facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Other Sports > Other Sports

Other Sports Talk about other Bangladeshi and International sports.

Old April 26, 2008, 04:12 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatebreed
1. I didn't bring up United's stats until you made an unnecessary jibe at United saying they are only best against minnows, which is clearly untrue.
Quote:
You're very sly and a hypocrite. You continuously suggest that United are ONLY good at bashing minnows

To be fair, special1 didn't suggest that ManU are only good at bashing minnows.

This was the original comment:
Quote:
the best attacking team in the world (against minnows)
That cannot be interpreted as ManU are only good at bashing minnows. I believe there was a parsing error on HBs part.

Old April 26, 2008, 05:04 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnab
To be fair, special1 didn't suggest that ManU are only good at bashing minnows.

This was the original comment:

That cannot be interpreted as ManU are only good at bashing minnows. I believe there was a parsing error on HBs part.
It is not the first time Special1 suggested Man Utd are minnow bashers. By explicitly mentioning minnows, while ignoring United's record against bigger teams. The tone is the same whether or not the word only is used. That is how I interpreted it.
Old April 26, 2008, 07:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Well, in that case, you are quite sensitive.
Old April 26, 2008, 08:48 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
It is not the first time Special1 suggested Man Utd are minnow bashers. By explicitly mentioning minnows, while ignoring United's record against bigger teams. The tone is the same whether or not the word only is used. That is how I interpreted it.

You cannot call my a sly hypocrite based on what you percieve to be my tone.
Man united are the most successful team against the minnows. its a proven fact. I never sed only. As a banglacricket staff you should be more careful in the way you use your words.
Old April 26, 2008, 09:05 PM
ODI Cricketer

and hate breed ur a liar.
here is proof that the goal was scored on the 48th minute at old trafford a minute over the alloted time. Its amazing how u can call sum1 one a hypocrite based on lies.
http://www.fcfootballblog.com/2007/0...nd-highlights/

Last edited by Special 1; April 26, 2008 at 09:11 PM..
Old April 26, 2008, 09:51 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special 1
You cannot call my a sly hypocrite based on what you percieve to be my tone.
Man united are the most successful team against the minnows. its a proven fact. I never sed only. As a banglacricket staff you should be more careful in the way you use your words.
I called you sly and hypocrite for categorically labelling United minnow bashers despite also being more successful against other big teams, especially when Chelsea are no better.

I post as myself, not a BC staff. I'm not afraid to speak my mind and if you have a problem with anything I say you can go right ahead and report me.

Quote:
and hate breed ur a liar.
here is proof that the goal was scored on the 48th minute at old trafford a minute over the alloted time. Its amazing how u can call sum1 one a hypocrite based on lies.
http://www.fcfootballblog.com/2007/0...nd-highlights/

You're referring a pathetic blog to prove the goal was scored in the 48th minute because it says +3? The video certainly doesn't show it. The BBC match report says the goal was scored in the 45th, but does that mean it's accurate? No, because I bloody watched the game and know it only crossed over mere seconds over the alloted time. Referees can hold on from blowing the whistle until the last action of the alloted time is complete, but you're just a bitter person who can't accept defeat graciously. If referees counted injury times accurately, United would have had 10 mins against Blackburn last week and won that game, in which they were also denied several penalties. Was I b*tching about that? No, and you don't care about referee decisions when they cost a team that you don't support important points. So yes, YOU are a hypocrite. Deal with it.
Old April 26, 2008, 09:58 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
I called you sly and hypocrite for calling United minnow bashers despite also being more successful against other big teams, especially when Chelsea are no better.
I post as myself, not a BC staff. I'm not afraid to speak my mind and if you have a problem with anything I say you can go right ahead and report me.
You're referring a pathetic blog to prove the goal was scored in the 48th minute because it says +3? The video certainly doesn't show it. The BBC match report says the goal was scored in the 45th, but does that mean it's accurate? No, because I bloody watched the game and know it only crossed over mere seconds over the alloted time. Referees can hold on from blowing the whistle until the last action of the alloted time is complete, but you're just a bitter person who can't accept defeat graciously. If referees counted injury times accurately, United would have had 10 mins against Blackburn last week and won that game, in which they were also denied several penalties. Was I b*tching about that? No, and you don't care about referee decisions when they cost a team that you don't support important points. So yes, YOU are a hypocrite. Deal with it.
Okay liar. look at the video. if you dont beleive the blog. the goal is score 47 mins and 30 + seconds. I cant believe you persist on lying. Why do you not just accept the truth and you are not the only person in this world with the TV. I also watched the game. I dont give a **** about man uniteds injury time problems with blackburn. So dont bring that **** up. I can also point out to chelsea's disallowed goal against blackburn earlier this season, which was clearly onside, but that doesnt add to nething.
Its pathetic the levels of lying you would go through at a message board, shows how pathetic a person you are.
Old April 26, 2008, 10:16 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Quote:
Okay liar. look at the video. if you dont beleive the blog. the goal is score 47 mins and 30 + seconds. I cant believe you persist on lying. Why do you not just accept the truth and you are not the only person in this world with the TV. I also watched the game. I dont give a **** about man uniteds injury time problems with blackburn. So dont bring that **** up. I can also point out to chelsea's disallowed goal against blackburn earlier this season, which was clearly onside, but that doesnt add to nething.
Its pathetic the levels of lying you would go through at a message board, shows how pathetic a person you are.
Did you not read my bloody post? The referee always waits for the last action of the alloted time to be completed. The timer on the screen does not stop because there are always delays on the pitch. Your lame accusations of me lying is laughable and makes you look pathetically desperate and stupid. In fact it is you who is lying now. You said the stipulated time was over 1 minute, now you're saying it's 30 seconds. Whichever it is, is accounted for the delay and not literally the timer you see on the screen. I've had enough of your idiocy, enjoy your lack of perspective on your own.
Old April 26, 2008, 10:22 PM
Administrator

