lifetime Achievement Award' for his contribution in peace (!!!???) and humanity (!!!!!?????) from an unknown organization among lots of controversary.

I recall one famous remark by a famous person (Linked with TIB, I am not mentioning his name .. ) in a private discussion..

No offence, If I have hurt anyone saying this, at least these are not my words..

In my opinion, none of them is worthy, but Hasina is more destructive to our country and society compared to Khaleda.
If you judge them in the same manner then how comes Hasina is more destructive than Khaleda Begum? I don't know which party you do support.I dont support anyone of them but to be honest I want both of the party to be erased from the country forever. And with them of course some other parties well.

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old June 29, 2006, 08:37 AM
Retired BC Admin

Ok, it's time to put a full stop to this kind of discussion. We strongly, and I mean it, discourage any direct political discussion in banglacricket. We do not like our beloved site to be used (or abused) as a vehicle for passing on active political messages one way or the other.

We worked and continue to work very hard to build and cherish this site to have some fun and good time together irrespective of our own personal stands, if any. We will vigorously resist any atempt that has the potential to destroy it. We all know that political discussion is one sure way to rock this site.

I do not want to see any continuation to this discussion or anything of everyday political nature. Violators will earn nothing less than instant ban.

Thank you very much for your understanding and co-operation.
Old June 29, 2006, 09:46 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

oopps.. better not say anything here...
dont wanna piss anyone off...
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old June 29, 2006, 09:48 AM
Cricket Legend

If this post violates your directive, please take actions accordingly.
I strongly believe you walking a very fine line here between protecting the site and violating the right to express opinions.

There are many instances in the past where politics is discussed in this forum without disturbing the harmony. There would be many instances when members would like to discuss politics in this forum, i.e. national elections. A general ban should not be the solution.

A strongly partisan political discussion goes in the same category as a fundamentally biased religious discussion which happened before in this forum. As long as there is no attack on the individual, belief or group, unobstructed discussions should be allowed.

Please withdraw this ban on political discussions.
Instead instruct the members not to attack on any person, belief or group, no matter they are member of this forum or not. We members must restrict out discussion to the subject: express your opinion politely, but never call any one “Pagol” or “Chagol” or anything of this sort.
Old June 29, 2006, 09:56 AM
Administrator
Operations & Administrations

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

It is very unfortunate that 2 ladies, one idiot and the other illiterate, rules Bangladesh. May Allah spare Bangladesh from this Hasina-Khaleda duo.
Old June 29, 2006, 10:28 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Quote:
Originally Posted by babubangla
If this post violates your directive, please take actions accordingly.
I strongly believe you walking a very fine line here between protecting the site and violating the right to express opinions.

There are many instances in the past where politics is discussed in this forum without disturbing the harmony. There would be many instances when members would like to discuss politics in this forum, i.e. national elections. A general ban should not be the solution.

A strongly partisan political discussion goes in the same category as a fundamentally biased religious discussion which happened before in this forum. As long as there is no attack on the individual, belief or group, unobstructed discussions should be allowed.

Please withdraw this ban on political discussions.
Instead instruct the members not to attack on any person, belief or group, no matter they are member of this forum or not. We members must restrict out discussion to the subject: express your opinion politely, but never call any one “Pagol” or “Chagol” or anything of this sort.
i second that...

but on a third note.. pagol re pagol komu na to chagol komu ??
well... jaha lau.. tahai kodu...

btw guys.. c'mon u all r making very basic gramatical mistakes here.. quite on the line of sexual harassment..

amader dui netri "pagol" ba "chagol"na...
tara hoitase "pagli" or "chagi"... or "chagolini" ..not quite sure which one is right...

mod bhayera..plz amare ban koiren na.. ami khali uporer bhul golu shudraye disi... notun kisu boli nai....
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old June 29, 2006, 10:33 AM
BC Staff
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafique

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydney
i second that...
mod bhayera..plz amare ban koiren na.. ............................... notun kisu boli nai....
I second this..

These are old stuff about our two leaders, nothing new .

