facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old June 26, 2006, 08:52 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny747
And yes, those of you who wants to see the real arabs in Bangkok, feel free to contact me.
What's real arabs in bankok???

Old June 26, 2006, 09:54 AM
Banned

bankok is full of prostitutes. If they see white man walking, they will ask do u wanna do it. It brings a lot of money to bangkok. Prostitution is free there. Believe me, I've seen a program on Bangkok women, it sickens me. They do not have any moral. I guess that is what sunny is saying. And other thing, yes, foreign girls had been kidnapped from these arab countries for sexual reason and they were never found. This is outrageous. It makes me really mad. I even hard, saudi arabia still have slavery. Rich Sheikhs have many concubines. These are sick!!!
Old June 26, 2006, 01:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Just to make something clear. My opinions and anger were directed at people who force themselves on women not any single cast or nationality. My feelings towards all rapists are same be it an arab or bangladeshi. Infact I have also said in my post that i feel this is more rampant in countries where sex is a taboo. And I do agree that we should not generalize but if someone keeps coming across one particular group of people who are all perverted it is only human nature to generalize. Infact I have a bad opinion about pakistanis regarding this because most pakistanis I have come across are very perverted however there were some exceptions who were very good also.
Old June 26, 2006, 01:51 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny747
I've never seen a real Angel but i thought angel might look like that arab woman. May be you can explain how an Angel looks like?
ha ha ha I am remembering a joke of Nasiruddin Hojja , those of you know I do not need to tell you again, and those of you do not know even the basics I can not even start making you understand he he , by the way Sunny if you are not Muslim let us not get into the debate, cuz Chirstians and Muslims have total different believes of Angels, as a matter of fact I do not know what precisely Angel means, rather I believe in Malaika.

Shahryar you are saying there is less assault against women in america than in Arabia cuz of the free intercourse they can in america satisfy their thirst and makes intercourse boring to them, is it what you are implying?

just curious do not take too hard.
Old June 26, 2006, 01:54 PM
ODI Cricketer

oh and one more thing, just like the americans have the psychos, Arabs have the rich sheikhs, we have joynal hazari, shamim osman,kala chandu, etc ... in short various criminals from various political parties, so we need to clear up our own house before we go out and punch in face of bideshi luichas, and one more thing, women plz do not go alone in any foreign country, even in india many women are sent there for prostitution so beware !!!
Old June 26, 2006, 03:58 PM
Cricket Sage

What do you think about these people!!!

Which people? They are not people... they are animal of worst kind.... only that they are rich and powerful..... that doen't make them people.

.... ops.... is there any PETA fans here?
Old June 26, 2006, 04:05 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhferdaus
Shahriyar you are saying there is less assault against women in america than in Arabia cuz of the free intercourse they can in america satisfy their thirst and makes intercourse boring to them, is it what you are implying?

just curious do not take too hard.
My point is there is less instances of rape in countries where sex is not a taboo. Not because you have free intercourse in america. Infact who said you dont have free intercourse in bangladesh ??? You do. The difference is everything is hush hush here. Infact premarital sex is very very rampant in Bangladesh. The very act of making sex seem like something bad and unnatural is what makes the situation so bad in conservative societies. I have given possible solutions as well in my earlier posts. Just to make sth clear, I have always maintained that the incidents are less in other societies and did not try to imply that there is no instances of rape in the those places but it is much lesser.
Old June 26, 2006, 11:03 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
and one more thing, women plz do not go alone in any foreign country, even in india many women are sent there for prostitution so beware !!!
What makes you think that Bangladesh is anymore safe than those foreign countries?
Old June 27, 2006, 03:54 AM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
women plz do not go alone in any foreign country, even in india many women are sent there for prostitution so beware !!!
all women?

you have a point, but those for whom what you're saying is applicable to probably don't have internet access, and therefore cannot benefit from your advice
Old June 27, 2006, 05:30 AM
Test Cricketer

In Australia, there is a big Lebanese community living in Inner-Sydney areas. People usually generalise them for noisy cars, vandalism, public misbehaviour and a range of stuff. Basically, if anything goes wrong, finger always points towards them first.

Some years ago, 2 lebanese boys where convicted taking a white Aussie girl to an isolated industrial area and gang-raping her. Both got sentenced like 30 years or something which was later reduced to 15 years.
The incedent made a huge noise in the media, politicians attacking them furiously.

Well, since then Lebanese and Arabs here were increasingly stereotyped for sexual assaults and harrassments and now ofcourse racism. The Cronulla Riots where mainly triggered when couple of Lebanese boys (supposedly) sexually harrassed an Aussie life-guard in the beach. Those of you living in Sydney and nearby will know about it.
Old June 27, 2006, 08:58 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

This whole thing about prostitution and sexual assault is ridiculous. How can people get so low for their lust? I don’t understand it and I don’t wanna think about it. These things just disgust me. I don’t care what races of people are doing it and where, men or women, they all fall in the same category for me.