HB and S1 - would you two mind cooling your heels for a few hours? It is ONLY football and not a life or death issue like cricket...

This is an admin warning....
Old April 26, 2008, 10:39 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
HB and S1 - would you two mind cooling your heels for a few hours? It is ONLY football and not a life or death issue like cricket...

This is an admin warning....
haha. I loved ur cricket comment.
Old May 6, 2008, 08:17 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah Riyad

This is what my Chelsea Pal had to say about the title race :

Super Sunday Prediction

Climax
93 mins..
0-0 @ stamford bridge

0-0 @ JJB

Both Chelsea and Manure win penalties.. Lampard and CRYshiteano to take their respective pens..

Lampard!!

SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!! bottom right corner.. TYPICAL LAMPS!!(andy gray : juz another day at the ofc for SUPER FRANK. this kid soaks up all the pressure)
Chelsea 1 - Bolton 0

Off to JJB.....

CRYshitano blows all the air out of his lungs and gets yellow carded for tainting the pen area with his smelly [] mouth

Take 2.. Starts his run.. stops for a secong and waits for kirkland to make a move.. kirkland stands his ground.. [] strikes it..

OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

ROFL!!!! LMFAO!!! []???? misses the ball altogether.. ref blows the final whistle..

wigan 0 - manure 0

CHELSEA ARE CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND 07-08.. THE TITLES HAS COME BACK TO WHERE IT BELONGS!!!! SERENADES OF ... "BLUE IS THE COLOUR.. FOOTBALL IS THE GAME.." GOES AROUND STAMFORD BRIDGE AS THE FANS BURST INTO RUPTURES....

Last edited by reverse_swing; May 6, 2008 at 12:43 PM.. Reason: mod.edit: rule #A.1.1 violation
Old May 14, 2008, 02:15 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Curtly Ambrose

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriot
This is what my Chelsea Pal had to say about the title race :

Super Sunday Prediction

Climax
93 mins..
0-0 @ stamford bridge

0-0 @ JJB

Both Chelsea and Manure win penalties.. Lampard and CRYshiteano to take their respective pens..

Lampard!!

SCORES!!!!!!!!!!!! bottom right corner.. TYPICAL LAMPS!!(andy gray : juz another day at the ofc for SUPER FRANK. this kid soaks up all the pressure)
Chelsea 1 - Bolton 0

Off to JJB.....

CRYshitano blows all the air out of his lungs and gets yellow carded for tainting the pen area with his smelly [] mouth

Take 2.. Starts his run.. stops for a secong and waits for kirkland to make a move.. kirkland stands his ground.. [] strikes it..

OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

ROFL!!!! LMFAO!!! []???? misses the ball altogether.. ref blows the final whistle..

wigan 0 - manure 0

CHELSEA ARE CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND 07-08.. THE TITLES HAS COME BACK TO WHERE IT BELONGS!!!! SERENADES OF ... "BLUE IS THE COLOUR.. FOOTBALL IS THE GAME.." GOES AROUND STAMFORD BRIDGE AS THE FANS BURST INTO RUPTURES....
Ur predictions were totally wrong
Old June 11, 2008, 04:09 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Favorite Player: bhujee kom

Just saw it on sky sports news

Scolari has been named the new boss of Chelsea!!!!!!!!!!

Source
Old June 12, 2008, 08:07 AM
Test Cricketer

He wasn't my first chocie but nonetheless is anyday a better pick than Rjikaard or Mancini.He is a no-nonsense coach and has handled big players before.He will now surely stop a mass exodus of Chelsea payers , especially Carvalho.

I am a bit concerned about his lack of experience at European club level but it shouldn't be much of a headache for a world cup winning coach.I hope he spends the £100 million wisely.

Good luck Big Phil.

