facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old November 30, 2008, 06:44 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee & Shakib
Default Purbachal Plot Allotment

Bangladesh government is giving out new plots at purbachal.

here is the ad for purbachal plot allotment
http://www.rajukdhaka.gov.bd/rajuk_notice/index.htm

UPDATED with new files: Since, the rajuk website is experiencing heavy traffic, you download all the relevant files from here:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ALTHGQIK
(sometimes an advertisement blocks the page, so look for "skip ad" or "continue to megaupload" on the top right corner)

There are five documents here;
1. First rajuk notice
2. Second Rajuk notice with clarification
3. Prospectus
4. Application
5. English version of the holofnama (applicable for non-resident bangladeshi)

The other reason i wanted to started this thread was that many things in the application forms are unclear. So we should try to clarify these information through our individual sources and then share it with other people.

Last edited by cricket_pagol; December 12, 2008 at 05:47 AM..

Old December 1, 2008, 02:11 AM
Cricket Legend

Almost everyone I spoke to is speaking about the allotments, am guessing a huge demand and consequently little chance of getting a plot. Then again theres no harm in trying

Where exactly is Purbachal, I am guessing its to the east of Dhaka in Narayanganj district.

There is also Uttara 3rd phase being alloted,

3 basic questions for a first timer would be:

1) How to apply ?

2) Do we have to pay anything now?

3) Would it help in any stage of the application process if we were in Dhaka ?
Old December 1, 2008, 02:41 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafiq

In the advertisement, there is one option for online application but nothing is written about the online procedure.
Old December 1, 2008, 09:16 PM
Cricket Legend

Rajuk has posted a new notice which clarifies the application procedure for non-resident bangladeshis.
http://www.rajukdhaka.gov.bd/rajuk_notice/index.htm
Old December 1, 2008, 09:43 PM
ODI Cricketer

lot of things in the application is not clear! PC, did you happen to get clarification of the app and/or app process yet? Please share.
Old December 1, 2008, 10:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISmacker
lot of things in the application is not clear! PC, did you happen to get clarification of the app and/or app process yet? Please share.
Read the new notice carefully, it clarified most of my confusion. If the link to rajuk does not work, then check the new notice of clarification from here...

Last edited by cricket_pagol; December 1, 2008 at 10:19 PM..
Old December 2, 2008, 08:41 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Can't upload the file from mega. can help me out?
Old December 2, 2008, 11:34 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banglatiger84
Almost everyone I spoke to is speaking about the allotments, am guessing a huge demand and consequently little chance of getting a plot. Then again theres no harm in trying

Where exactly is Purbachal, I am guessing its to the east of Dhaka in Narayanganj district.

There is also Uttara 3rd phase being alloted,

3 basic questions for a first timer would be:

1) How to apply ?

2) Do we have to pay anything now?

3) Would it help in any stage of the application process if we were in Dhaka ?
Using my connection I would got the following; First I am answering your questions
1) You have to submit the application form (which you can download from RAJUK web). If anybody has problem getting it just pm me.
2) Yes you have to pay depending upon the plot size. I do not know (must be in the brochure) about the wage earner but for those who are applying from Bangladesh it would cost 75000,100000 and 150000 Tk for 5, 7.5 and 10 katha plot. The money would be return to you if you did not get plot. But my father's experience with CDA was that he got back the money five year after his application.
3) No; It would actually hinder you. There is quota for wage earners.
Now other
1) In Uttara there is around 600 plots (80% three kathas, rest 5 kathas)
2) In Purbachal there would be at least 5000 plot (Depending upon demand they would adjust the proportion)
3) Pricing would be progressive i.e. the bigger plot you buy the higher price you have to pay per katha. Probably 10 katha plot would cost around 25 lacs Tk while 3 katha would cost around 5 lacs.
4) The plot would be distributed by next July hopefully. But it would take 5-7 years to have the possession
disclaimer: To the best of my connections knowledge the fact are correct but Pls do not rely on these info alone. Due to political pressure and other reasons it might be change (specially price and plot no).
Old December 2, 2008, 11:47 AM
Cricket Legend

