facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Match Archive

Match Archive Relive the match-time passion (Read Only)

Old July 24, 2012, 03:36 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwibd
lol lol lol cricinfo make a match report within 10-15 minutes as soon as Bangladesh lose, when they were winning against ireland, match report wudnt come till 30-60 mins +...
BD losing to scotland is a BIG news. BD beating Ireland is not, because we are a test nation. It's expected that we beat associate team.

Old July 24, 2012, 03:45 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shak,TI,Mash,Mushy,Dravid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Pont
I am quite surprised the team should lose to a poor side like Scotland. No disrespect to the Scots but they are way below Ireland, NL, Afghans and maybe even Canada in quality
upset happens... no???
Old July 24, 2012, 03:46 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Any smart *** spot fixers

Europe jaoar aage amader ektu garame-gonje practice kora uchit chilo. Kichu similar tone paito ekhankar. Mirpurer moto jaigai khelte khete eder naak eto uchu hoiche je, jayga gulaia khelao bhuila boy.
Old July 24, 2012, 03:49 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by oronnya
upset happens... no???
they definitely do.
we need to understand that we r playing against an opposition that we don't know at all, in different conditions.
although these are not good enough excuse but T20 is anyone's game.
Old July 24, 2012, 04:10 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
they definitely do.
we need to understand that we r playing against an opposition that we don't know at all, in different conditions.
although these are not good enough excuse but T20 is anyone's game.
exactly !!! I
Old July 24, 2012, 04:31 PM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Oronnya apu still going strong trying to defend the team and Shak

At all the funny blaming/accusation posts here at BC.
Old July 24, 2012, 05:09 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
Oronnya apu still going strong trying to defend the team and Shak

At all the funny blaming/accusation posts here at BC.
Yeah .. he he... over my dead body ... I love this team.. we should stick to it and let them grow as a team..

We can't just win match after match.. Our team still have to find a solid strike bowler... We don't have a Styne/Morkel/Malinga/Ajmal/Narine .. Our batsmen still doesn't have a good average in any format.. We can keep searching for them , till then let this team grow... We have more match winners in this team than we ever had before.. Let's have faith in them..
Old July 24, 2012, 06:35 PM
Banned

Well simply put,Scotland players knew what they were doing when they were bowling.They took the pace off the ball.And during their batting,it really was an one man show.Our Tigers couldn't do it today.Can happen to anyone.We just had a bad day after 5 consecutive victories (Zim,SAF & Ire).

Inshallah we will do it in the remaining 2 games.NO WORRIES...
Old July 24, 2012, 07:32 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee

Quote:
upset happens... no???
Except this was not an upset... Had I not seen the match, I would've said its an upset,, but after what I have seen how Ashraful, Mushfique, Tamim, Mahmudullah batted, I would call this a sheer arrogance, complacency and lack of professionalism from our cricketers. They just went back to 2005 or years when we used to 'give away' our wickets or 'Aftab ahmed' our way to score runs..Suddenly the ghost of Mohsin Kamal appeared,, It was complete nuisance and embarrassing how we chickend out annd managed to lose against Scotland!! Pathetic and disgraceful..
Old July 25, 2012, 12:32 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: The Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhakablues
Except this was not an upset... Had I not seen the match, I would've said its an upset,, but after what I have seen how Ashraful, Mushfique, Tamim, Mahmudullah batted, I would call this a sheer arrogance, complacency and lack of professionalism from our cricketers. They just went back to 2005 or years when we used to 'give away' our wickets or 'Aftab ahmed' our way to score runs..Suddenly the ghost of Mohsin Kamal appeared,, It was complete nuisance and embarrassing how we chickend out annd managed to lose against Scotland!! Pathetic and disgraceful..
so do you call netherlands' victory over england arrogance or zim's victory over aus arrogance too.....just watch the way gilchrist, and hayden got out in that game.....ya, it looked unprofessional, stupid.....but just remember, this is t20.....the nature of the game is such that you can seem to look extremely careless, but this is because of the reckless format itself.....i dont believe that loosing one game means they are better than us, 9 out of 10 times we'll beat them in t20, but the scottish took that away in their first attempt itself....and yea....take it easy, before we couldnt even manage to win a series in ireland, but this time we won 3-0.....don't expect that everything is always gonna go 100 % perfect.....dont get the reason of associates....honestly i am not gonna look too deeply into a t20 game loss.....
Old July 25, 2012, 12:37 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: The Champion

Look at this match, and you'll know what i am talking about, i am sure the difference between aus and zim at that game was greater than the difference between us and scots currently (oh plz, dont bring up the **** we were 4 in that crazy rankings).......and although we are still way better than these associates....but the probability in their favour greatly increases for the shortened formats of the game.
Old July 25, 2012, 01:01 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee

