facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old August 29, 2013, 10:48 AM
Cricket Sage

The #3 slot should always be reserved for "A"-s: Afrab, Ashraful, Alok, Anamul, Abul. If one "A" fails we should replace with another "A".

Old August 30, 2013, 11:32 AM
BC Editorial Team

Back foot game != full ball game. Yorker = a perfectly pitched full ball. Jahirul was surprised by the swerve and dip. It can happen. I've seen enough innings from Jahirul to know that technique and temperament is there. It's lack of confidence. He doesn't believe enough in himself at this level. The last full tour he scored 150+ in testing conditions against a decent county attack but then struggled in the Tests. He may not be explosive enough for ODIs but for Tests he should be persisted with. Anamul #3 also makes sense.
Old August 30, 2013, 12:23 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
He actually talked pretty well in this interview. He seems articulate and knowledgeable about the game but his main problem still seems to be his low confidence against quality bowlers. He hasn't been able to take care of that which should get him ousted from the side.
Seriously, a Bangladeshi captain can talk this good and carry on the conversation? I have not heard any captain at any format, from bangladesh speak this clearly ( without using the word 'boys did very good', ' we lost wickets', etc.) . Seems like he is actually listening than saying the regular things..

Too bad, the tour didnt go as expected but I think this really exposed our bench strength. The fact that we do need to play more and have more diciplined line up is evident. Even the age-based groups failed to impress with any personal 'Shakib-isque' display by any member.

But I am most dissapointed with the pace squad-- the fact that none of them had any impact on the 8 matches they played is alarming. Heck, there wasnt even any Aftab-like fluke!!
Old August 30, 2013, 04:43 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

more A team cricket needed, look at india , just had one series, currently in another, then have one against WI A in a couple of weeks.
Old September 10, 2013, 04:41 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

Dear moderators please make this thread unstiky.
Old September 13, 2013, 04:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.H.Rubel
In first BPL I saw Al Amin first. He bowls around 130 with good LL. Happy to see him here.
Happy to recognise Al Amin from the very beginning. I hope he will do good in future.