facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 2, 2012, 04:19 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamal451230
My friend do u really think if kamal wasnt the bcb president than bangladesh would have world class stadium like mirpur chittagong khulna fatullah and great practice facilities outside the stadium
In short,Yes.

Old June 2, 2012, 04:23 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
My friend do u really think if kamal wasnt the bcb president than bangladesh would have world class stadium like mirpur chittagong khulna fatullah and great practice facilities outside the stadium , all the money thy receved for world everything was spend on that , we know how corruption is our politics , but just bcz of kamal nobody couldnt occupy the money on their pocket , bcz he madly love bd cricket , bcb almost has now 500 core taka on their bank balance , that wouldbeen never possible if kamal wasnt their , now all this series against zimbawe ireland trinidad bangladesh will play bcz of kamal , he really wanted to see bd playing more often lyk we bd cricket fan does,
Jamal bhai ki kamal bhai er chena jana manush naki?

World class stadium in Fatullah? Koyek mash age na ekta article porlam manush guru rheke ashe oi stadium e gash khawar jonno
Old June 2, 2012, 07:22 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Imrul "The Don" Kayes

Mirpur Stadium doesnt have good facilities for the crowd like stadiums such as SCG have. There are many things that can be improved on in the Mirpur stadium.
Old June 2, 2012, 10:41 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: A few

Quote:
Man when i was in bd i saw him live in the stadium when ban was playing against aussies , and he was just cursing onw guy so rudely for no reason , just bcz he was poor ground stuff that doesnt mean u have treat a person lyk that , that really change my view on lipu , i was sitting front of the vip gallery wherr i seen him really
close , and also he was against ireland tour , he said player need rest , so thats completly shows he doesnt really care whether bangladesh plays international cricket or not ,
FYI Mr. Kamal has been the one who is against the Ireland tour. You should have known that already had you read the news couple of days back.
Furthermore, he wanted to send our players to Pakistan despite the security situation there just for the sake of his dream of becoming the ICC president! Jerk politician if I ever saw one.
Old June 2, 2012, 11:06 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Indians

Mr.Kamal is against Ireland because he isnt gonna make a single cent of that tour...u know money comes first
Old June 3, 2012, 12:04 AM
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Shakib, M. Waugh, Bevan

Despite all the criticism that Kamal faces on BC, we have to admit that the hosting of the WC in Dhaka went quite well under his administration. If the BPL continues successfully in the future, it will also be a part of his legacy (even if the payments, etc are done by independent franchises)
Old June 3, 2012, 11:04 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navo
Despite all the criticism that Kamal faces on BC, we have to admit that the hosting of the WC in Dhaka went quite well under his administration. If the BPL continues successfully in the future, it will also be a part of his legacy (even if the payments, etc are done by independent franchises)
I beg to differ Navo bhai. If you look at the world cup itself than sure it was succesful. But look back at the preparations. They didn't start the work on time, and even when they did it wasn't done right. When ICC officials visited CTG stadium the site screen broke down. And most importantly he kept on telling how there will be a new stadium aie na shei na at Cox Bazar, and we are still not sure about it. We host the T20 world cup in 2 year, if not now than when?

Now that world cup and BPL is done with I'm sure BCB made more than enough money what exactly are they doing with that money to improve our infrastructure for domestic circuit. Are they making any cricket academy outside dhaka? Whatever happened decentralizing cricket from dhaka and spreading it all around other districts. Still no real improvement being made to fix up our slow dead wickets. They offered an introductory course to the curators, are they doing anything else? Can't fix a proper cricket calendar, NCL had to be stopped in order to make way for DPL, than DPL had to be stopped in order to make way for BPL. The list goes on and on.

Sure the world cup itself was a success but what about everything leading up to it and after it?
Old June 3, 2012, 01:49 PM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: tamim , sakib , riad ,mas

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerEz
Mr.Kamal is against Ireland because he isnt gonna make a single cent of that tour...u know money comes first
Really bro ? Than who arranged the series against zimbabwe ? Who will pay the money for trinidad and tobago tour ? Who is trying to arrange a series against aussies and england , the truth it was only possible bcz kamal wanted too , and he is the one who proposed for these series , bangladesh never arrange a 3 series before when their was no game on ftp , this is the first time somethings lyk that
Old June 3, 2012, 03:23 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Indians

Quote:
Really bro ? Than who arranged the series against zimbabwe ? Who will pay the money for trinidad and tobago tour ? Who is trying to arrange a series against aussies and england , the truth it was only possible bcz kamal wanted too , and he is the one who proposed for these series , bangladesh never arrange a 3 series before when their was no game on ftp , this is the first time somethings lyk that
bro, he arranges series against those big teams but when it come to ireland, he doesnt really want to....
Old June 3, 2012, 04:56 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerEz
bro, he arranges series against those big teams but when it come to ireland, he doesnt really want to....
So that implies that he doesnt mind losing to the big teams but he is too scared if we lose to Ireland. That shows his mentality.

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)
Old June 3, 2012, 09:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Miler/warner/Ryder/maxweL

Jamal is fan of kamal.
Old June 4, 2012, 12:02 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max100
Jamal is fan of kamal.
Maybe Jamal is Kamal?

Posted via BC Mobile Edition (Opera Mobile)