facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old January 13, 2005, 12:21 PM
Test Cricketer

Same here
sami_oslo@yahoo.com

Old January 13, 2005, 12:38 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ash, Mash, Huss

So no update so far..hmm.. still hoping someting positive will work out.

Keep it up guys we are here to sponsor.

Old January 13, 2005, 01:23 PM
Cricket Legend

We had so much discussion on getting live video, audio over the past couple of days and we are still at the same situation before we started the discussion.

I hope members who mentioned that they have people back home who can provide video will let us know if they can do it and when they can do it. Without that major step I dont see how we can proceed on this issue.
Old January 13, 2005, 02:39 PM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Sakib

Thanks chinaman and allrounder for the u2u. I have sent u my response. I am going to follow up with my contacts in BD and let ya'll know how it goes. Hopfeully, with several forum members trying to come up with a proper solution - we will have something concrete in near future.
Old January 13, 2005, 02:39 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

I am going to try to see whether we can can have it uploaded from bd via V-sat directly...then there won't be anymore upload stream problem
Old January 13, 2005, 02:48 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

i dont know what u guys trying to do.....

but we r trying differently.....& i hope we can broadcast live video in odi from ESPN....

i know U guys talking a lot about it.... i read some of idea but its not that easy!!! and also you need lots of time... but we r running out of time... & who has the time to work on it?? we all have school, work... so..
Old January 13, 2005, 03:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by Faisal
i dont know what u guys trying to do.....

but we r trying differently.....& i hope we can broadcast live video in odi from ESPN....
who are you trying it Faisal? what process are you going to try? Hopefully some other members can help out on that.
Old January 13, 2005, 04:46 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Ash, Mash, Huss

Quote:
Originally posted by cluster11
Thanks chinaman and allrounder for the u2u. I have sent u my response. I am going to follow up with my contacts in BD and let ya'll know how it goes. Hopfeully, with several forum members trying to come up with a proper solution - we will have something concrete in near future.
Cluster bhai, hopefully you will do the magic for us. Very thirsty to watch BD play with Zim.

Old January 13, 2005, 04:53 PM
Test Cricketer

proud of u guyz for your efforts. I hope our thirst for watching bd cricket will be over soon. Keep it up
Old January 13, 2005, 05:05 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: MashrafeRazzakShakib(atm)

Very thirsty to watch BD play with Zim.

Khela dekhbo....................
Old January 13, 2005, 05:27 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by allrounder
cluster11,

you have to be careful becuase you are involving your company is distributing something that is not allowed for distribution without legal rights especiall ESPN. apart from that we need someone from the extra terestial to give the main feed using a TV card thru from their pc and broadband internet.
I agree with u .. if ESPN comes to know that.... they my sue their a$$ up... very true.. still we can do something cheaper ways like.. have a really good high resolution webcam.. set it up perfectly with a good plasma vision TV or flatscreen and then do live telecast just like webcam.. .. we can all actually see. we do that all the time over here just to see something special.. frmo one place to another.. whats the big deal?? eh?free of cost

Edited on, January 13, 2005, 10:42 PM GMT, by Canuck.
Old January 13, 2005, 05:42 PM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Faisal
Excellent idea... as chinaman said contact with him... pls do so... hope chinaman will do soemthing for us....

i try few company.. but unfortunatly it cost too expensive for me.. as u mention $2500 us dollar for 2 weeks... plus you have to get legel issue... u gotta pay there some too... caz company wont take this responsibility... u r right.. thatswhy i dun wana do that... if u guys do it.. im with you... but i dun want to do it alone..

if u need help just messege me.... well i could say i dont care... caz i watch last match live.... and going to watch tomorrow test also live... but i really care about you guys... i want all bangali bro watch it & enjoy.. so any kind of help i will do.... anything for u guys... cheers!!
Dear Faisal, I sent you a u2u. If possible, please reply. Thanks
Old January 13, 2005, 06:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Faisal how are you able to watch live cricket from Canada? If you get live streaming why dont you share it please? I mean give that feed to a streaming provider and then we all can watch cricket too. We here at the forum were looking for this feed from day 1, so that we can use it to stream to everybody else.

can you please give some idea on the bitrate you are getting and exactly how u r getting it. Thanks
Old January 13, 2005, 06:41 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

alrounder bhai.... i already show u guys how i watch right??? if u were attend last test match on paltalk... but im not sure if my friend going to do it this test too.. nyways.. if even i watch i cant give out the link like last time.. lol remember it went down in1 5 minutes.. lol im sorry guys & i dun have webcam...