facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old May 24, 2012, 10:34 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Any smart *** spot fixers
Default facebook-কে মেরেজ স্টাটাস কেমন

এক-তৃতীয়াংশ বিচ্ছেদ ঘটাচ্ছে ফেসবুক!
সামাজিক যোগাযোগ মাধ্যম হিসেবে ফেসবুকের জনপ্রিয়তা বিশ্বজুড়ে। আর সেই ফেসবুকই কিনা এক-তৃতীয়াংশ বিচ্ছেদ ঘটাতে দায়ী। সম্প্রতি প্রকাশিত এক জরিপ অনুযায়ী এমন তথ্য জানিয়েছে যুক্তরাজ্যের আইনি প্রতিষ্ঠান ডিভোর্স-অনলাইন।
ডিভোর্স অনলাইনের জরিপে বলা হয়, সামাজিক যোগাযোগ মাধ্যমগুলোতে দম্পতিদের পরস্পর-বিদ্বেষী বিবৃতি, বিভিন্ন রেস্টুরেন্টে সন্দেহজনক ফেসবুক ব্যবহার ও ইন্টারনেটে আপত্তিকর ছবি প্রকাশ বিচ্ছেদের অন্যতম কারণ। এতে বলা হয়, জুটিদের মধ্যকার আপত্তিকর বাক্যগুলো তাদের নিকটস্থ ব্যক্তি তথা বন্ধু-বান্ধবের কাছে ফাঁস হয়ে যাওয়ায় সম্পর্কে ফাটল ধরে।
ডিভোর্স অনলাইন জানায়, সম্প্রতি পাঁচ হাজার বিচ্ছেদ আবেদনের ৩৩ শতাংশের বেশি হয়েছে ফেসবুকের কারণে। অথচ ২০০৯ সালে এ হার ছিল ২০ শতাংশ। সংগঠনটির মুখপাত্র মার্ক কেনান ডেইলি মেইলকে জানান, ফেসবুকের মাধ্যমে খুব সহজেই যে কেউ প্রেম নিবেদন কিংবা প্রেমের সম্পর্কে জড়িয়ে যেতে পারেন। তাই ফেসবুকের ওয়ালে (প্রধান পৃষ্ঠা) কোনো কিছু প্রকাশ করার আগে সবার উচিত সতর্ক থাকা।
এদিকে যুক্তরাষ্ট্রের আইনি প্রতিষ্ঠান, আমেরিকান অ্যাকাডেমি অব ম্যাট্রিমনিয়াল লয়িয়ারস জানায়, যুক্তরাষ্ট্রের বিচ্ছেদ মামলা পরিচালনাকারী ৮০ শতাংশ আইনজীবী সামাজিক যোগাযোগ মাধ্যমের কারণে বিচ্ছেদের ঘটনা বাড়ার কথা স্বীকার করেছেন।
এ প্রসঙ্গে ‘ফেসবুক অ্যান্ড ইউর ম্যারেজ’ গ্রন্থের লেখক কে জেসন ক্রাফস্কি বলেন, কর্মস্থল কিংবা বাড়ির বাইরের রোমাঞ্চকর অভিজ্ঞতাগুলো মাস কিংবা বছরের ব্যবধানে বাস্তব রূপ নেয়। ফেসবুকের ক্ষেত্রে কেবল একটি ক্লিকেই এ ঘটনা বাস্তব হয়। তিনি আরও বলেন, সামাজিক যোগাযোগ সাইটগুলো প্রচলিত প্রেম নিবেদনের সাইটগুলোর চেয়ে ভিন্ন। কারণ এর মাধ্যমে পুরোনো অন্তরঙ্গ বন্ধু-বান্ধবের পাশাপাশি মাত্র এক বা দুই দিনের পরিচয় হয়েছে—এমন ব্যক্তির সঙ্গেও বন্ধুত্ব করা যায়। তা ছাড়া এর মাধ্যমে দীর্ঘ সময়ে ধরে গোপনে প্রেম করেও ধরা পড়ার আশঙ্কা থাকে না। এমন বাস্তবতায় কোনো জুটি ইন্টারনেট জগতের বাইরে প্রণয় সম্পর্কে আবদ্ধ হলেও ফেসবুক ব্যবহার পরস্পরের মধ্যে সন্দেহ-প্রবণতা তৈরি করে।
জানা গেছে, ফেসবুকের পাশাপাশি সামাজিক যোগাযোগের অন্যতম মাধ্যম টুইটারও বিচ্ছেদের ঘটনার জন্য দায়ী। বিভিন্ন সময়ে করা বিচ্ছেদ আবেদনের ২০ শতাংশ হয়েছে টুইটারে প্রকাশিত বিভিন্ন আপত্তিকর মন্তব্যের পরিপ্রেক্ষিতে।

source

Old May 24, 2012, 10:38 AM
Test Cricketer

It' not only the facebook, the emergance of internet is the root cause of moral turpitude in our society.
Old May 24, 2012, 10:43 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

amar ekta friend (say abul) er office ekta strip club er pashe...bechara jokhoni office e jawar jonno strip club er shamne diye jaye fb e automatic update udhe jaye 'abul is at **** Strip Club'. Lol
Old May 24, 2012, 01:25 PM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naimul_Hd
amar ekta friend (say abul) er office ekta strip club er pashe...bechara jokhoni office e jawar jonno strip club er shamne diye jaye fb e automatic update udhe jaye 'abul is at **** Strip Club'. Lol
The idea of sharing location is inherently stupid. You know, you can turn it off, right?
Old May 24, 2012, 01:27 PM