Last edited by Miraz; June 29, 2006 at 10:51 AM..
Old June 29, 2006, 11:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Quote:

took the words right out of my mouth. Couldnt have agreed more. Infact whenver I see Hasina her speeches and content remind me of a "kajer bua" and I dont give a rats a$$ if anyone is offended by it. She is the worst person who can possibly lead bangladesh. The biggest hypocrite alive in bangladesh. When in power she promised no hartals and the moment she lost the election due to 5 years of misrule she started calling hartals !!!! I wasnt born during the independent war so my views on bangladeshi politics has nothing to do with the past but the regimes I have seen once I started understanding right and wrong. Namely from 91 onwards. Hasina and Khaleda both failed but Hasina is the winner in terms of failure hands down. I always felt we need a third power in politics if anything is to happen to this country or we need a major overhauling of both these parties which is highly unlikely.
Old June 29, 2006, 11:44 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaman

I do not want to see any continuation to this discussion or anything of everyday political nature. Violators will earn nothing less than instant ban.
Are you kidding me???? Why should I (or anyone for that matter) care what you personally want to see or not see?

If you are talking as a moderator, then please quote the rule section that prohibits discussion on everyday BD politics as a topic.

What could be more constructive than discussing BD politics on the "forget cricket" forum of a BD website? Especially on an election year.

Last edited by Sauron; June 29, 2006 at 12:01 PM..
Old June 29, 2006, 12:05 PM
Banned

Chinaman at it again. Honestly, I think he has a bug or something, somewhere....which when starts feeding, drives our esteemed mod into a frenzy of illogical actions.

If he were in Mr. Bush's hot seat, then we would have seen both Iraq and Iran invaded at the same time.

Anyway, maybe we should have a 3 way poll..Ms. Hasina, Khaled and Mr. Chinaman. Maybe then he will practice his moderator's role with a little bit more moderation out of fear of not getting any votes.

Anyway, all this is in humor (just don't ban me in humor though).

Loyally yours,

Pundit.
Old June 29, 2006, 12:23 PM
Cricket Guru

There's nobody "nice" left to be there
after few days nobody will know Bangladesh where
Only will top the list of corruption everywhere
will create record in Guinness Book in coming year
Both Hasina and Khaleda running for power
we all can see it in our eyes, we don't need adobe viewer
is there any people you can find anywhere
and more to come even they are gone, oh dear

When two sons will inherit the heirs
they will compete who could be best liars
Don't exclude few sons and daughters of few ministers
they could be worst than monsters
plz don't get agitated if you one of them, save us from your anger
concentrate making money when you know seat not gona be there for longer

You want us, to keep quiet forever
But we will have one regret, because of You our country won't prosper
we all know how bad You low can You go as a money maker
We all wish for that day when we can kick the rear
Old June 29, 2006, 12:25 PM
Club Cricketer

I agree with babubangla - if its not against the forum rules, then mature, respectful discussions shouldn't be banned "just cause"... If its not mature, or is disrespectful, then please, by all means, clamp down on that instead.
Old June 29, 2006, 01:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All the Tigers

bachal naki pagol? (For both of our power ladies).
Old June 29, 2006, 01:30 PM
Banned

Whether in power or not in power, Hasina is way more powerful than any other politician of the opposition. She has international clout. Here's some examples:

Despite winning a mere 63 seats, her party single handedly and successfully branded a whole nation of 140 million as "Taliban".

It took her just a few days to lay waste a 7 billion dollar industry that took 30 years to build. Awesome !!!

It took her a mere 45 minutes of "Unscheduled!!!" visit with the Prime Minister of the largest democracy of the world to have them ban the export of mere essentials to a country that desperately needs them. How's that for a sixer?!!

Morshed and Saifur can jump up and down as much as they want, but all fo BNP leaders combined do not have such power. Hail to Hasina! She deserves to be the President, the Prime Minister, The Chief Justice and the Chief of the Forces!!

Oh wait, I think her father tried it once already.....
Closed Thread