Brother: Both of us are entitled to our individual opinion. You may ignore my opinion but even a professional expert who happens to be our ex-bowling coach had similar feedback., you can ignore his comments too.. You were not affected by the loss and assuming that its an accident, fine, great, fantastic but some of us did get upset by what we saw and it was not something we expected to see when players are wearing national team jersey and getting paid by Bangladeshi tax payers..
Old July 25, 2012, 01:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Brother: Both of us are entitled to our individual opinion. You may ignore my opinion but even a professional expert who happens to be our ex-bowling coach had similar feedback., you can ignore his comments too.. You were not affected by the loss and assuming that its an accident, fine, great, fantastic but some of us did get upset by what we saw and it was not something we expected to see when players are wearing national team jersey and getting paid by Bangladeshi tax payers..
Now what the hell did they do that we have to bring up how they are paid.. Do you think they have lack of commitment?? Of course they tries their best, it's just they are not good enough.. Do you think they are doing mouj masti with our tax money ?? Say that to the politicians or bureaucrats or all the other powerful people who takes us to the top of the corruption list ..On the other hand these boys takes us or tries to take us at the top of a list which brings honor for our country.. Even if it lasted for a day but didn't we enjoy being at the 4th place in the ranking ahead of IND, PAK, AUS and so. these boys earns their money by literally mathar gham paa e fele.. Don't question their commitment towards their country..
Old July 25, 2012, 01:54 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Brian Lara

Chill out guys—one T20 lost means 1 T20—yeah we expected 6-0 but now it would be 5-1, take it easy. If we always think that we always beat the Lower ranking Team—Cricket game does not go on that way…in that case we should never Beat Pakistan in 1999 and Australia in 2005. I was in Australia during 2005, I watched the Game live through Television…what I saw in Media & Television—everyone praised Ash and BD a lot…but not much aggressive and negative comments to Australian Team…in cricket anything can happen…we are always saying that when our Team will be mature enough? Our Team will be mature one day—But will we??

I am very much disappointed to see someone’s comments here—it is very painful. Please show minimum respect to our players—it will not cost you anything. They are trying to win every match—but they can’t…that’s why it is only game—Nothing else.
Old July 25, 2012, 05:27 AM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Any smart *** spot fixers

Quote:
Its not some, everyone who watched the match felt dissapointed and its always upseting when anyone finds a test playing nation lose to a poor side like Scotland. I dont want to take out the credit of Barrington's ton there at all. But just cant consider the match as a fluke, our teams played very badly. Starting from lack of commitment to non-sense captaincy I would blame everywhere. Why? coz I'm a BD fan. Not because I pay for it, so I felt upset falling for a bad deal.
For bold part, As far as I know BCB aint running with credit balance unlike lot other cricket boards. BCB is rich enough to go for a WC prep tour to europe with her own cost. Yeah its kinda luxury BCB can afford atm, so a financial unviable tours dont really hurt BD citizens if you take aspect of that. BC welcomes everyone, and Bangladesh cricket fans are scattered all arround the world. And every fanz got hurted with this loss.

Quote:
Now what the hell did they do that we have to bring up how they are paid.. Do you think they have lack of commitment?? Of course they tries their best, it's just they are not good enough.. Do you think they are doing mouj masti with our tax money ?? Say that to the politicians or bureaucrats or all the other powerful people who takes us to the top of the corruption list ..On the other hand these boys takes us or tries to take us at the top of a list which brings honor for our country.. Even if it lasted for a day but didn't we enjoy being at the 4th place in the ranking ahead of IND, PAK, AUS and so. these boys earns their money by literally mathar gham paa e fele.. Don't question their commitment towards their country..
Please dont make yourself low, or feel ignored fan if you dont pay tax in BD or dont pay at all . But regurding your post- Offcoarse I would question about their commitment, but never on their ability. If I loose faith on that I would ask for any result before game starts. As like many others I also got doubt that team suffered yesterday for over-confidence, how that happened? Luxurious Europe tour, 3 wins over cold Ireland, beautiful sunny warm holland, rank #4 crossed over Ind-Pak-Aus connect these all, surely a HIGH moment for BD in Holland.
Old July 25, 2012, 10:48 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricheart
Its not some, everyone who watched the match felt dissapointed and its always upseting when anyone finds a test playing nation lose to a poor side like Scotland. I dont want to take out the credit of Barrington's ton there at all. But just cant consider the match as a fluke, our teams played very badly. Starting from lack of commitment to non-sense captaincy I would blame everywhere. Why? coz I'm a BD fan. Not because I pay for it, so I felt upset falling for a bad deal.
For bold part, As far as I know BCB aint running with credit balance unlike lot other cricket boards. BCB is rich enough to go for a WC prep tour to europe with her own cost. Yeah its kinda luxury BCB can afford atm, so a financial unviable tours dont really hurt BD citizens if you take aspect of that. BC welcomes everyone, and Bangladesh cricket fans are scattered all arround the world. And every fanz got hurted with this loss.

Please dont make yourself low, or feel ignored fan if you dont pay tax in BD or dont pay at all . But regurding your post- Offcoarse I would question about their commitment, but never on their ability. If I loose faith on that I would ask for any result before game starts. As like many others I also got doubt that team suffered yesterday for over-confidence, how that happened? Luxurious Europe tour, 3 wins over cold Ireland, beautiful sunny warm holland, rank #4 crossed over Ind-Pak-Aus connect these all, surely a HIGH moment for BD in Holland.

What does that mean??? Explain.. Why would I feel ignored or feel low??? And why do you assume I don't pay tax??? That's a big allegation you are making against someone you don't even know , isn't it??