facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Closed Thread

Old October 10, 2005, 09:54 PM
First Class Cricketer

Default BSF

BSF kills two Bangladeshis
A Correspondent,Dinajpur

Indian Border Security Force (BSF) killed two Bangladeshi youths and injured one Sunday night.

Those killed are Rafiqul Islam, 22, son of Abul Kalam and Rakibul Islam 22, son of Mahiruddin of Auliapur union in the Sadar upazila. The name of the injured youth could not be known immediately.

The two died on the spot when BSF opened fire near border pillar no 316/5, local Union Parishad Chairman Moffazzal Hossain Dulal said quoting BDR sources. The three youths were returning home from their relatives houses in India, he said. BSF took away the bodies.

After the incident, 14 Battalion BDR at Khanpur BOP sent a letter protesting the killings.

Cane growers formed human chain demanding reopening of Rangpur Sugar Mills.

http://www.thedailystar.net/2005/10/11/d51011070667.htm

This is not the first time, it happens at leats once a week
I can't believe Bangladesh does not take any actions

Old October 11, 2005, 06:12 AM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Those Indian [] are cowards because they can't fight the BDR, so they kill innocent unarmed people for enjoyment. India really needs to be taught a lesson but the government has no guts!

I remember the time when 16 BSF [] got [....edited...] by BDR. It's sad but brings a bitter smile on my face.

Edited on, October 11, 2005, 12:49 PM GMT, by Hatebreed.

Edited on, October 11, 2005, 5:33 PM GMT, by Carte Blanche.
Reason: mod.action: Please refrain from using expletives. **** doesn't make it any better.

Edited on, October 12, 2005, 5:44 PM GMT, by Ahmed_B.
Reason: mod.action:be civil
Old October 11, 2005, 11:33 AM
First Class Cricketer

just a story of one phase!!
howeva hatebreed u've got a lot hatred 2wards [....edited...]like me it seems!
bangladesh isn't allowing a fence on the border between india n bangladesh wots ur motive behind dat??
sending infiltrations lik pak does??
i just hope dat bangladesh doesn't have occupying kolkatta in their minds!

Edited on, October 12, 2005, 5:39 PM GMT, by Ahmed_B.
Reason: mod.action: no use of uncivil words and no use of words with ***
Old October 11, 2005, 11:38 AM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally posted by bombayrocks
killing of innocent people is always unjustified, be it a story of one or multiple phases.

Quote:
hahahaha (falls off chair and bangs head on ground)

u do have a good imagination.
Old October 11, 2005, 11:39 AM
First Class Cricketer

desi_pride i sympathize wid u but we 2 get so much of news bout killing of indian ppl on bangladeshi fronteir do u want me 2 neglect dat?
i saw a programme on zee news dat showed an old man called mohammed jehangir stays in bangladesh n doesn't know hes a bangladeshi citizen!
he still thinks dat hes in india n is proud 2 b one wid a bapu picture always wid him!
Old October 11, 2005, 01:21 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

I wonder how much he got paid... this 'proud' man is most likely to be illiterate, old (?) and definitely doesn't get out much... umm so i wouldn't doubt if he was proud to be an indian
Old October 11, 2005, 01:45 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by Hatebreed
Those Indian [] are cowards because they can't fight the BDR, so they kill innocent unarmed people for enjoyment. India really needs to be taught a lesson but the government has no guts!

I remember the time when 16 BSF [] got [....edited...] by BDR. It's sad but brings a bitter smile on my face.
Your posts have a paradoxical and as well as a diabolic tinge (or rather complete flavour)

At one breadth u say that 2 BD's are killed and u seek revenge and in the same breadth you talk abt smiling (even if you say it is sad) abt 16 BSF men being killed ...

>>Those Indian [] are cowards because they can't fight the BDR

Do you really think so ? Would an army which lost 3000+ soldiers for BD would do the same agaist BD .

What you are achieving by u'r posts is exploiting a tragedy to boost and pamper u'r ego and hatred ..the result of which is more bad blood among the two nations....

I would suggest that you would take a couple of deep breaths and think non-partisanly about ..how much has India done bad to BD...has it killed lor intended to kill millions (like the Paks) or how much has it done to affect u'r economy (do you really think ithis is the case ?)
If that were the case why would India allow lacks and lacks of BD immigrats into India ..........