From the BBC :

SCOLARI'S TRANSFER TARGETS

New Chelsea manager Luiz Felipe Scolari will be handed a £100m transfer kitty to lure the best players in the world to Stamford Bridge. (Various)

Scolari will target AC Milan star Kaka and will spend £55m on the midfielder. (Daily Mirror)

The appointment of the Brazilian at Stamford Bridge could see the arrival of Barcelona midfielder Deco. Scolari could also convince Ricardo Carvalho to stay at the club. (The Sun)

Scolari will be handed a blank cheque to bring in new players and will spend up to £50m on Brazillian star Kaka. (Daily Express)

David Villa is the most wanted striker in Europe with Scolari favourite to land the £25m Spaniard. (Daily Mirror)
Old June 28, 2008, 12:32 AM
BanglaCricket Staff

Lampard joins Mourinho at Inter

Football’s worst kept secret has been exposed after Frank Lampard jumped ship from Chelsea to join Jose Mourinho at Inter Milan.
According to sports source "France Football", Lampard's transfer from Stamford Bridge to the San Siro has already been inked with a deal worth US$18million.

The French broadsheet goes on to reveal that the England international has put pen to paper on a four deal, ending his seven-season link with the West London club.

The news seals the saga of the inevitable with Mourinho having repeatedly stated his intent to link up with his former protégé along with Lampard's unwilling stance on committing with Chelsea.

France Football suggests that Lampard will pocket a cool US$12m during his stint at the Giuseppe Meazza.

Lampard's move to the blue side of Milan has now paved the way for counterpart Deco to put the finishing touches on his move from Barcelona to Chelsea with new gaffer Luiz Felipe Scolari set to snag the Portuguese wizard.

http://espnstar.com/football/premier...inho-at-Inter/
Old June 28, 2008, 03:48 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

From WHU to Inter, WTG Lamfart !

Selcheese is beginning to rot from within as the Mob Boss makes HUGE profits off of "rising energy prices" and his other fronts. Once Essien leaves, it would be HUGE task ahead for Big Phil ...
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old June 28, 2008, 04:02 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
From WHU to Inter, WTG Lamfart !

Selcheese is beginning to rot from within as the Mob Boss makes HUGE profits off of "rising energy prices" and his other fronts. Once Essien leaves, it would be HUGE task ahead for Big Phil ...
Keep taking those tablets .
Old July 3, 2008, 09:09 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

Deco-Ballack-Essien-Cole ... phormidebol moiddomath!
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old July 8, 2008, 01:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Deco will be a flop! Although Scolari might make Chelsea a threat to Man U's premiership ambitions next season. Usually Chelsea flaunt their cash a lot more but so far they have only signed Bosingwa and Deco and doesn't look like they are interested in more players other than Ronaldinho, who is another flop. I am praying day and night that Lampard and Drogba leave Stamford Bridge.
Old February 9, 2009, 01:25 PM
Test Cricketer

Scolari sacked as Chelsea manager

Abramovich and Peter Kenyon must have seen those banners calling for scolari's head in the game against Hull at the Bridge.Bad timing really ! Chelsea are still competing in three important competitions and have a realistic chance in the FA cup and the Champions League.
Old February 9, 2009, 01:42 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriot
Scolari sacked as Chelsea manager

Abramovich and Peter Kenyon must have seen those banners calling for scolari's head in the game against Hull at the Bridge.Bad timing really ! Chelsea are still competing in three important competitions and have a realistic chance in the FA cup and the Champions League.

The end of Chelsea is very close. They will always be in premiereship but they wont be winning any legaue titles. Well may be FA cup or mickey mouse cup if they are lucky.
Old February 9, 2009, 02:18 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Giggs, Gower, and Wasim!

Old February 11, 2009, 01:36 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC

The end of Chelsea is very close. They will always be in premiereship but they wont be winning any legaue titles. Well may be FA cup or mickey mouse cup if they are lucky.
Not really !

Quote:
Chelsea confirm Hiddink as Temporary Coach till the end of the season and will coach both Russia and Chelsea. - BBC SPORT
I think it's a good appointment and there is every chance it may be made permanent come the summer, depending on how successful it is. Hiddink has certainly not ruled it out nor has anyone from Chelsea or Russia. He has done it before, PSV and Australia so I don't think it would be too much of a problem.
Old May 30, 2009, 03:07 PM
Test Cricketer

Chelsea win 2009 FA CUP

Finally a silverware after two years . Thank you GUUS HIDDINK and good luck with Russia World Cup Qualifiers.
Old June 1, 2009, 03:59 AM
Street Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraz
A big Chelsea fan here.

Finally a sliverware for Maurinho after the Carling cup.

Final score of FA cup final.

Chelsea 1 : Man U 0

This should silence the critics.

Man U fans, get ready to lose the Premiership next season.

Maurinho rocks!!!

All Chelsea fans here.

That's not gonna happen..
I am Man utd fanatic..
Chelsea got no chance against The Reddevil..
Glory Glory Man utd!!!!

wasserbetten
yellow page directory