facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Support

Support Help & Support

Old August 3, 2009, 10:15 PM
Forever Bangy

Default Saving files onto a DVD

Hello!

I was just wondering if it is possible to save video files onto a DVD without making them into DVD format? Basically I just want to use the blank DVD as a data disc and save the video files onto it.

Thanks.

Old August 3, 2009, 10:16 PM
Administrator

Yes.
Old August 3, 2009, 10:30 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona
Hello!

I was just wondering if it is possible to save video files onto a DVD without making them into DVD format? Basically I just want to use the blank DVD as a data disc and save the video files onto it.

Thanks.
As Zunaid bhai said, yes. But if you have implied playability of those files on a standard DVD players; the answer is no.

Unless ofcourse you get one of those players that support DVD/DivX/MPG/WMV/MP3.... etc. Then you are good to go
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old August 3, 2009, 11:01 PM
Forever Bangy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasif
As Zunaid bhai said, yes. But if you have implied playability of those files on a standard DVD players; the answer is no.

Unless ofcourse you get one of those players that support DVD/DivX/MPG/WMV/MP3.... etc. Then you are good to go
Thank you both! That's ok, I don't need them to play on a DVD player. I tried many different ways of writing the DVD, but either the computer thought I was trying to write a 700MB CD or the 100MB video files turned into huge DVD files. Do you know how I can just save the files? I tried clicking and dragging
Old August 3, 2009, 11:04 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona
Thank you both! That's ok, I don't need them to play on a DVD player. I tried many different ways of writing the DVD, but either the computer thought I was trying to write a 700MB CD or the 100MB video files turned into huge DVD files. Do you know how I can just save the files? I tried clicking and dragging
It depends on the burning app that you are using. Usually you will have to tell it that it is a DVD that you want to burn.

You can use http://www.burn4free.com/ which works fine for data DVD burning. Download.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old August 3, 2009, 11:28 PM
Forever Bangy

Thanks a lot Nasif bhai! I'll give it a go.