I dont expect you to even think abt the above ..infact I can expect your reaction of more hatred ...towards me and the post ..but I guess this post is intended at "like minded" people like me in BD ..which I am sure is a majority ..ofcourse we /I are "no-brainers" according to u

Edited on, October 12, 2005, 5:49 PM GMT, by Ahmed_B.
Reason: mod.content
Old October 11, 2005, 02:27 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Nantu Ghotok

Quote:
If that were the case why would India allow lacks and lacks of BD immigrats into India ..........
Care to share your source on that or its just a "no-brainers" kinda thing !!!

about why india will attack bd when they help? my answer to that is they help because it was agianst pakistan and now they want to have controll the country like nepal... just like bush want to control midle east....

Bottom line i am sure there was reason for BSF to shoot when they could have warrened (i wonder who those lacks gets in?? so every lack there is only one gets caught!! may be need to look for new BSF head then)... but these shooting happens only when bnp is in power i wonder why???
Old October 11, 2005, 02:37 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Quote:
Originally posted by bharat
Quote:
Originally posted by Hatebreed

I remember the time when 16 BSF [] got gangbanged by BDR. It's sad but brings a bitter smile on my face.
Your posts have a paradoxical and as well as a diabolic tinge (or rather complete flavour)

At one breadth u say that 2 BD's are killed and u seek revenge and in the same breadth you talk abt smiling (even if you say it is sad) abt 16 BSF men being killed ...

>>Those Indian [] are cowards because they can't fight the BDR

Do you really think so ? Would an army which lost 3000+ soldiers for BD would do the same agaist BD .

What you are achieving by u'r posts is exploiting a tragedy to boost and pamper u'r ego and hatred ..the result of which is more bad blood among the two nations....

I would suggest that you would take a couple of deep breaths and think non-partisanly about ..how much has India done bad to BD...has it killed lor intended to kill millions (like the Paks) or how much has it done to affect u'r economy (do you really think ithis is the case ?)

I dont expect you to even think abt the above ..infact I can expect your reaction of more hatred ...towards me and the post ..but I guess this post is intended at "like minded" people like me in BD ..which I am sure is a majority ..ofcourse we /I are "no-brainers" according to u
before you start moaning you should have noticed my post is about 'BSF' not the Indian army.. BSF i believe is a para-military border 'defense' force... but they obviously take things way further than that.. it's usually referred to as 'war crime', look it up in the dictionary...

I always appreaciated the Indian army's help towards the sucession of our liberation war.... but there is a catch.... the same way you accuse Bangladesh of illegal immigration, the main reason India helped us back in '71 is because large number of Bangladeshis were fleeing to India for shelter... so Indian Govt. had to do something........ nevertheless, I never disregard India's support back then..... but things are not same now. India's BSF criminals kill citizens of my country in a regular basis... much like Israeli military did to Palestanians for decades.... So you should appreaciate that Bangladesh as a country is still very patient and peaceloving..

how much has India affected our economy? well the foremost amount would be 2 something billion dollars for trade deceit itself... i'd rather not go into other economic sectors because i have to pile of lots of sources and i don't the time... India also owes us compensation or at least repairment for the environment damage farakka dam has caused Bangladesh....

i've already discussed much of these issues in my previous thread so i cant be bothered anymore to make many of the ignorant people here realise why i don't like india as a country.... i have indian friends, i watch indian films.. but i don't appreciate Indian government or BSF cowards messing with our sovereignity. Leave us alone before all the respect you earned in 71 is nevermore.

Edited on, October 11, 2005, 7:39 PM GMT, by Hatebreed.
Old October 11, 2005, 02:57 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Quote:
howeva hatebreed u've got a lot hatred 2wards ba***ds like me it seems!
bangladesh isn't allowing a fence on the border between india n bangladesh wots ur motive behind dat??
sending infiltrations lik pak does??
Bangladesh has no problem with the fencing. You are 'misinformed' that we are disallowing it or whatever your media writes....

India wants to build the fence too close to the ground zero. According to the Indira-Mujib Agreement (May 16, 1974) any kind of construction within 150 yards from zero known as ‘no man’s land’ is PROHIBITED.

