facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old May 17, 2012, 05:31 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerEz
wat u want me to do? i mean i hav da grades , im smart and what not.
And you type like that? I assume then you also talk like that?

Old May 17, 2012, 07:22 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
sbsash i think you should ask this zarin girl out. teach tigerez a lesson. get that fancy @ss yo.
nah. Ishmu's my best friend since 5th grade. Not gonna do something like that to him. And besides, I have a gf right now.
Old May 17, 2012, 07:24 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
wat u want me to do? i mean i hav da grades , im smart and what not.
haahah...i love how ur always complaining about failing classes and here u brag about ur grades.
Old May 17, 2012, 07:43 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Indians

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbsash
haahah...i love how ur always complaining about failing classes and here u brag about ur grades.
well i do that to mess with you & @ Dr.Z, fine i will type professional now.

Btw i think i dont have a girl is because m soooooo ugly......i hate my looks..freaking oger
Old May 17, 2012, 07:57 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
well i do that to mess with you & @ Dr.Z, fine i will type professional now.

Btw i think i dont have a girl is because m soooooo ugly......i hate my looks..freaking oger
You mean ogre?

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles
Old May 17, 2012, 08:00 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Indians

:'( :'( :'( even zee vai knows how ugly i am!
Old May 17, 2012, 09:07 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

The Uglier you are, the deeper ur pocket needs to be to get the level of hotness a hot guy without much money would get. This is a theory by some ivy league professor who studied human behavior for years. So yes u can get girls by getting good grades.

Once u are successful girls be begging.
Old May 17, 2012, 09:23 PM
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Shakib, M. Waugh, Bevan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
The Uglier you are, the deeper ur pocket needs to be to get the level of hotness a hot guy without much money would get. This is a theory by some ivy league professor who studied human behavior for years. So yes u can get girls by getting good grades.

Once u are successful girls be begging.
Who thought we'd live to see the day where iDumb would say that getting good grades/any form of formal education is beneficial! You don't need good grades, what you need is to ooze self confidence and/or be this guy:

Old May 17, 2012, 09:29 PM
Cricket Guru

Oh dear!teen dating issues? Why are you so worried about dating? Your like 14/15 yeah? *facepalm* & what do u consider to be good looks? A whole heap of muscles? 6 pack? -_- sigh kids these days :p & you want a gf now, koek din por gf holey bc te ESHE complain korba je tumi gorib hoey gieycho gift kinte kinte! Enjoy being single while u can. Sounds extremely cliche, but you shouldn't be worried about being picked on for not having a gf!
Old May 17, 2012, 11:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: YOURFACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antora
Oh dear!teen dating issues? Why are you so worried about dating? Your like 14/15 yeah? *facepalm* & what do u consider to be good looks? A whole heap of muscles? 6 pack? -_- sigh kids these days :p & you want a gf now, koek din por gf holey bc te ESHE complain korba je tumi gorib hoey gieycho gift kinte kinte! Enjoy being single while u can. Sounds extremely cliche, but you shouldn't be worried about being picked on for not having a gf!
haha Antora! This is a side of you I haven't seen...

It's true though, quit worrying about getting a girlfriend. You'll get sick of the idea a month in the relationship. Focus on school work, and as long as you're a good kid (lol) you'll find the right girl...and there'll be nothing to complain about.

I suggest you take the advice TigerEz, as its coming from two girls.
Old May 18, 2012, 12:14 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antora
Enjoy being single while u can. Sounds extremely cliche
i dont think you completely understand what enoying being single mean fully. most cliches are misunderstood.

also a person is considered good looking when among a pack of people, majority agrees you are good looking. another misundesttod cliches, beuaty in eyes of beholder.

if only 1 out of 100 ppl think u are good looking and that person happens to be ur mom or ur creepy uncle, chances are u are ugly.

in regular life if you are a keen observer, you will realize majority of people are ugly behind the provocative clothes and make up that take away the attention from body and facial symmetry.

but the good thing is we accept ugly, because we are human, we are not perfect.

so there is lot of hope for tigerez.
Old May 18, 2012, 12:22 AM
Cricket Legend

tigerez dont listen to any girls, most of them give bad advice... there is a thread in banglacricket called " dear banglacricket" you can post any of ur dillema there, you are guranteed to get good advice...

most of the things u read above are actually a reflection of the author. i can gurantee you that you wont get sick of your girlfriend after 1 month if this is your first crush/ "love".
Old May 18, 2012, 12:47 AM
Cricket Legend

btw the thought above obviously reflects my experience. i had my first love 9 years ago, i ended up marrying her. not becuase she is the peefect match for me, far from it. she is actually many thing wrong that i would hate too see in a woman. she is not that pretty for me either. but one thing, no matter what, i would do many thing, go that extra mile, not to lose her only because she is my firsy love... the pain of losing that is much more than any pain she currently can inflict with all that she is wrong.

