facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old August 12, 2005, 09:05 AM
First Class Cricketer

Favorite Player: Tendulkar & Jonty Rhodes
Default why bangladeshis hate india?

i donno guy!!
y u ppl hate india just coz of bcci!!
u ppl must use the term bcci if the hatred cums sumwhere!

Old August 12, 2005, 09:21 AM
Cricket Sage

>> why bangladeshis hate india?

Do we? If we do, then I guess it’s due to the fact that the Pakistanis love India. May be that’s why we hate India.

How do I know that Pakistanis love India? My friend's neighbor’s brother's colleague’s roommate is a Pakistani by born. His name is Isa Khan (I think). And I heard thrid hand that he once said he loves Indian movies and Indian girls. Therefore when I heard that I came to conclusion that most likely all Pakistanis love India.

Edited on, August 12, 2005, 2:27 PM GMT, by Fazal.
Old August 12, 2005, 09:39 AM

Fazal, I don’t know how many times I called you a brilliant, and please allow me again, "you are a brilliant!". Btw he is just a 16 years old boy ( in case you don’t know )
Old August 12, 2005, 11:16 AM
Retired BC Admin

be_friend_13

Seems like you have been obsessed with imaginary India hate thing and keep on bringing it up frequently.

Consider this as a warning. If you don't stop posting along the hate lineage immediately, we'll have no option but to take further action against you.

Hope, from now on, you will discuss only cricket here with civility and consideration. Thank you.

mod.action
Old August 12, 2005, 11:58 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

The real question you should ask why Inida hate bangladesh and then some of you come to a bangladeshi site and ask question like this!!!!????@@##
Old August 12, 2005, 02:52 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

why do some indians hate bangladesh?
Old August 12, 2005, 04:12 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by be_friend_13
i donno guy!!

My dear young friend. Maybe you are trying to steer up trouble for no good reason, which means that you will soon be banned and your ip blocked anyway.

However, if you are a young child/man trying to understand the differences betweent the two cultures, and the reasons there has been anymosity (resentment), between the two groups, I suggest you study the history.
How about buy "India's Long Road to Independence"
The Proudest Day.
by Anthony Read and David Fisher.

There you will learn a lot.
There you will see that that firstly, India was 1000's upon 1000's of villages including Bangladesh and Pakistan. It was all one.
You will learn that the land of India was extremely fertile, which allowed the small villages to function, without forcing people to gather into cities, and looking for work elsewhere, like the British had to.

You will learn about the Mohgul (Muslim) Empire which ran the entire continent.
You will learn about the different religions, and how the Muslim King Akhbar tried to unifiy all the people. How he gave the Hindu princes jobs, and married a Hindu wife, and unified the people.
You will learn, how later his son, killed him, and wanted to force all people to be Muslim. Killed many Hindus, and wanted ONLY Shariah law and his way.
You will learn how resentments developed.
How the Sikhs formed from the two religions Islam and Hinduism, but the Gurus were torchured bu Auringzed, and the 10th guru promised that he'd avenge his son. Now his folowers STILL NOW simbilically avenging by carrying dagers, having unshorn hair, and always being ready for war.
You will learn how the British formed a company, called East India Company, and went all over the world, and hired poor guys, to help find places to trade and make money. They were looking for work essentually.
You will see that because the nature of the land, and the villages, it was easy to trade with the people, and hire Indian soldiers to protec their trade, and eventually make armies, to protect their trade, and eventually government of Britain took over to rule India.
You will see how some loved Britain, compared to the Mohgul rules, and others hated British.
You will learn how many Muslims whom were untouchables, converted because Hinduism was one of the most racist apartheid rulers on Earth. Many untouchables ran away from villages where they were humiliated, converted to Muslims.
You will see how the learders of India, tried to unify muslims and hindus unders Congress.
Than a Muslim league under Jinnah (Muslims, secular, non religious (ironic huh), leader got the Muslims to support the Muslim League.
He could not get enough votes, and members so Congress did not take him seriously.
So, religious symbols, and religious ideology was brought about.
It helped the mass movement of Muslims vote for Muslim League and Jinnah.
You will learn how the the British didn't trust the Muslims, and the Muslims didn't trust the British, so all the jobs under the government unfairly went to the Hindus. This was because the Muslims were the rulers before, and the British took their role. The land too went to Hindus. So the Hindus got the land, and the Muslims were their landlords in many parts like Bangladesh.
Than (it is very complicated), it goes into how English wanted to break the Bengal province in two pieces because they say it was too complex to rule. but the true reason is because it was getting Nationalistic. And they wanted to reduce power, I think. (it's open to debate.)
You will see how fighting started between these various groups.