For Sexual assaults, I recommend tougher laws and severe punishments. For Prostitution, I suggest that society must educate women better and show them other alternatives of earning. I am very sure no women like prostitution unless she is forced to it by situations and circumstances.

At the same time, I think family education and upbringing of a kid matters a lot and co-ed education system might help things shape better. Co-ed? Why? Because that might help some guys understand that a woman is not an object of sex.
Old June 28, 2006, 08:35 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahriyar
My point is there is less instances of rape in countries where sex is not a taboo. Not because you have free intercourse in america. Infact who said you dont have free intercourse in bangladesh ??? You do. The difference is everything is hush hush here. Infact premarital sex is very very rampant in Bangladesh. The very act of making sex seem like something bad and unnatural is what makes the situation so bad in conservative societies. I have given possible solutions as well in my earlier posts. Just to make sth clear, I have always maintained that the incidents are less in other societies and did not try to imply that there is no instances of rape in the those places but it is much lesser.
and your suggestion is ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehsan
This whole thing about prostitution and sexual assault is ridiculous. How can people get so low for their lust? I don’t understand it and I don’t wanna think about it. These things just disgust me. I don’t care what races of people are doing it and where, men or women, they all fall in the same category for me.

For Sexual assaults, I recommend tougher laws and severe punishments. For Prostitution, I suggest that society must educate women better and show them other alternatives of earning. I am very sure no women like prostitution unless she is forced to it by situations and circumstances.

At the same time, I think family education and upbringing of a kid matters a lot and co-ed education system might help things shape better. Co-ed? Why? Because that might help some guys understand that a woman is not an object of sex.
ditto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiger_man
What makes you think that Bangladesh is anymore safe than those foreign countries?
Bangladesh in whole might not be safer as a country but for those individuals trying to go abroad have a higher probability of falling into the hand of a dalal, and thus life gets worse for them ...

ulbiquitos you are correct , but those of them have internet might share info .
Old June 28, 2006, 09:04 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Bangladesh in whole might not be safer as a country but for those individuals trying to go abroad have a higher probability of falling into the hand of a dalal, and thus life gets worse for them ...

ulbiquitos you are correct , but those of them have internet might share info .
I think you are very much wrong there. If someone goes there with no intention or purpose of prostitution, then chance of falling into the hands of dalal is very less...

Dalals only target women that are desperately short of money or are in difficult situation. In most cases, they dont force you into prostitution, unless they can blackmail you into it or something.

Mind you..many women do go there for the purpose of selling their body and make lots of money coz prostitution does generate a lot of money. Its one of the main income sources of mafia groups..running illigal brothels. So if a girl does go there with that purpose (to make quick cash and save family from hardship....the usual explanation) then I guess she is walking straight into it. Like it or not.
Old June 28, 2006, 09:06 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Lara

Quote:
RASUL-ALLAH (SA) is for all, and you generalizing Arabs huh? remember the Arabs themselves dislike these new bonedi (third class amir) group, and also keep in mind of a Saudi hero who could have passed out his life a rich doctor but no he went to Iraq and slowed down the firingi advance with his own life, yes suicide might be not a good idea, but in my opinion he did not hurt any innocent civilian and his intention was to slow down the firingis in their path of bloody conquests, just imagine what would have happened if the Arabs/Iraqis would not put up this resistance with all their existence, you and I and those who are living BD would be reminded of the good old imperial days by this time ... so do not blame all the Arabs for the crimes of few, and also do not blame all the americans for the crime of imperial bush.
Dont get what the great deed the doctor did and its consequence to us. I dont know why you are carrying bush in this discussion. Do you think, the Arbs will save us if Bush wants to attack BD? Can you give me some idea what the great Arabs did when we were getting raped by the pakistani Army? We are sympathetic to the people of Palestine; but they dont have even the minimum concern about us.
Old June 28, 2006, 09:11 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baundule
Dont get what the great deed the doctor did and its consequence to us. I dont know why you are carrying bush in this discussion. Do you think, the Arbs will save us if Bush wants to attack BD? Can you give me some idea what the great Arabs did when we were getting raped by the pakistani Army? We are sympathetic to the people of Palestine; but they dont have even the minimum concern about us.
by resisting them on their own soil they are delaying more invasions what else, the Pakistanis were then shielded by the nixons back then so naturally the Amirs of the Arab world had to follow, after the death of Badshah Faisal no Saudi King had the gut to oppose them, and beside it does not matter how much sympathetic are the Palestinians are to us, we were taught to always speak out against wrong doers be it Pakistani,Indian,Arab,English or even from ourselves. Or were you taught differently?
Old June 28, 2006, 09:20 AM
Cricket Legend