beleieve it or not, but i went to a profesional school only because she wanted it and how important it was for her and her family.... now i m always miserable... but stll holding onto the first love with a very thin string...
Old May 18, 2012, 12:47 AM
Cricket Legend

^ from TigerEz comments, it seems he has gone through the first crush phase! And what I said wasn't a reflection of myself rather of what I have seen happen to others in the past.
Old May 18, 2012, 12:54 AM
Cricket Legend

I won't mention the age issue since I don't know how old you really are. If you're under 15, then getting a girlfriend really shouldn't be your primary concern!
Old May 18, 2012, 05:49 AM
Cricket Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaHiMa
I won't mention the age issue since I don't know how old you really are. If you're under 15, then getting a girlfriend really shouldn't be your primary concern!
yup!
I hate seeing 12/13 yr olds walking around with their boyfirends/girlfireds! Like wth, half of them haven't even hit puberty yet! They're still kids who would either be playing with barbies or outside playing cricket.

I remember going to a dawat and seeing these 12 year olds talk about how "hot" some guy was and I'm sittin there thinking "oh dear".

Someone you find good looking when you're 13 and someone you find good looking when you're 18 is very different.
Old May 18, 2012, 07:39 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

ajkaal FC te ashley money hoy kono Travel agency te handailam probesh korlum.
Old May 18, 2012, 08:44 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Lara, Shakib

Getting free love advice from iDumb the player and few others. Please continue
Old May 18, 2012, 09:32 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

My first crush/love was for my classsmate in 6th grade at Dhaka. We were friends for years but I told her my feelings in 11th grade, long after I moved here. Long distance was working out for some time but after both of us started university, it became tough with more studies and stuff. In the mean time, another guy (mutual friend who also had a crush on her) made some stories about me and told her. We had a fight and ended it. We have 41 mutual friends in facebook but now I have too much ego to add her. But I check every single day to see if she sent any request.
Old May 18, 2012, 09:36 AM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
My first crush/love was for my classsmate in 6th grade at Dhaka. We were friends for years but I told her my feelings in 11th grade, long after I moved here. Long distance was working out for some time but after both of us started university, it became tough with more studies and stuff. In the mean time, another guy (mutual friend who also had a crush on her) made some stories about me and told her. We had a fight and ended it. We have 41 mutual friends in facebook but I now I have too much ego to add her. But I check every single day to see if she sent any request.
Ar ami jokhon apnare jiggesh korlam dating life er obostha ki, apni na bollen na bhai ami onek busy cricket ar chakri niya, meye khujar somoi nai.
Old May 18, 2012, 09:42 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
Ar ami jokhon apnare jiggesh korlam dating life er obostha ki, apni na bollen na bhai ami onek busy cricket ar chakri niya, meye khujar somoi nai.
So you heard me? I thought you were lost in the road and too busy with GPS. Bhai, I am single now but maybe I still like that girl. But I need to move on.
Old May 18, 2012, 09:55 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

You are a very nice guy Mufi..I know coz I have met you and I can tell..one brotherly advice for you..try to avoid long distance thing..Been there done that. Long distance relationship involves agony and aggravation..not too many people are strong enough to handle it..Move on..Go out and explore what nyc has to offer. You will be pleasantly surprised..
Old May 18, 2012, 10:27 AM
BanglaCricket BPL Fantasy League Winner 2012

Favorite Player: To Bash = AshDaFool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mufi_02
My first crush/love was for my classsmate in 6th grade at Dhaka. We were friends for years but I told her my feelings in 11th grade, long after I moved here. Long distance was working out for some time but after both of us started university, it became tough with more studies and stuff. In the mean time, another guy (mutual friend who also had a crush on her) made some stories about me and told her. We had a fight and ended it. We have 41 mutual friends in facebook but now I have too much ego to add her. But I check every single day to see if she sent any request.
My dear Mufi Bhai,
Reading your story, I felt like forcing you to add her at gunpoint

Ego won't take you anywhere, you won't achieve anything. So, please do justice to your heart, and use your brain to calculate measures (with full respect towards you).
Old May 18, 2012, 10:43 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Mufi bro,
If u think or believe that she has some pheelings left for ya then do as Khan sab said,
but if you know or blv that she believes more to that "another guy" then it means her pheelings for ya was not/never strong enough,in that case forget her & move on.
ekta kotha achey na? jodi shey chole jay tahole bujhbe shey kokhona tomar chilona
Just a friendly advise.
Old May 18, 2012, 10:47 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
Editorial Team

I appreciate all your response. I heard she has a bf now, so yes she has moved on. We just don't talk anymore because it ended very bitterly with many of our mutual friends involved. Anyway, I just see it as a childhood teenage crush. It was not meant to be. It was my first love and that's why it feels special and hard to forget.