facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 21, 2010, 11:51 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: All the BD players

This is just 2 much..I gotta say I'm disappointed with Siddons..I really thought he was improving our cricket but I just cannot believe that no more..today's match proved that he just wants the team 2 play for a respectable loss..a score of 385 is 2 much but us going slogging from ball 1 was the way 2 go..and saying that just because tamim got out so they gave up? If I were Zunaed and Imrul I would be pissed..he's got no belief for them if he thinks that..why do they go out 2 play then if he thinks they can't go out and get the target?

Plain and simple we have 2 move on but removing Siddons right now is a bad idea..We should be able 2 move on from the group stage so I'm not worried about that but Siddons isn't gonna move our cricket forward..time 2 change it up..

Having said this though, the most blame has to go to BCB what the hell are they doing? Firing media managers and what not? Also not even trying to improve our domestic level and age group cricket? What about Lotus talking about getting a CEO? We really have brainless fools in the BCB who hire mediocre coaches..what do we really expect from Sid? He was never a head coach and a low key assistant for Australia..why didn't we get a guy with some head coaching experience? Also I don't want to hear Whatmore being a good coach either..if he's such a good coach then why did nobody else want to hire the guy? BCB pretty much tries 2 save money by hiring these coaches rather then getting some good expensive coaches..this current BCB will not take us anywhere MMW..