I am taught certainly differently. For international matter, i'll see only what is good for my country. Because the Arabs did not give my country a ****, I dont care if they are getting devastated by Bush or whoever.
Old June 28, 2006, 09:21 AM
Banned

>>>Dont get what the great deed the doctor did and its consequence to us. I dont know why you are carrying bush in this discussion. Do you think, the Arbs will save us if Bush wants to attack BD? Can you give me some idea what the great Arabs did when we were getting raped by the pakistani Army? We are sympathetic to the people of Palestine; but they dont have even the minimum concern about us.<<<

it is very much true that arabs don't know or don't care about south asians. They don't even know bangladesh is a tropical country or a desert area, what do u expect!!!??? from personal experience of course!!!
Old June 28, 2006, 09:26 AM
Cricket Legend

So, everyone like you, Abd, having experience will know what the Arabs are. Only blinds will care about the concept of something like muslim brotherhood. That is a dead concept, while you are talking about international relationship. It's all about business!
Old June 28, 2006, 09:30 AM
Banned

As long there is Allah's will, I believe with his will we can make that muslim brotherhood possible. Otherwise, muslim ummah is made of so many diverse races. Only miracle needed to unite them. Like one just happened, the blasphemous cartoons on our beloved prophet Muhammad (Sm.) that united us and made us protest unitedly.
Old June 28, 2006, 09:31 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
I am taught certainly differently. For international matter, i'll see only what is good for my country. Because the Arabs did not give my country a ****, I dont care if they are getting devastated by Bush or whoever.
you do not have to care about them just look at your country and the beautiful world of oxidental and niko ( accident ??? ), the thing is that we might be gone already but why not atleast go with grace and hold on to the belief of righteousness.

and you are right the Saudi King would not even give a look if we are attacked by India or Pakistan or whoever, as a matter of fact Saudi King said India is his second home, but from our experience of different dictatorship, is it okay to judge the whole people on a dictatorship government? even our democratic system does not represent our mass properly itself.

and what is you telling us to do? like that blood mamu you want us to go and help the masonist bush regime to conquer more Arab lands and then make them the way to totally enslave us again ???

oh why do not you just point them to our location on google earth and tell them to nuke us, that would save both them and us a lot of trouble ... oh wait resources right? in that case use the hydrogen bombs, it would help big time keeping the resources, probably most of us would not mind being nuked in place of being enslaved.
Old June 28, 2006, 09:44 AM
Cricket Legend

ferdaus, u did not get my post, though it was very very simple. Where did I support or help Bush? Just think straight. I dont like to be stereotyped in a way that designates me always as a friend of the enemies of someone I dont support.

In international deals, all that matters is how my people will get benefitted. Everything is pure business. So, if it means to support the Arabs, so be it. if it means to join the US army that is killing the Arabs, so be it! Everything I sould care is what my people is getting in return.

If you can 'read' me, I will be very happy. If not, I dont mind. That's very much usual.
Old June 28, 2006, 10:13 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
ferdaus, u did not get my post, though it was very very simple. Where did I support or help Bush? Just think straight. I dont like to be stereotyped in a way that designates me always as a friend of the enemies of someone I dont support.

In international deals, all that matters is how my people will get benefitted. Everything is pure business. So, if it means to support the Arabs, so be it. if it means to join the US army that is killing the Arabs, so be it! Everything I sould care is what my people is getting in return.

If you can 'read' me, I will be very happy. If not, I dont mind. That's very much usual.
if you are a "pure businessman", then you should not even care about "your" people, you should have the heart to sell even your own mother or wife.

as a matter of fact if it is of benefit to you, you can hit our country, it does not matter what ethic and morale says, and of course you win in this debate ... cuz you got to keep hating "these" and "those" people and I got to say I am powerless to stop you.

remember you do not have to bound to us if you do not want to be, it is your choice.
Old June 28, 2006, 10:54 AM
Cricket Legend

As usual, you could not 'read' my post
Did not expect much though
Old June 28, 2006, 10:55 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Quote:
if you are a "pure businessman", then you should not even care about "your" people, you should have the heart to sell even your own mother or wife.
c'mon mate.. thats a poor choice of example..
we dont wanna bring mom, wife, gf, sister or for that matter any family member into the discussion... do we ??

let's keep it civilized.. and stick to generalisation....

i know you didnt mean it that way..but still, it could get really personal to whom spoken at...

Thank You
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old June 28, 2006, 11:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

Hmmm

If you are promised a million dollars for Bangladesh in return for killing a random person on the street, wil you do it?