facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 5, 2005, 02:54 AM
Test Cricketer

Default shoiab aktar\'s atitude problem

shoib aktar is a great fast bowler no one can deny that. but the biggest problem with him is his atitude. i mean this guy is very arrogant and is turning out to be a big problem for pakistan. i mean if he would keep his mouth shut and concentrateing more on his bowling then i think he would be one of the greatst bowler in the world. the guy compares himself to mcgrath. i mean sure he thinks he is the best and maybe even better then waquar younis or wasim akram was. i think pakistan should drop him because he creats alot of problems. after world cup he told his fellow team-mates that he would be the next captain of pakistan. he has been accused of breaking the team code of conduct so many times. i think pakistan should drop him from the team. i mean if we had a player in bangladesh like shoib aktar i would say to drop him too. because players like that breaks down the team chemistry. he complains about not having a partner in the other end. i think mohammed sami is a great bowler. he has help of abdur rajjak. he believes that he is a one man team. pakistan should drop him and make a statment to the young players so no one in the future turns out to be like him.
Old February 5, 2005, 10:47 AM
ODI Cricketer

completely agree with you 100%
Old February 5, 2005, 11:44 AM
Test Cricketer

He has mental problem.
Old February 5, 2005, 01:09 PM
Cricket Legend
Fantasy Winner: BD v NZ 2008

PCB should fire Inzamam as captain and give the duty to Shoaib. Then all problems will go away
Old February 6, 2005, 02:22 PM
ODI Cricketer

I think the Pakis are going to India without him.He has just got that big mouth.Nobody bowls as wayward as Sohaib does?Iam sure Pakistan will do better without him.
Old February 6, 2005, 02:28 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Spitfire_x86
PCB should fire Inzamam as captain and give the duty to Shoaib. Then all problems will go away
Just dreaming!One thing for sure Sohaib will never get the captaincy of Pakistan.Younis Khan will be the first choice.Inzi has done very well in the VB series.5/6 half centuries though he is not a good captain but Shoaib as a captain? Never?But you never know in the Pakistani Cricket?
Old February 6, 2005, 06:38 PM
Test Cricketer

I have good Paki friend who used to play with Soaib Akter earlier. My friend came from a highly educated and cricketing family. Since 2000, when I met him (My paki friend), he always says Soaib is an idiot. He does not have any basic education and nobody likes him,...he is a stupid...blah...blah

Even I said to this Paki friend please don't criticize Soaib this way he is your national hero, but he never listen to me. Now, I think he is probably right..
Old February 6, 2005, 09:47 PM
Test Cricketer

why would younis khan be considered as next captain if inzaman steps down. why not yousuf yohohana. i think yohohana is more experience player. not sure but is it because yohohana is christian?
Old February 7, 2005, 12:06 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Spitfire_x86
he would definitely make a better captain than inzamam....that blob cant even run, and he is a captain!!!
Old February 7, 2005, 01:27 AM
Test Cricketer

i dont see whats wrong with a little bit of arrogance...lets face he is the fastest bowler in the world and so he probably earned the bit of right to be arrogant...
Old February 8, 2005, 12:38 AM
Cricket Legend

He has a real attitude problem. He is bad for Pakistan cricket.