Study it learn it. You will see that there are many reasons why your parents maybe speak badly of some groups and religions.
But don't listen to your parents. Learn the history. It's all in one book. 500 pages. There are many more books.
Read it neutrally, without bias or prejudice, and try to see all sides.

If I were to summarize it even shorter, and this is from a guy who knew NOTHING about India only a year ago, has no agenda, and is only interested in the area, because his wifes family is from the reagion it's like this:

The fact that the land was so fertile, and allowed tens of thousands of villages, allowed people to stay somewhat isolated in their villages for 1000's of years. Over the years, the superstitions and various beliefs and religions became CEMENTED in the cultures over 1000's of years, and made people inflexible to change. In some ways, the wonderful land only recently is running out, and people are forced into cities. Now, they must confrunt the 180 different dialects and languages, different religions, different skin colours, different cultures, different lifestyles. Europe ran out of land long ago. There was only one fertile season a year. They went through this crazy change slowely over the centuries with many problems. India and areas are confrunted in this on a much quicker time schedule. Bengal area has 4 farming seasons instead of one. . It's great land and huge success made them leaders of the world in the past, but this created unbending rules and religions, which created divisions between people now that they are coming together in cities, and only now are they starting to understand each other.
The loosing of the city (big mistake in my view),Calcutta, was focast to make Bangladesh a rural slum, becaue that was the main centre for trade and everything. But, I am proud that Bangladesh is coming ahead of it, and BOOMING. Even Pakistand has the highest growth of GDP in world now. Both these regions had to start completely fresh with nothing and no infrastracture. India hed a leg up already, infrastracture was there already.
The key is this: You guys are all the same. Learn the history, realize this, and don't continue the hatred your parents and family are unknowingly passing off to you.
Most people are good and do not hate you or India.

So read a book my young friend, and end your confusion. Grow up a neutral and loving person. We are all humans in the end, and these are all environmental differences, that were created over 1000's of years, and now we are all coming into being one again.

Good luck and Be a friend to Bangladeshi, my young 13 year old.
Old August 12, 2005, 04:13 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
i donno guy!!
p.s. What is bcci?
Old August 12, 2005, 05:17 PM
Banned

Well, we all know whiteguy can type. Now we know more than ever before, that Fazal is a pure genious!

The original, the only, the unduplicated, no-cost, fat-free, low cholesterol, deal-of-the-month type genious.
Old August 12, 2005, 11:07 PM
Test Cricketer

WG's interminable post reminds me of a bengali saying ..."Machi maarte kaman dagaa"....

Any excuse to type a sermon I guess.

Edited on, August 13, 2005, 4:08 AM GMT, by mwrkhan.
Old August 13, 2005, 12:01 AM
BanglaCricket Multimedia

Ok I will barge in and spoil all the fun here... ar sermon er dorkar nai...
Old August 13, 2005, 01:46 AM
First Class Cricketer

thas wot i happens wheneva i post a mod cums up and says dat u must not do dat!!
i wonder if they havva alarm near their pc so dat as soon as i post it goes off!!
u guyz must stop peeps lke kaisermatin i think hes gonna led the next extremist group there!!
Old August 13, 2005, 02:17 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
thas wot i happens wheneva i post a mod cums up and says dat u must not do dat!!
i wonder if they havva alarm near their pc so dat as soon as i post it goes off!!
u guyz must stop peeps lke kaisermatin i think hes gonna led the next extremist group there!!

how bout you go and find a india cricket fansite or sth and ask your questions there??? coz honestly you are in the wrong domain.....and ppl wont sympethize with you but rather make fun of you...as they are now....

but since you raised the hatred question, humans generally dont like someone who acts as a big brother or try to act like one....

india has, at one time or another, had bad relations with its neighbour....china, pakistan, and taking a potshot at small country like ours.....and unless they stop the "dadagiri"...ppl will hate them like many hate america....

btw, i dont like china aswell....

Edited on, August 13, 2005, 7:17 AM GMT, by tiger_man.
Old August 13, 2005, 02:31 AM
Cricket Legend

who says we hate India. Bangladeshi's love bollywood movies, her beautiful actress, majestic batting of Laxman, Azhar, Dravid, Tendulakor, wizardy of Harbazan, Posting of DJ in this forum. By the way where is DJ? I miss his posting. But yes we dislike/hate indian government policy towards its neighbor. The dadagiri of so called N(on)R(eturning I(ndian) s when found anyone from Indian subcontinent. Ask the same question to any srilankan, nepali or pakistani forum. U would get the same answer. As far as I concern I would prefer to be alone in a desert island than with an Indian with big brotherly attitude. I think (but hope I am wrong) that you my friend be_friend_13 is also one of the same genre (dont be ashamed almost 90% indians I met are like you).[/i] I should tell this dirty things to you. After all you (or your forefather) are citizen of the big brother country

[i]Edited on, August 13, 2005, 7:35 AM GMT, by thebest. Edited on, August 13, 2005, 7:37 AM GMT, by thebest.