Therefore Bangladesh Rifles (BDR) has been instructed to resist any such construction and other acts of provocation by BSF threatening national sovereignty and territorial integrity of Bangladesh.

That's how we deal with international boundary issues and not kill other country's citizens out of anger, frustration, enjoyment or whatever fancies the BSF criminals.

Finally, I used those profanity towards BSF (and your Gov't), not the Indian people in general. So please don't make jump to conclusions.
Old October 12, 2005, 06:53 AM
First Class Cricketer

well hatebreed it seems the word indian in ur earlier posts meant 2 sum1 who doesn't exists!
do u think i m a coward whos being so polite (@ this age) i just dont want 2 make it worse so i waz just trying 2 make a point!
howeva buddy u must know the BSF is an integral part of the indian army n being n indian i certainly dont belive dat it waz done widout a reason!
gimme da phase of the story b4 BSF shooting those so called innocent ppl!
y do u think dat india is being US Or germany??
do v really luk like dem??
r we so very much hated in the sub contintent??
if thas the matter no indian has the rite 2 live he must b killed wid a nuclear bomb!
guyz i'd lik 2 say do u think dat man (PM Manmohan singh)luks sum1 lik bush??
he isn't at all aggressive in any approach apart 4rm relief measures.
Dr APJ abdul kalam the president of india hes a man of peace,do u think he would hav sumthin lik dat on his mind?
Pranab mukherjee whos certainly is very aggressive but he still is a bengali just lik n e 1 of u livin in bengal wud he do bad 4 his own group of ppl??
then at whom r u pointing 2??
SOnia gandhi the women who is not in power?
Old October 12, 2005, 07:00 AM
First Class Cricketer

i do think ther is sumthin politically 4 ppl to gain n thus so much hatred is being poured lik honey in the bangladeshi minds 2wards india!
when u talk bout india u talk bout me n millions of other ppl residing here!
hey akabir u want a source for BHARAT's statement rite i'll give 1 really soon coz i'll hav 2 find it in times n other mumbai newspapers!
Asif i just hope u dint hurt ur self woteva i said i dint actually meant 2!
i hope it dint hurt u!
Old October 12, 2005, 07:05 AM
First Class Cricketer

hey hatebreed u've got the liberty n the day u feel dat india is messing with bangladeshi soverignity den plz lemme know so dat i'll b able 2 clear sumthings out!
if i b unsuccesful n if u think i m talking **** den kick my ***!
Old October 12, 2005, 08:11 AM
BanglaCricket Multimedia

@Bombayrocks:
let me guess, you are what? 14-15? If that is it then there is no point in pointing out whats wrong in your posts. Otherwise what you said have absolutely little relevance to what hatebreed said. Its like a early teen ranting and raving to something he has little clue about.

I personally have lots of grievances against the policies that India (or rather indian government) uses when dealing with Bangladesh. Well funny thing is its not only the Indian govt at fault as much of it happens with a direct collab with our OWN government and the amount of corruption going on in there. So at the end of the day I wont solely blame the Indians Govt.

Having said all that I am extremely sorry to have deviated from the initial topic.

It is never a good idea to kill people the way BSF does. I am sure there can be other methods that the BSF can employ to ensure stopping of illegal tresspassing of the border. There is absolutrly no freaking way you can justify killings like this on a regular basis. How many times do u hear BDR shooting down indian tresspassers. And you cant possibly make me believe that some indians never wander into BD territory trying to get their "cows" back to their home.
Old October 12, 2005, 08:31 AM
First Class Cricketer

sami i m glad 2 kno dat i m quite popular on da site!(every1 tryin to lemme rem dat i m teen yet!)
well woteva u said was wot hatebreed is trying 2 point out!!
well in my earlier post i was not just talking 2 hatebreed but wid akabir 2!!
howeva i m sorry dat my writing style is a bit bad n so its hard 4 u to grasp sumthin,well its so sill of me tryin to let ppl lik u understand those who neva wants to listen wot others say!
ppl lik u r very much stay by ur statements n neva budge well its a gud quality but a lot ineffective in cases relating 2 countries n its ppl!
well i hope i said wot i meant this time.
Old October 12, 2005, 11:14 AM
Club Cricketer

BSF have a shoot on sight order from Indian government. Killing of 2 Bangladeshi nationals is not a isolated issue neither it can be compared with the situation of certain Jahangir.

http://www.newagebd.com/2005/sep/11/front.html#14

Quote:
BSF, Indians kill 420 Bangladeshis in six years
STAFF CORRESPONDENT

Four hundred and twenty Bangladeshi citizens have been killed by the Border Security Force of India and Indian miscreants since January, 2000, said a report of Odhikar, a human rights organisation, on Saturday.

