facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old July 21, 2012, 09:47 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin
Thumbs up Ispahani Group to Webcast Scotland and Holland Matches Live on July 24th and 25th!

Couldn't find an online version of this morning's PA report, but it appears that the Ispahani Group, major supporters of cricket in our country, will webcast our upcoming matches against Scotland and Holland on July 24th and 25th. This has been confirmed by the IGC Director of Marketing Ismail Hossain. The webcast will involve 5 on-site cameras and can be accessed from the OGL website, www.ispahanibd.com.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old July 21, 2012, 09:48 PM
Administrator

Three cheers. Now I'll buy more of their products next time I'm in Dhaka.
Old July 22, 2012, 06:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zunaid
Three cheers. Now I'll buy more of their products next time I'm in Dhaka.
Good idea Zunaid vai.I always buy Ispahany tea.Only reason they sponsor N C L.
Old July 21, 2012, 09:51 PM
2019 WC Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Brian Lara

Thats great news! Thanks a lot Ispahani Group!
Old July 21, 2012, 09:54 PM
Cricket Savant

Emad is a good friend of mine, and Behrouz Bhai is a close family friend as was our late Sadri uncle (RIP). All are great supporters of Bangladesh and her sports teams in every way imaginable. This move comes to me as no surprise. Quite a few of them were irritated about not being able to watch the matches in Ireland and took this initiative.
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)
Old July 21, 2012, 10:00 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Mahmudullah ,sakib tamim

thanks thanks now everyone should buy only ispahani prouduct lol , thanks to ispahani
Old July 21, 2012, 10:01 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: every quality cricketer

Mashallah!

thx Ishapahani group
Old July 21, 2012, 10:08 PM
Cricket Savant

Mtin MUST be kept in the dark about all this if we want him to see him perform. He has difficulty keeping his demons at bay when he's being watched live. He said so himself on several occasions.

Luckily, his fear of the written word in any language coupled with computer, smartphone and tablet illiteracy keeps him away from BC and news sites. He also has no friends who are functionally literate.
Old July 21, 2012, 10:14 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: every quality cricketer

damn! khela to ordhek dekte parbo na! Tarabi namaj porte hobe Khela jodi aro 2 ghonta age shuru hoito ba aro 1 ghonta pore shuru hoile bhalo hoto.

Jai hok namaj chere khela dekhle BDr man opor boddowa porto.
Old July 21, 2012, 10:39 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Ji boro dhoinnobad to Ispahani Groups...Ispahani-er Chaa/Tea khetey khub moja lagey!!
Old July 21, 2012, 10:42 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Nasir Hossain

Thanks Ispahani. Your efforts are really making a difference. Much appreciated.
Old July 21, 2012, 10:53 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

So its not a telecast but rather a webcast?

Still kudos for this as something is better than nothing at all!

#OneTeam1Dream
Old July 21, 2012, 10:55 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mash, De Villiers.

Thumbs up for Ispahani.
Old July 21, 2012, 10:56 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Thank you!
Old July 21, 2012, 11:04 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Whats the difference between a telecast and webcast?..can someone explain?..what i souldn't expect from webcast in comparing with telecast?
Old July 21, 2012, 11:12 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
Whats the difference between a telecast and webcast?..can someone explain?..what i souldn't expect from webcast in comparing with telecast?
I hope this Wiki helps. Unless the webcaster is simulcasting with a TV station, sports webcasts tend to have less cameras and most of the time, little to no play-by-play commentary. Quality webcasters have an on-site director who toggles between multiple cameras. I hope that's what we'll get the day after tomorrow.

Quote:
A webcast is a media presentation distributed over the Internet using streaming media technology to distribute a single content source to many simultaneous listeners/viewers. A webcast may either be distributed live or on demand. Essentially, webcasting is “broadcasting” over the Internet.

The largest "webcasters" include existing radio and TV stations, who "simulcast" their output through online TV or online radio streaming, as well as a multitude of Internet only "stations". The term webcasting usually refers to non-interactive linear streams or events. Rights and licensing bodies offer specific "webcasting licenses" to those wishing to carry out Internet broadcasting using copyrighted material.

Webcasting is also used extensively in the commercial sector for investor relations presentations (such as Annual General Meetings), in E-learning (to transmit seminars), and for related communications activities. However, webcasting does not bear much, if any, relationship to web conferencing, which is designed for many-to-many interaction.

The ability to webcast using cheap/accessible technology has allowed independent media to flourish. There are many notable independent shows that broadcast regularly online. Often produced by average citizens in their homes they cover many interests and topics. Webcasts relating to computers, technology, and news are particularly popular and many new shows are added regularly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Webcast
Old July 21, 2012, 11:09 PM
Cricket Savant

The PA report indicates that the IGC has agreed to webcast the matches with an unnamed entity who'll do the actual webcast. Whoever they are, I hope they know what they're doing. I've seen some quality sports webcasts, all using strategically placed stationary cameras, coming out of the US, Japan, Europe and Australia and am somewhat optimistic about the overall quality. It cannot be as bad as BTV, ATN Bangla or Channel i's live broadcasts, that's for sure.
Old July 22, 2012, 01:31 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sohel NR
The PA report indicates that the IGC has agreed to webcast the matches with an unnamed entity who'll do the actual webcast. Whoever they are, I hope they know what they're doing. I've seen some quality sports webcasts, all using strategically placed stationary cameras, coming out of the US, Japan, Europe and Australia and am somewhat optimistic about the overall quality. It cannot be as bad as BTV, ATN Bangla or Channel i's live broadcasts, that's for sure.
Khelar moddhe khaney asr'er ajan break dibey na.

Thanks Sohel bhai for the news.
Old July 21, 2012, 11:14 PM
Cricket Legend

I love Ispahani Mirzapur cha.
Old July 21, 2012, 11:32 PM
Cricket Sage

Thanks for the update Sohel bhai. Jaak finally we can see the boys in action live. I hope Zia, Nasir, Riyad and everybody else decides to bring their A game.
Old July 21, 2012, 11:38 PM
Cricket Savant

Watching live action is always important for opinionated and on occasion, pointlessly argumentative fans such as ourselves. Provided we actually understand what we're witnessing out there, I doubt some us do, we can actually contextualize the numbers and assess whether a player actually has what it takes to sustain success at this level. I'm afraid Zia, with his limited repertoire, will disappoint some folks once they actually see him bat.

Last edited by Sohel; July 22, 2012 at 12:25 AM..
Old July 22, 2012, 12:03 AM
Cricket Savant

sohel da'r threde aar sign korbo na...shikkhya hoise

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old July 22, 2012, 12:13 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
sohel da'r threde aar sign korbo na...shikkhya hoise
And I was thinking about opening a couple of celebration threads today, even before the match threads materialized

Amaro uchit shikkha hoyechhe bhai. Thank GOD our* GOD is the Most Gracious and the Dispenser of Grace.

*No, I don't necessarily include you or anyone in particular when I say that.
Old July 22, 2012, 12:04 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib,Sangakkara,Lee

I'll buy Ispahani Mirzapur Tea even more from now on

Thanks for the news Sohel Bhai
Old July 22, 2012, 12:56 AM
Banned

Favorite Player: Ashraful & Tamim Iqbal

after m.kamal taking over the bcb, everything is happaning.....thanks to ispahani cha pata....ata pure 100% cha.....je khabe she bhujbe, ki re baba....kha kha....cha kha.