facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 5, 2011, 02:44 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello
BDFlag I Am Very Excited About Our Match Against England..

The past match against West Indies is water under the bridge now...but man, I was amazed by West Indies, like the old time, they rocked!!!

But my team is Bangladesh, so I am excited about it's next journey, against England. Let's go Tigers!

And maybe we won't win, so??? It's just a flapping game, sport, a match!!! Man, we kicked out the Nobel Laureate, the founder, the envisioner from the Institution that he gave birth to, we kicked him out like Gypsys, and we sweating over a damn cricket match in the land of misery, Unjust, hardship and agony!

Oh by the way, if we lose to England, or I say if England manages to win, it doesn't matter, it's just a cricket match, I will open another thread wishing my team well in the next match!!! Comon England, it is good for you, easy match, you can do it, beating Bangladesh is like salpping an infant and taking his baby food...hahahaha! Anyway good luck to both teams.

Oh also, WHy did I open this thread? Everybody's opening thread left right and center, littering the site, so I thought I might as well open one....

Old March 5, 2011, 02:54 AM

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
The past match against West Indies is water under the bridge now...but man, I was amazed by West Indies, like the old time, they rocked!!!

But my team is Bangladesh, so I am excited about it's next journey, against England. Let's go Tigers!

And maybe we won't win, so??? It's just a flapping game, sport, a match!!! Man, we kicked out the Nobel Laureate, the founder, the envisioner from the Institution that he gave birth to, we kicked him out like Gypsys, and we sweating over a damn cricket match in the land of misery, Unjust, hardship and agony!

Oh by the way, if we lose to England, or I say if England manages to win, it doesn't matter, it's just a cricket match, I will open another thread wishing my team well in the next match!!! Comon England, it is good for you, easy match, you can do it, beating Bangladesh is like salpping an infant and taking his baby food...hahahaha! Anyway good luck to both teams.

Oh also, WHy did I open this thread? Everybody's opening thread left right and center, littering the site, so I thought I might as well open one....
hahaha.. Bhalo korchen dada!
Old March 5, 2011, 03:22 AM
Cricket Savant

Inshallah< watch this time Ahnaf, there will be a good game of cricket match agianst the English...ooohhh the whole Barmi Army will be at the stadium in mirpur this time and then the Barmi Army hooligaans will break into a fight with the Old Dhakaiya Mohammeddan Sporting fans...eibaar jombey bhaalo rey Ahnaf!

This time the Barmy Army will pelt beer bottles at the tigers bus!!! Ooohhhooo!!
Old March 5, 2011, 03:45 AM

Favorite Player: Tamim,Ash,Mash,Shakib

Quote:
Inshallah< watch this time Ahnaf, there will be a good game of cricket match agianst the English...ooohhh the whole Barmi Army will be at the stadium in mirpur this time and then the Barmi Army hooligaans will break into a fight with the Old Dhakaiya Mohammeddan Sporting fans...eibaar jombey bhaalo rey Ahnaf!

This time the Barmy Army will pelt beer bottles at the tigers bus!!! Ooohhhooo!!
hahaha..areh bapar nah dada.. Akta purano kotha ache na?
Dhakaiya pola 500 tk tola..
Lol..
Old March 5, 2011, 04:01 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:

ekta bhul hoye gelo je BK da ! khela ta je hobe CTG e
Old March 5, 2011, 04:01 AM
Cricket Legend

TBH no one will expect anything after the WI match, so anything will seem better than that debacle
Old March 5, 2011, 04:49 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mash, Tamim

@ Bujhee Kom..............unbelievable avatar man! btw, khela kintu Chittagong ey boss! :P:P:P
Old March 5, 2011, 05:00 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tendulkar & Ash

If BD can beat NED by a big margin, only then I will be exited about that match. Or I will stay away from watching that game.
Old March 5, 2011, 05:14 AM

A BK special production

Love you Javed
Old March 5, 2011, 05:17 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:

Barmi Army er vat nai,tiger army rules!!
Old March 5, 2011, 05:18 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by parvez
If BD can beat NED by a big margin, only then I will be exited about that match. Or I will stay away from watching that game.
NED game is after Eng match
Old March 5, 2011, 06:04 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

Quote:

khela to besh jomay dilen ......
Old March 5, 2011, 08:57 AM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

i would like to see BD bowl first this time... there no point robbing money from the fans with their pathetic batting... rather let the opposition play 50 overs first so that the audience can at least get half a game...
Old March 5, 2011, 02:58 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Fadaya dimu
Old March 5, 2011, 03:22 PM
Club Cricketer

I am NOT QUITE there. I AM AFRAID OF SHAMIM. Please somebody save me from him. I have permanently MUTED my TV from this KUFA. The worst part he keeps going on and never stops. I feel pity for GAVASKAR, BOTHAM.

