facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old June 20, 2006, 12:57 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Only Ashraful & Me
Default Father's day

Who ever have YOUR FATHER next to you ...Pls hug him & give your love
for all that he has done to u.....

For those of you who dont have him next to you .............DON'T WORRY
just do it ........am sure he will feel it still ..... !!!

An 80 year old man was sitting on the sofa in his house along with his 45 years old highly educated son. Suddenly a crow perched on their window.

The Father asked his Son, "What is this?"
The Son replied "It is a crow".

After a few minutes, the Father asked his Son the 2nd time, "What is this."
The Son said "Father, I have just now told you "It's a crow".

After a little while, the old Father again asked his Son the 3rd time, "What is this?"
At this time some ____expression of irritation was felt in the Son's tone when he said to his Father with a rebuff. "It's a crow, a crow".

A little after, the Father again asked his Son the 4th time, "What is this?"

This time the Son shouted at his Father, "Why do you keep asking me the same question again and again, although I have told you so many times 'IT IS A CROW'. Are you not able to understand this?"

A little later the Father went to his room and came back with an old tattered diary, which he had maintained since his Son was born. On opening a page, he asked his Son to read that page. When the son read it, the following words were written in the diary :-

"Today my little son aged three was sitting with me on the sofa, when a
crow was sitting on the window. My Son asked me 23 times what it was, and I replied to him all 23 times that it was a Crow. I hugged him lovingly each time he asked me the same question again and again for 23 times. I did not at all feel irritated I rather felt affection for my innocent child".

While the little child asked him 23 times "What is this", the Father had
felt no irritation in replying to the same question all 23 times and when today the Father asked his Son the same question just 4 times, the Son felt irritated and annoyed.

So..
If your parents attain old age, do not repulse them or look at them as a burden, but speak to them a gracious word, be cool, obedient, humble and
kind to them. Be considerate to your parents.From today say this aloud, "I want to see my parents happy forever. They have cared for me ever since I was a little child. They have always showered their selfless love on me.

They crossed all mountains and valleys without seeing the storm and heat to make me a person presentable in the society today".

Say a prayer to God, "I will serve my old parents in the BEST way. I will say all good and kind words to my dear parents, no matter how they behave.

Hope for the best but always ready for the worst.

Old June 20, 2006, 01:06 PM
Cricket Sage

Father's Day

Shouldn't there be a "belated" at the begining? Or you opened this thread for next year? In that case isn't it too early?

In western world, they need a father's day to find out who is their real father and recognize atleast for one day.

In our country, every day is father's day. Still father rules the family every day. For us there should be a 'Father-less Day' instead.

Last edited by Fazal; June 20, 2006 at 01:14 PM..
Old June 20, 2006, 01:13 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by omio

An 80 year old man was sitting on the sofa in his house along with his 45 years old highly educated son. Suddenly a crow perched on their window.

The Father asked his Son, "What is this?"
The Son replied "It is a crow".

After a few minutes, the Father asked his Son the 2nd time, "What is this."
The Son said "Father, I have just now told you "It's a crow".

After a little while, the old Father again asked his Son the 3rd time, "What is this?"
At this time some ____expression of irritation was felt in the Son's tone when he said to his Father with a rebuff. "It's a crow, a crow".

A little after, the Father again asked his Son the 4th time, "What is this?"

This time the Son shouted at his Father, "Why do you keep asking me the same question again and again, although I have told you so many times 'IT IS A CROW'. Are you not able to understand this?"

A little later the Father went to his room and came back with an old tattered diary, which he had maintained since his Son was born. On opening a page, he asked his Son to read that page. When the son read it, the following words were written in the diary :-

"Today my little son aged three was sitting with me on the sofa, when a
crow was sitting on the window. My Son asked me 23 times what it was, and I replied to him all 23 times that it was a Crow. I hugged him lovingly each time he asked me the same question again and again for 23 times. I did not at all feel irritated I rather felt affection for my innocent child".

