facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Closed Thread

Old June 4, 2005, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally posted by rob22888
If Australia are 200-5 chasing 350 to win
hehe...no offence but i don't see a situation like that arising in the ashes as a possibility.

btw, it's sad to see that teams like england and pakistan have to cheat to win against us

Old June 4, 2005, 02:40 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

England and all english people are big time cheats, the whole england team should hang their heads in shame, learn from what the far superior aussies do(example: Gilchrist). The way they are going England can somehow manage to draw against the aussies if they cheat, there is no other way and forget about winning. And as for Rob you should just keep quite, feel ashamed and don't talk and try to defend england, don't be a typical english man, just feel ashamed and hang your head in shame also. Today england have lost.
Old June 4, 2005, 02:45 PM
First Class Cricketer

why Englad get so excited when its come to the Ashes..I mean they r gonna lose to Australia as always?????
Old June 4, 2005, 02:46 PM
ODI Cricketer

don't defend england, aussies are faaaaarrrrr superior than you, gilchrist managed to walk of during a world cup semi final against srilanka, england or should I can "historic cheaters" will never do that but aussies will, and again shame on you and your countries cricketers
Old June 4, 2005, 02:48 PM
Bangla amar Maa
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Go_Bangladesh
England and all english people are big time cheats, the whole england team should hang their heads in shame, learn from what the far superior aussies do(example: Gilchrist). The way they are going England can somehow manage to draw against the aussies if they cheat, there is no other way and forget about winning. And as for Rob you should just keep quite, feel ashamed and don't talk and try to defend england, don't be a typical english man, just feel ashamed and hang your head in shame also. Today england have lost.
I agree ........ England will loose badly if they can't win by an innings tommorrow ......... BD always been loosing by an innings to the quality oppositions ......... in case tommorrow would be an exception .......

Edited on, June 4, 2005, 7:51 PM GMT, by Bangla amar Maa.
Old June 4, 2005, 02:48 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

So its true "You can't straighten a dogs tail".. British will be british and paks will be pak...

So which keeper is next in the line for cheating???

Vaugn is right when he said we will be ruthless (i think he meant to say cheaters)

Edited on, June 4, 2005, 7:57 PM GMT, by akabir77.
Old June 4, 2005, 02:54 PM
ODI Cricketer

correct pakis are pakis and english men are english men are english men, pakis, they don;t talk much about integrity and stuff, but england, this is something they always do and look what they did today, SHAME ON THEM, "big time loser" Atherton asked Vaugn in the award ceremony whether the integrity of test cricket will be damaged because of teams like Bangladesh, Vaugn should be asked the same question in this test but because of england. England are damaging test crickets reputation
Old June 4, 2005, 02:56 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

this thread is nearing closure.
Old June 4, 2005, 02:58 PM
ODI Cricketer

You all jump at the opportunity to have a go at England don't you? Its very pathetic.

Why would not beating you by an innings have an affect on the Ashes. The England players couldn't care less about this series and are not taking it seriously, they just want it over and done with. Flintoff has tickets to the boxing match tonight and Vaughan had tickets to a football match for last Sunday.

If you think England are playing as well as they can or treating this series anything like they will treat the Ashes then you are badly mistaken.

I am as disapointed with the incident as you are, but the fact is that it will not have an affect on this game, England are going to win easy. Why don't you just concentrate on the positives of today, there are plenty of them.

I won't be posting on these forums after the Natwest Series because they will be so much crap spoken about England by clueless idiots.

As if England are the only team to cheat anyway.

Edited on, June 4, 2005, 7:59 PM GMT, by rob22888.
Old June 4, 2005, 03:03 PM
ODI Cricketer

I think the shamless idiot is you, and every english commentator today, We know Bangladesh are going to loose and all that, but England should have a little bit of integrity and not cheat against weak teams, they are cheaters and have proven that today, and everything that gets spoken here is true you are the bigtime stupid idiot, and a loser who cheats and still does not have the integrity of aggreing to it and then going on and defenfing the english and then insulting us. Shame on you rob. shame on you!!!!!!
Old June 4, 2005, 03:05 PM
Administrator

Quote:
[Mod: This is in severe violation of forum rules. This and subsequent posts results in 2 strikes. 3 strikes and you are out.]