Three hundred and thirty-eight of them were killed by the BSF alone, the report says adding that another 1,986 Bangladeshi citizens were victimised by the BSF and Indian miscreants especially in the north and southwest frontiers till August 31.

The report, prepared on the basis of published news in different dailies, also says most of the people killed by the BSF were farmers.

The BSF opened fired on working peasants and later dragged their bodies into their territory or killed them after abduction, the report added saying that 508 people were injured, 487 arrested, 516 abducted, and eight women raped by the BSF and Indian miscreants.

According to the report, fifty-five people, including eight children, were missing during the period when fifty-one incidents of looting and robbery also took place.
If you guys are willing to see the activities of BSF over the last couple of years Visit

http://www.bdsdf.com/index.php?showtopic=3021

Edited on, October 12, 2005, 4:18 PM GMT, by Dream theater.
Old October 12, 2005, 01:15 PM
ODI Cricketer

To me it appears to be a chicken and egg problem ...India one hand does not want immigrants in India ,BD govt denies it though it covertly supports it and India takes a high handed approch which furthur infuriates the problem !

Me being an immigrant (to USA from India ..though legally ) can probably understand the immigrants side too...

I have seen BD bashing articles in Indian media too ,there prespective of the problem ..and like the articles u mentioned above (previous post) they just show one side of the problem ..but the fact is deeper than that ...

I managed to find a "fairly" unbiased view of the problem at
http://www.saag.org/papers7/paper632.html
if u'd care to read ....

From my prespective (You may not agree with me ...) two things should happen at once..........

1.Inida should react to this problem more humanitarianly (less high handedness)
2.BD govt should take steps to stop infiltrations

Then I guess the sanity and frienship we had around '71 will be restored automatically
Old October 12, 2005, 01:35 PM
Club Cricketer

The Illegal immigration issue is a two way street. probably the difference is in numbers. India should without delay built the fence respecting 1974 accord between us which forbids building any defensive structure within 150 yards.

Bangladesh-India should jointly address the issue. Right now whats going on is sparodic actions here and there. Relation between the two country have to warm up for that. Dont see that happening anytime soon.
Old October 12, 2005, 07:19 PM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Quote:
well hatebreed it seems the word indian in ur earlier posts meant 2 sum1 who doesn't exists!
do u think i m a coward whos being so polite (@ this age) i just dont want 2 make it worse so i waz just trying 2 make a point!
howeva buddy u must know the BSF is an integral part of the indian army n being n indian i certainly dont belive dat it waz done widout a reason!
gimme da phase of the story b4 BSF shooting those so called innocent ppl!
y do u think dat india is being US Or germany??
do v really luk like dem??
r we so very much hated in the sub contintent??
if thas the matter no indian has the rite 2 live he must b killed wid a nuclear bomb!
guyz i'd lik 2 say do u think dat man (PM Manmohan singh)luks sum1 lik bush??
he isn't at all aggressive in any approach apart 4rm relief measures.
Dr APJ abdul kalam the president of india hes a man of peace,do u think he would hav sumthin lik dat on his mind?
Pranab mukherjee whos certainly is very aggressive but he still is a bengali just lik n e 1 of u livin in bengal wud he do bad 4 his own group of ppl??
then at whom r u pointing 2??
SOnia gandhi the women who is not in power?

First of all, I don't care what age you are. Are you trying to say if you are young you are doing me a favour by being polite? I don't think so, nor do I expect you to.

Everything you said are completely irrelevant and baseless. When you make accusation such as 'illegal immigration and infiltration of Bangladeshis' you may consider providing legitimate evidence from independant sources.

Also correct your grammer and spell words in full. It's difficult to understand what you are saying.

