facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 22, 2005, 03:52 AM
Test Cricketer

I am glad Javed is in the team, keep doing your thing Javed!

Old June 22, 2005, 04:07 AM
Test Cricketer

Guys, this has to be the concern of team managment. I agree Javed's fit for Test match but who will open the innings instead of Javed as h is the best guy to defend the ball well in the 1st 15 overs whn the ball swings a lot. Another other player will surely get out as u cant play as u like in the starting but yes whn the ball isnt swinging much, he need to go for big shots which heaint doing and that really is too much frustrating. We actually now should hunt for a batsmen who cna defend well and the same time who can also play big shots.

Well, how bout Rajin for the time being. I blv he can do well as he hit 82 vs India as an opener and also played well vs the Zimbos....

But nyways we need to find some1 better coz Rajin cant play all the shots as far as i have seen and he do waste balls like Javed.

So, we just need to find some1 beta than these too. Hope we get some1 from domestic league or u19 team....