Whatever we do doesn't matter, UNLESS we do something on SHAMIM, EITA JOTO NOSHTER MUL.
Old March 5, 2011, 03:56 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by affan_ayan
I am NOT QUITE there. I AM AFRAID OF SHAMIM. Please somebody save me from him. I have permanently MUTED my TV from this KUFA. The worst part he keeps going on and never stops. I feel pity for GAVASKAR, BOTHAM.

Whatever we do doesn't matter, UNLESS we do something on SHAMIM, EITA JOTO NOSHTER MUL.
Ai hai hai...Affan Ayan bhai, this Shamim is my mama! Bolen, ami unakey bathroomey atkaiya dorjay tala jhulai dei!! Ki bolen!!
Old March 5, 2011, 03:57 PM
Cricket Savant

But I am truly excited about this match! I am about ready for us to kick some real ess!!
Old March 5, 2011, 04:14 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by offstump
khela to besh jomay dilen ......
Arrey dada, apni hocchen sob kheluwar-er baba kheluwar!! Offstump/Shagor bhaiya, you are like a father to me!! Apni esei tow khela pura jaam jamat korey dilen....!!!
Old March 5, 2011, 04:24 PM
Cricket Savant

Apparently huge amount of Barmy Army troops arriving at Hazrat Shahjalal and at the Chittagong Airport and the number is growing!! And apparently the whole Barmy Army brought extra Plastic/acrylic shileds with them ..just in case Chittayinga Shoudagor Mezban beef eatig public go eet/phatkel throwing mood...hahahahaa! oohh also Dhaka ran out of Malt/beer...Barmy Army drank it all...now they had to supply back-up from Chittagong port smuggled beer...hahahahaah...plus Keru and Company stock went up as they are selling hot to the touristas!!!

In another news, if Barmy Army has men-friendly troopers travelling with them, No Problemo!! We hear the Chatgaiya (Chittagongian) Phua-friendly Shaodagors are going to kick it off together pretty good!!!

Daamn, man, this is going to be one hell of a party in Chittagong!

Let's go Chittagong!
Old March 5, 2011, 04:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Yesterday whole day & night I was telling my mind that I saw a bad dream. That score of 58 was a nightmare. It can't be true. But I am a very weak person ,can't recheck that scoreboard again .... and I won't check it until we beat English.

By the way , My prediction

England batting first, scored 245.
Bangladesh chased that run with Tamim 79.
Old March 5, 2011, 04:28 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

Are Javed da, apni eikhane ar apnake khuje ami honne hoye ghure beracchi ei forum-e, opekkahy achi angrejder songe ekta rokatatto loraiyer, jodi moydane here jai tobe olondajder ekta baash hate tule diye tarpor amra moydan charbo, ki bolen dada !!
Old March 5, 2011, 04:39 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaan
Are Javed da, apni eikhane ar apnake khuje ami honne hoye ghure beracchi ei forum-e, opekkahy achi angrejder songe ekta rokatatto loraiyer, jodi moydane here jai tobe olondajder ekta baash hate tule diye tarpor amra moydan charbo, ki bolen dada !!
Arrey Shaan da!! Ki je bolchen dada...of course of course...ei Angrej aar Olondaaj-der golondaaj bahinir bohoo ottachar amra shojjo korechi...ami tow, even harleo..ei betader, + tourist-der pocket maira dimu, hotel theke, airport theke personal item, bag, lugguge, Beer egula churi korum, ki bolen dada...Tahole at least amader Shadhin Banglaar priyo Nabab Shirajer attma-ke jatey aita bolte pari...Banglaar Mohan Nabab, apnar jonno, Shadhin Banglaar jonno churi korechi...Angrej-der Olondaj-der charini Nabab!!!
Old March 5, 2011, 04:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Aravinda DeSilva, Lara

Quote:

apnar tulona nei pagla dada !
Old March 5, 2011, 04:57 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

I am looking forward to this game whether we win or lose. Let's not set our expectations too high. All I expect is a fight! Let's go tigers!
Old March 5, 2011, 04:59 PM
BanglaCricket BPL Fantasy League Winner 2012

Favorite Player: To Bash = AshDaFool

Dear BK vai,
I was 'First' Excited when I saw our astonishing science teacher at school days
I was 'Last' Excited when I saw our team got astonished by WI
Since then, I lost my Excitement and decided to live a Chirokumar life.

On other hand,
You are always Exited.
So, you are capable of becoming a Father of 11 Exiting cricketers. Prepare them......win the WC.
Only then, I will be able to feel exited again and.....

Wouldn't you do a simplest favor to your fellow BC'ite?