While the little child asked him 23 times "What is this", the Father had
felt no irritation in replying to the same question all 23 times and when today the Father asked his Son the same question just 4 times, the Son felt irritated and annoyed.

So..
If your parents attain old age, do not repulse them or look at them as a burden, but speak to them a gracious word, be cool, obedient, humble and
kind to them. Be considerate to your parents.From today say this aloud, "I want to see my parents happy forever. They have cared for me ever since I was a little child. They have always showered their selfless love on me.

They crossed all mountains and valleys without seeing the storm and heat to make me a person presentable in the society today".

Say a prayer to God, "I will serve my old parents in the BEST way. I will say all good and kind words to my dear parents, no matter how they behave.

Hope for the best but always ready for the worst.
well said !!! Parents are the single most important thing in a childs life and it is their prayers that willl enable a child to go far in life. We should always,always repsect our parents and be fearful of Allah( had to add this although there is no connection to this with fathers day). According to me these two are the two most important ingredient for success and a happy life.
Old June 20, 2006, 03:46 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Those who are brought up in an Islamic faith, all these father's day, mother's day, Grand parents day are irrelevant to them. From the childhood it is taught that your parents doa (prayers) are the best blessings one can have, and parents curse can be the worst thing a person can have. Similarly, after the death, it is the children's doa (prayers) that weighs more than anyone else. It is a balanced system. If you fear the Almighty, then irritation on the forth time will never happen. Truely, father's day or any of the other days are for those who needs to be reminded of their parents sacrifice. Those who do not love their parents.
Old June 20, 2006, 04:20 PM
Cricket Sage

Bepar Ki? Looks like now a days Cats_eye Khappa? Abar Boss-e Boka Dilo Naki?
Old June 20, 2006, 04:30 PM
Banned

Boss boka dilo na, thobe mone hoi children non-obedient.
Old June 20, 2006, 04:38 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry
Boss boka dilo na, thobe mone hoi children non-obedient.
Are you saying he didn't get any Father's day card and gift from his children?
Old June 20, 2006, 04:41 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

অসুস্হ রুগীর দূষীত রক্ত। শরীরটা বিশেষ ভাল না।
Old June 20, 2006, 04:49 PM
Banned

my computer is anti-bango; could you write in english please.
thanks.
Old June 20, 2006, 04:57 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

If I ever gave my dad a present or say something like "Happy Fathers Day", he'd tell me off, saying that you shouldn't believe in crap days like these. That's why I don't bother. My dad knows I love him (awwww) and he doesn't need one stupid day in the year for me to tell him this.

PS. Nice touching story omio...it looks like those forwarded email messages. All it needs at the end is "send this message to 100 people in the next ten minutes otherwise your dad will hate you for the rest of your life..." I hate it when people send me forwarded messages.
Old June 20, 2006, 07:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by omio

For those of you who don't have him next to you .............DON'T WORRY
just do it ..with your pat ........I am sure it will feel it still ..... !!!

Anyway, I didn't know people do pat insurance now a daz here in the UK!Amader deshe jodi sokol manuser jonno life insurance thakto!

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old June 20, 2006, 08:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats_eye
অসুস্হ রুগীর দূষীত রক্ত। শরীরটা বিশেষ ভাল না।
দূষীত না , বানানটা হল দূষিত

ওইখানে আমিও আছি /যেইখানে সূর্য উদয়/প্রিয়দেশ পাল্টে দেবো/তুমি আর আমি বোধহয়/কমরেড, তৈরি থেকো/গায়ে মাখো আলতা বরণ/আমি তুমি আমি তুমি/এভাবেই লক্ষ চরণ
Old June 21, 2006, 08:38 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMHasan
দূষীত না , বানানটা হল দূষিত
Hmmm... looks like cats_eye is really sick then.
দূষিত blood is already in his brain cells.