Regarding Purbachal
It is situated in North -east part of the city. At the moment it would take more than 30 minutes to reach it from Mothizhil. You could get more about it from Rajuk site
Old December 2, 2008, 01:42 PM
ODI Cricketer

Thanks TB and PC.

do you guys know if one can apply both at uttara and purbachol project at the same time?

some part in the application form is not clear to me as well. Like TIN number- I don't have one from BD. Income Tax return - never in my life had to file a tax return in BD!!
Old December 2, 2008, 05:16 PM
Cricket Legend

download all the necessary documents you need from here.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ALTHGQIK

There are five documents here;
1. First rajuk notice
2. Second Rajuk notice with clarification
3. Prospectus
4. Application
5. English version of the holofnama (applicable for non-resident bangladeshi)

Last edited by cricket_pagol; December 2, 2008 at 05:24 PM..
Old December 3, 2008, 01:09 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntu
Can't upload the file from mega. can help me out?
after you click on the download link, you will come to a page where you will have to see an image on the top right corner and then enter the text of the image in the box next to it. Then, click on download. This takes you to another page where you you have to wait 45 secs before the download link is active.

If for some reason you can cannot see the download link, then probably an ad is block the page. look for the "skip Ad" link in that case.

I hope this helps.
Old December 3, 2008, 01:09 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest
Regarding Purbachal
It is situated in North -east part of the city. At the moment it would take more than 30 minutes to reach it from Mothizhil. You could get more about it from Rajuk site

I would say an hour 30 minutes is more accurate, given that it takes that long from Mothijeel to Uttara on average
Old December 3, 2008, 01:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Using my connection I would got the following; First I am answering your questions
1) You have to submit the application form (which you can download from RAJUK web). If anybody has problem getting it just pm me.
2) Yes you have to pay depending upon the plot size. I do not know (must be in the brochure) about the wage earner but for those who are applying from Bangladesh it would cost 75000,100000 and 150000 Tk for 5, 7.5 and 10 katha plot. The money would be return to you if you did not get plot. But my father's experience with CDA was that he got back the money five year after his application.
3) No; It would actually hinder you. There is quota for wage earners.
Now other
1) In Uttara there is around 600 plots (80% three kathas, rest 5 kathas)
2) In Purbachal there would be at least 5000 plot (Depending upon demand they would adjust the proportion)
3) Pricing would be progressive i.e. the bigger plot you buy the higher price you have to pay per katha. Probably 10 katha plot would cost around 25 lacs Tk while 3 katha would cost around 5 lacs.
4) The plot would be distributed by next July hopefully. But it would take 5-7 years to have the possession
disclaimer: To the best of my connections knowledge the fact are correct but Pls do not rely on these info alone. Due to political pressure and other reasons it might be change (specially price and plot no).

Many thanks !
Old December 3, 2008, 01:17 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Thanks TB and PC.

do you guys know if one can apply both at uttara and purbachol project at the same time?

some part in the application form is not clear to me as well. Like TIN number- I don't have one from BD. Income Tax return - never in my life had to file a tax return in BD!!
In one part of the application, they want some kind of a document from the revenue depart of your resident country showing your income. I think for US people that is the W2 form. In that case the TIN number will be the social security number (this is my interpretation).

Giving out the Social security number is venturing out to identity theft territory. Even if we don't give it, the W2 form will the social security number anyway. I wish there was a way to finding out if we really have to give out our social security number.
Old December 3, 2008, 12:07 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_pagol
I
Giving out the Social security number is venturing out to identity theft territory. Even if we don't give it, the W2 form will the social security number anyway. I wish there was a way to finding out if we really have to give out our social security number.
That's exactly my concern! Can we white out the social security part of it from W-2!! ...and then not give social security number in the TIN section!
Old December 3, 2008, 04:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
That's exactly my concern! Can we white out the social security part of it from W-2!! ...and then not give social security number in the TIN section!
thebest bhai, is there anyway you can use your connections to verify this info for us.
Old December 5, 2008, 01:00 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

ইত্তেফাক রিপোর্টঃ রাজউক জমি বরাদ্দ নিয়ে যুক্তরাষ্ট্র প্রবাসীদের অভিযোগ

প্রথম আলো রিপোর্টঃ এক যুগ আগের বরাদ্দ করা প্লটই হস্তান্তর হয়নি...