Illegal immigration -as you claim it, gives a country no right to slaughter the citizens of another sovereign country based on 'suspicion'. Illegal immigrant or not, the person still is a human being.

Why doesn't the BSF arrest those so called 'illegal immigrants' when they are INSIDE Indian territory? How come most of these people are shot inside Bangladesh then dragged off to India?

THIS is your phase of the story before the BSF kills an INNOCENT person. . A BSF soldiers spots a Bangladeshi farmer working in the field, shoots him for God knows what psychopathic reason and then removes the corpse by coming into Bangladeshi land.

You cannot kill a person like this even if there was evidence that s/he was entering your country illegally. A person is NOT an illegal immigrant unless S/HE is inside your territory and is unable or reluctant to provide proof of any kind of entry clearance. In that case the person should detained and then handed over to the BDR or Bangladeshi Police. That is how any illegal immigration should be handled, not by daylight murder.

It's not even the case of terrorists shooting at BSF or Indians from other side of the border, in which case using firepower may be necessary in 'defense'.

I don't think there is any better explanation or solution to this 'problem'. You are most welcome to elaborate.

Finally, I don't need to compare your PM, President or any other significant political figure with those from other countries because every country is different and I see them individually. Neither do I don't think present Germany has any troublesome people in power. If you are saying I'm comparing Germany with India because of the Nazi then please refrain from doing so because that's a past episode for the world just like Pakistan is for Bangladesh.

Indian people has done no favour to Bangladesh by electing a Muslim President, and Bengali people and Bangladeshis are not the same. Just like Mexicans who speak spanish and the Spanish themselves. Besides I doubt there is much love for Bangladesh in West Bengal. So this Pranab Mukharjee makes no frickin difference.

and what the heck are you talkin about Sonia Gandhi ?!
Old October 12, 2005, 08:58 PM

Previous discussions on this matter :

http://banglacricket.com/alochona/vi...0927#pid168821

http://banglacricket.com/alochona/vi...0326#pid157426
Old October 13, 2005, 12:35 AM
Test Cricketer

Quote:

wat good will occupying a city full of slums and poverty bring to our already economically crippled nation??

i wud rather have BD occupy baghdad or kabul than any of those filthy cities where u cant walk without proper gas masks on

Edited on, October 13, 2005, 5:41 AM GMT, by tiger_man.
Old October 13, 2005, 10:33 PM
First Class Cricketer

Edited on, October 14, 2005, 3:33 AM GMT, by desi_pride.
Old October 14, 2005, 08:28 AM
First Class Cricketer

well tiger_man it seems u've taken my comment pretty seriously!
howeva i waz just kiddin dude!
n MR hatebreed have u eva being gud 2 n e 1??
i feel woteva u say is baseless i dont think my accustaions were baseless!
u said me being polite is not a favour,i say dat maintaining a clean environment in a controversial post like this is pretty important coz it makes a diff!
if u b harsh no 1 will reply but being gud u fairly b successful!
howeva if u think my comments r baseless n absolutely stupid i recommend u 2 neglect my posts.
wheres whiteguy??
Old October 14, 2005, 09:48 AM
Club Cricketer

Why on earth people will believe anything You Bombayrocks have to say when the truth is quite the opposite. Make sone compelling argument . Then we will change.

Untill then BSF remains the ill trained trigger happy Border security force.
Old October 14, 2005, 09:57 AM
First Class Cricketer

dream i understand killing innocent ppl is not justified but wot if they wer infiltrators!!
howeva spitting on sum1 dead is not gud but waz ther n e reason mentioned wot wer they doin in no mans land?
i certainly dont belive or m i not wanting 2 believe wot u ppl say coz according 2 me at the end of the day they r humans 2!
y do u think the bsf is takin the nazi face or sumthin?(minimum the way u portray bsf i wonder)
i kno wot u ppl r tryin 2 say but has n e one posted da killings dat had happened earlier?(indians being killed)
if u portray the bsf a nazis thers no doubt y i cant say bdr 2 b violent coz bdr at the end of the replys back strong 2 !
well i m isolated wid wot i m sayin coz u wont agree n i cant make u understand coz its up 2 up 2 think bout it wid a cool frame of mind!
Closed Thread