facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 3, 2009, 08:32 PM
Cricket Legend

Default Fake ipl player

Hi, recently I was introduced by my friend to the site of IPL FAKE PLAYER'z blog (http://fakeiplplayer.blogspot.com/). Though some people says he is fake but I doubt it. What do you guys think. He also gave some nice comments about mortaza.
*** For those people who dosent know what a ipl fake player is, this is how it goes. Its a player from KKR who is leacking inside scoop of players personal life, team meating, how the coach treats their player, why some of the players are not getting a chance to play and it goes on more about other stuffs and sometimes about other teams also lol. This guy tries to cover up his identity and uses players name such as Mortaza as Bangla tiger or Ganguly as Lordie, etc. So if you guys want to know more just go read his posts and let me tell u some of the posts are very interesting and it also explains y mortaza is not getting a game (because of cochiez fav aussi player in the team) ....

P.s Mortaza is knows as Bangla Tiger and SRK as DILDO (hahahaha!!!!) ill try to poste the quates from recent to past :

1. Skipper(Brandon M.) wants Bangla Tiger in the squad today. Bangla adds zing to our bowling, while the Springbok has the experience of facing a bullet at point blank range and surviving - a skill that'll come very handy while playing for our team.

2. The butt of most jokes during the party was Our Man Dildo himself. Most jokes were around the rat abandoning the sinking ship. I couldn't help but smile at the irony of it all. A man, who till a few weeks ago was our hero has now become to most laughed at man in the team. Bangla Tiger, who was busy clicking pics with the star till the other day, was cracking the funniest jokes on him in Bengali. As they say, the higher you rise, the harder you fall. ---> THIS REALLY MADE ME LAUGH LOLZ

3. Lordie(GANGULY) wants Bangla Tiger to be drafted in. Skipper seems to be agreeing. Bhookha (STUPID AUS COACH FOR KOLKATA) has not openly disagreed

4. I saw the back-up keeper practicing so hard that I felt he was in. And the same goes for our Bangla Tiger.

5. either our spin bowling will be made stronger or the Bangla Tiger will get a look in (depending on the conditions). ---> this was the match when mendis played first in this season

6. But again, this is Durban and if the pitch plays to reputation our Bangla Tiger will be quite a handful.

7. Also, the skip may not keep, the young aussie may not play, and the Bangla Tiger may get a look in. So expect a couple of major changes tomorrow. ---> stupid coach was to pig headed to even make a change -_-

8. One of the lights went out and they were trying to fix it. Imagine. The whole day it rained. When the rain stopped the lights went out. ****! That meant our owner Dildo came over to the dug out and ate our heads out. With all that attitude, jumping around, hugging, stupid jokes, pep talk etc etc. The most excited was our new buddy from Bangladesh. Clicking pictures with the star. ---> so excited to see SRK lolz

ANYWAYS guys, thats all i could find referenced to Mashrafe Mortaza.