facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old November 14, 2010, 01:37 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razi
All the players including Mash were told to wear casual dress, so how come you can criticize him for that? Should he not listen to BCB? If he wasn't told anything then there could have been arguments as he is the captain. Heck, he was not even informed that he will be called to the stage so that he could at least prepare himself on what to talk.
And where did you hear that? Even then, they said casual not joker. Hey those are not my words. Prothomalo called him a joker

Old November 14, 2010, 01:46 AM
Cricket Legend
ICC WT20 2016 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

^^ Oh man, don't you've the time just to scroll up before asking people where did they hear it? Anyway, for ignorant people like you I'm giving you the source once again!

জালাল ইউনুস বললেন, কোনোভাবেই এ জন্য মাশরাফিকে দায় দেওয়া যাবে না, ‘ক্রিকেটাররা কী পোশাক পরে যাবে, সেটা আমাদেরই বলে দেওয়ার কথা। আমাদের তরফ থেকেই ওদের ক্যাজুয়াল পোশাকে যেতে বলা হয়েছিল। ও যে মঞ্চে উঠবে, সেটাও সম্ভবত ওকে আগে বলা হয়নি।’ (Source: প্রথম আলো)
Old November 14, 2010, 02:05 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

I am ignorant for having an opinion? And Idk why you are getting so upset. Plus I am not the only one who thinks he dressed up like a joker.