Edited on, June 4, 2005, 8:07 PM GMT, by Zunaid.
Old June 4, 2005, 03:08 PM
ODI Cricketer

amake maaf kore den, ai loker khota shune matai rokto uthe gesilo, khoma chailam
Old June 4, 2005, 03:08 PM
ODI Cricketer

Why am I 'shamless'. I said I am as disapointed with the incident as you are.

But I disrepute this idea that England are cheaters atter one insignificant incident. England have been one of the fairest playing test nations over the past decade.

By the way, you just sound childish now you have bombarded me with personal abuse, you wouldn't say that to my face mate.
Old June 4, 2005, 03:09 PM
Test Cricketer

Favorite Player: Saeed Anwar

If it was Australia, we all know, Ricky Pointing would have called Nafees back. This is because they are truly a great team, they would know calling Nafees back even 3 times is no biggy, they will get him out "fairly" sooner or later.

Australia, truly

I hope and pray inshaAllah, they once again teach England a good lesson on Cricket.

Edited on, June 4, 2005, 8:12 PM GMT, by dawah.tabligh.
Old June 4, 2005, 03:09 PM
Chief Moderator

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
I think the shamless idiot is you, and every english commentator today, We know Bangladesh are going to loose and all that, but England should have a little bit of integrity and not cheat against weak teams, they are cheaters and have proven that today, and everything that gets spoken here is true you are the bigtime stupid idiot, and a loser who cheats and still does not have the integrity of aggreing to it and then going on and defenfing the english and then insulting us. Shame on you rob. shame on you!!!!!!
I just want to know how can moderators allow this guy for further posting. This is more than personal attack.

Edited on, June 4, 2005, 8:10 PM GMT, by reverse_swing.
Old June 4, 2005, 03:10 PM
Administrator

Quote:
amake maaf kore den, ai loker khota shune matai rokto uthe gesilo, khoma chailam
[Mod: Thank you. Strike count reduced to 1. We all need to calm down]
Old June 4, 2005, 03:11 PM
BanglaCricket Staff

Take it easy rob!

And to some of the posters who are starting to call names to other Nations: Please avoid overboard comments and stick to the topic! Atleast show your own decency while you are trying to write-off others!

-Mod
Old June 4, 2005, 03:12 PM
ODI Cricketer

What england did was totally shameful and they should regret it.
Old June 4, 2005, 03:15 PM
ODI Cricketer

I bet they do.

Can we please end this arguement and have a conversation about how well Bangladesh batted today. You may of been unlucky on a few occasions but the fact is you have made nearly 300 against the 2nd best attack in the world, three batsman have made fifties, two of which were at better than a run a ball.

Seeing as people are unable to argue the 'Jones Cheating' debate rationally, I think this subject should be locked.
Old June 4, 2005, 03:18 PM
Club Cricketer

Take it easy guys and don't get personal. Things happen, and if you think about it , the captain really should have brough him back. You can't really say if GJ knew for sure.
The way I see it, luck really did not favor us. I would say Flintoff really got Ashraful ont he lbw, so we were even but Bashar's out was questionable.
Its a shame that it happened but the bottom line is that we could not have won or drawn because of one wicket. We had a good day for Bangladesh cricket, celebrate it , don't waste your time with things like this,
Sh't happens.
Old June 4, 2005, 03:21 PM
ODI Cricketer

Well said, as an England fan I have experienced plenty of annoying umpiring decisions when England were in the doldrums.

But what goes around comes around, things even themselves out.

Jones will be opening the batting the Natwest Series so you may get him with a dodgy lbw or something. Who knows.
Old June 4, 2005, 03:27 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally posted by rob22888
But what goes around comes around, things even themselves out.
That is right Rob. You will feel the pain when your team will be hammered by Aussies and a shameful incident like this happens to England.

Don't worry, that won't happen as Aussies don't have to go down so much to white wash you.

Edited on, June 4, 2005, 8:29 PM GMT, by TheWatcher.
Old June 4, 2005, 03:29 PM
ODI Cricketer

We won't get hammered by Australia. We will be beaten but not hammered. Australia are too good for everyone.
Closed Thread