Just like alcohol, that is always blamed for so many deaths, but no one talks about how many people are born due to it, it is talking about how many relations breaks due to facebook (online social media), but how many are starting due to it?
Old May 24, 2012, 06:12 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubu
The idea of sharing location is inherently stupid. You know, you can turn it off, right?
I know but he did not know that but now he knows too.
Old May 24, 2012, 06:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

Do I see a support for the process of getting people to be born by alcohol?
Old May 24, 2012, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purbasha T
Do I see a support for the process of getting people to be born by alcohol?
I just stated a fact. nothing more.
Old May 25, 2012, 01:08 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubu
I just stated a fact. nothing more.
Your analogy to alcohol was a poor choice but your core message was excellent. Facebook is what it is - a social MEdium. Ppl before used to go to work, spend time with co workers and then sometimes that break marriage.. Now the medium to interact with others is easier... Ppl get bored and do stupid things.

Facebook not to be blame...it simply makes things easier. It is the action of an individual, their though process , their character that should be questioned.

Let me rephrase the heading to reflect truth...

divorce happens because you married the wrong pos.
Old May 25, 2012, 01:10 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Your analogy to alcohol was a poor choice but your core message was excellent. Facebook is what it is - a social MEdium. Ppl before used to go to work, spend time with co workers and then sometimes that break marriage.. Now the medium to interact with others is easier... Ppl get bored and do stupid things.

Facebook not to be blame...it simply makes things easier. It is the action of an individual, their though process , their character that should be questioned.

orpheus bhaia...jokes koi...joke charlen na j?

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old May 25, 2012, 01:41 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb

Well said. Facebook does not kill relationships, people do. Today it is facebook, last year it was myspace, the year before it was chat room, before that AOL, before that IRC, before that party-lines, before that the PTA, before that the ....

Get my gist?
Old May 25, 2012, 08:10 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

forget the boyfriend-gf or husband-wife relations.
There is one thing I've noticed from my personal experience and some close ones & relatives is that FB sometimes creates distance.
How?
most of the times by the use of "like" button.
You add a number of people(friends or relatives) then you realize that some of them like everything about others but nothing about you,which automatically makes u feel that you're being ignored/overlooked or you are not liked etc,or the person is simply jealous of you.
I heard this many times " oi shobaike like dey kintu amar kono pics ba onno kichute kokhono like dey na, fajil ekta,ami okey agey like ditam ekhon theke ar diboina"
Old May 25, 2012, 08:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Saudi Capital

^ LOL, that's true to some extent. But this can only happen if you're on FB all the time.. coz if you spend just the reasonable amount on it, you won't be coming across all the updates that your friends are making and thus won't be able to do those comparisons!

Anyway, all good things come to an end. About time people start going a bit easy on the social networking hoopla. It has its benefits, but it has made people's lives a bit more mechanical for my liking. But one can argue, as has been done above, that's more coz of the people rather than these networking media. That's true too I guess: you can choose how to use a knife, whether to kill with it or to chill with it, either way knife has no power, it's you who does.
Old May 25, 2012, 09:10 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

At least 4-5 of my friends have found their other half through FB. Its mostly the guys who are very shy.
Old May 25, 2012, 09:37 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
forget the boyfriend-gf or husband-wife relations.
There is one thing I've noticed from my personal experience and some close ones & relatives is that FB sometimes creates distance.
How?
most of the times by the use of "like" button.
You add a number of people(friends or relatives) then you realize that some of them like everything about others but nothing about you,which automatically makes u feel that you're being ignored/overlooked or you are not liked etc,or the person is simply jealous of you.
I heard this many times " oi shobaike like dey kintu amar kono pics ba onno kichute kokhono like dey na, fajil ekta,ami okey agey like ditam ekhon theke ar diboina"
Why should you add people who you don't care about or you don't care about? It's a SOCIAL network and not a list of every chacha, mama, bhagina, cousin 4th removed, 5th cousin's third jathshash. If you must add them, put them on the restricted list or 'do not bother me on my wall and they don't see specific updates' list.
Old May 25, 2012, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
Looks to me to be a case of virtual small penis syndrome. Eto ego kisher?