Last edited by Ahmed_B; December 5, 2008 at 01:24 AM..
Old December 5, 2008, 12:42 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed_B;787396[URL="http://www.prothom-alo.com/mcat.news.details.php?nid=MTMwMzQx&mid=Mg=="
প্রথম আলো রিপোর্টঃ এক যুগ আগের বরাদ্দ করা প্লটই হস্তান্তর হয়নি...[/URL]
I havent read the article to be honest, but the title says it all.

I'm seriously thinking of applying for plot(s) in this Rajuk project.
But like many, wondering about the real prospect of actually getting the possesion from Rajuk if i do end up getting a plot.

More so, it would take me years to realise the deposit money back from the govt incase i dont get a plot.

To be or not to be, that is the question.
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old December 11, 2008, 02:10 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Nannu, Ash, Mash

clear instruction for NRBs

http://www.khabor.com/biggapan/khabo...bash_rajuk.pdf
Old December 11, 2008, 09:18 PM
Cricket Legend
WC 2015 Fantasy Winner

উত্তরার পাচ কাঠা প্লটের জন্য আবেদন করলাম গত সপ্তাহে। এখন তো মনে হচ্ছে টাকাগুলো পানিতে ফেললাম। প্লট না পেলে টাকা ফেরত পেতে যেতে যদি বছরের পর বছর লেগে যায় ২০০০ ডলার ফেরত পেতে তো মনে হচ্ছে আরো ২০০০ ডলার খরছ করতে হবে। যদি উত্তরায় পাচ কাঠার মাত্র ১০০ প্লট থাকে হাজার হাজার আবেদনের মধ্যে তো আমার সম্ববনা খুবই কম। আমার এক গরু মারকা বন্তু বলেছিল মোট ৮০০০ প্লট উত্তরায় দেয়া হবে।

বাংলাদেশে বাসে, ট্রেনে মদন মারকা লোকদের আপেল, কমলা, আঙ্গুর, খাওয়াইয়ে বেহুশ করে টাকা পয়সা হাতিয়ে নেয়ার যে গল্প শুনেছিলাম। এখন নিজেকেই সেই প্রতারিত মদন মনে হচ্ছে।
Old December 12, 2008, 01:20 AM
Cricket Legend

People are advising me to go for Purbachal as chances will be higher. Then again, Uttara is in a better location and I am not sure how long it will take for proper infratsructure to be set in Purbachal.

Above all, I will probably not see the 2000$ for another 4-5 years if I am unsuccessful
Old December 12, 2008, 03:54 AM

Quote:
2) Yes you have to pay depending upon the plot size. I do not know (must be in the brochure) about the wage earner but for those who are applying from Bangladesh it would cost 75000,100000 and 150000 Tk for 5, 7.5 and 10 katha plot. The money would be return to you if you did not get plot. But my father's experience with CDA was that he got back the money five year after his application
thebest Bhai, do you have any idea if a pricing schedule has been finalised? The figure you are giving, Tk.25 lac for 10 Katha is in current market prices Sh*t cheap... so is this an accurate figure or just your example?
Old December 12, 2008, 04:00 AM
Cricket Legend

I was talking to my brother in BD, he was saying the tk 150 judicial stamp is not available in the market anymore... scammers are asking TK 1500 for the judicial stamp.
Old December 12, 2008, 04:13 AM

Just got word from my friend and checked for myself, app fee varies... ie, for 10 katha for NRB's is $3500.

Price may be approximately Tk.5 lac per katha (speculative). But thats still a good deal