Edited on, August 13, 2005, 7:38 AM GMT, by thebest.

Edited on, August 13, 2005, 7:39 AM GMT, by thebest.
Old August 13, 2005, 02:54 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by thebest
who says we hate India. Bangladeshi's love bollywood movies, her
it was meant to be a sarcasm...
Old August 13, 2005, 04:07 AM
Test Cricketer

It's not a sermon. It's just factual, non - agendic, neutral facts of history. I guess I took the opportunity to teach our young friend some history, while reviewing what will be on my test on Monday.

cheers!
Old August 13, 2005, 04:13 PM
Club Cricketer

Quote:
meh, mods generally tend to be fair and intelligent ppl, and they are definitely so here; so if it so happens that this is the common reaction that you get from mods everywhere, and the common factor in them all is you, then imagine where the problem is

Edited on, August 14, 2005, 8:59 AM GMT, by AbedinC.
Reason: typo
Old August 14, 2005, 11:40 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Quote:
who says we hate India. Bangladeshi's love bollywood movies, her beautiful actress, majestic batting of Laxman, Azhar, Dravid, Tendulakor, wizardy of Harbazan, Posting of DJ in this forum. By the way where is DJ? I miss his posting. But yes we dislike/hate indian government policy towards its neighbor. The dadagiri of so called N(on)R(eturning I(ndian) s when found anyone from Indian subcontinent. Ask the same question to any srilankan, nepali or pakistani forum. U would get the same answer. As far as I concern I would prefer to be alone in a desert island than with an Indian with big brotherly attitude. I think (but hope I am wrong) that you my friend be_friend_13 is also one of the same genre (dont be ashamed almost 90% indians I met are like you).[/i] I should tell this dirty things to you. After all you (or your forefather) are citizen of the big brother country
First of all not all bd people like indian movies which i think either copied or waste of time...

2nd the govt is elected by the people of india so like usa you can just say ohhh we like usa /india people but not their govt. Thats bull the majority in both country elects such govt that loves to do dada giri....Most of the time...
Old August 14, 2005, 08:40 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by akabir77
Quote:
First of all not all bd people like indian movies which i think either copied or waste of time...

2nd the govt is elected by the people of india so like usa you can just say ohhh we like usa /india people but not their govt. Thats bull the majority in both country elects such govt that loves to do dada giri....Most of the time...
May be you were not in Bangladesh for long time. When I used we I mean most of. Most of Bangladeshis like bollywood movies, crap serials of indian channels. Believe me.
Regarding the second point I agree thats the reason I mentioned about the dadagiri of common indians (at least those abroad)
Old August 14, 2005, 10:44 PM
Cricket Legend

I am another Bangladeshi who doesnt watch Hindi movies and am proud of it!
Old August 14, 2005, 11:04 PM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Banglatiger84
I am another Bangladeshi who doesnt watch Hindi movies and am proud of it!
Do you watch American movies?
Old August 15, 2005, 01:21 AM
First Class Cricketer

wots being proud of not watchin indian movies??
howeva happy independence day 2 all indians out there!
Old August 15, 2005, 02:06 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:
wots being proud of not watchin indian movies??
howeva happy independence day 2 all indians out there!
Your mood says "angry." I suggest "anger management." It is weak to be angry. It takes courage and strength and the vigor of mind or character to understand the "other side." So far, you are failing. Good luck!
Old August 15, 2005, 05:00 AM
Street Cricketer

Happy Independence Day be_friend_13.
May God bless our country .

Mr.whiteguy----z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z

p.s..Agar dil behlane ke liye Indian cricket site me jaana chahte ho to batana.Wahan tumhara dil nahi totega .Are you really 13?..jao bache ....padai karo:P

Mod.action : Please use the language that the majority understands. The above roughly translates to 'if you want to have fun at an Indian cricket site, tell me. There they won't break your heart ! Are you really 13 ? Go and study, kid'

Edited on, August 15, 2005, 10:18 AM GMT, by Tintin.
Old August 15, 2005, 05:48 AM
Street Cricketer

O.k Sir!
Your hindi is pretty good.