facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old February 2, 2009, 01:05 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh
Default News around ICL players: Nazimuddin gets married, Aftab sick

http://www.bangladesherkhela.info/in...&editionID=587

Nazimuddin got married recently and Aftab is going for treatment in Singapur. Doesn't tell us what was wrong with him. HB, Mosharraf Hossain, Mohd. Sharif went to Kalkatta to play for dhaka club will return soon.

DW players are set to practice at BUET field regularly.
Pretty nasty politics going on with BCB to accure BUET field so that DW can't practice there. lol.

Old February 2, 2009, 03:00 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

But BCB officials denied it. They are not interested in that ground anymore.

Wasn't surprised to hear that Nazim got married as he is from Chittagang. I'm now more worried about Tamimma..
Old February 2, 2009, 04:08 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: iqbal,ishant,southee

do any of u know when season 3 is begining?
Old February 2, 2009, 09:57 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by muradnyc
Wasn't surprised to hear that Nazim got married as he is from Chittagang. I'm now more worried about Tamimma..
boro bhaier obostha dekhar porew jodi bujhe nah..taile tow o bolod category te ashraful re charaya jaibo...
Old February 2, 2009, 10:02 PM
Administrator
BanglaCricket Development

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Yesterday on ZeeSports they had a quite a long interview with Shahreer Nafees and his wife; in English produced by ZeeSports. It was kind of get to know Nafees and his wife. Nafees' wife talked about lot of things about how they met each other as well as life as a cricketer's wife. She speaks quite good english, better than Nafees I would say.

The thing that pissed me off is when Nafees said: "ICL is the best the thing that has ever happened to me!"

Playing for BD should be the best thing that has ever happened to you.
They said, "After we turn into bones and fragments, we get resurrected anew?!" Say, "Even if you turn into rocks or iron.[17:49-50] |Wiki: Cold Fusion occurring via quatum tunnelling in ~101500 years makes everything into iron.
Old February 2, 2009, 10:58 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Graeme Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasif
Yesterday on ZeeSports they had a quite a long interview with Shahreer Nafees and his wife; in English produced by ZeeSports. It was kind of get to know Nafees and his wife. Nafees' wife talked about lot of things about how they met each other as well as life as a cricketer's wife. She speaks quite good english, better than Nafees I would say.

The thing that pissed me off is when Nafees said: "ICL is the best the thing that has ever happened to me!"

Wow... whats wrong with him. Without BD cricket he would have never made it to ICL. I mean hate BCB if you want, but at least be thankful that they gave you a chance. There are millions who would give everything to take your place.
Old February 3, 2009, 11:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Another one in my hit list. Even ICL saga ended amicably I do not want this Quisling aka Mir Jafar aka Peta inaka Nizami within one km of my team even he became second coming of Bradman.
People who still believe that ICLers should be applauded for their courage to stand up againest bullying of BCCI should now understand they just sold their soul for money and do anything to please their boss.
Old February 3, 2009, 11:54 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:

The kid is an idiot. Forget playing for Bangladesh or Dhaka Warriors, with his wife next to him he should've said meeting/marrying her or even the birth of his child is the best thing that happened to him.

BTW what was the program called it may be shown in the UK?
Old February 3, 2009, 12:36 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: TIGERS !!

Quote:

well if I understood correctly I guess what he meant was to please the Indian audience and ICL authority not to forget he was interviewed Indian programme. So, never mind, it is just formality and humbleness showing by him.
Old February 3, 2009, 03:27 PM
Banned

he is sleeping on money,, thats why he is saying this
Old February 3, 2009, 05:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Expect some good news!!!!

http://www.cricbuzz.com/component/la...-on-the-cards/

Finally a compromise of sorts between the BCCI and the ICL could be on the cards, after Subhash Chandra and ICL head Himanshu Modi will meet Sharad Pawar and BCCI president Shashank Manohar this week in Mumbai to thrash out their differences.

One of the things that could be proposed during the meeting was ICL becoming a part of the BCCI, according to a top official who said that "ICL matches will most likely be accepted as exhibition matches, officially accepted by BCCI and in turn Zee will compromise on a few issues."

Also the BCCI's domestic telecast and production rights will be up for sale in 2010, with Zee being one of the top contenders this time, there is added incentive for Subhash Chandra to work out a settlement with the BCCI. The official also added that this time the meeting will lead to something conclusive which will surely gladden the hearts of all the ICL cricketers.

If a compromise is worked out then the ICL cricketers could be brought back into the BCCI fold after looking into all the legalities involved.
© Cricbuzz
Old February 3, 2009, 05:15 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Just when I was thinking of cutting them some slack.....

ei shalader..... no wait... I'll save my energy......
Old February 3, 2009, 10:09 PM
Cricket Sage

now why would he say that..wat a retard...never burn your bridges...
let's assume that bcci recognizes icl and these players are unbanned..should these players be selected based on their performance on icl or make them perform in domestic cricket? the way i see it bcb will be a bigger jerk to them than before..not that i have any problem with that..because brining them back in the team will probablyy divide up the team a.k.a. pakistan cricket team..and thats the last thing i wanna see our younger players go through
Old February 3, 2009, 11:16 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: MAM & MBM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebest
Another one in my hit list. Even ICL saga ended amicably I do not want this Quisling aka Mir Jafar aka Peta inaka Nizami within one km of my team even he became second coming of Bradman.
People who still believe that ICLers should be applauded for their courage to stand up againest bullying of BCCI should now understand they just sold their soul for money and do anything to please their boss.
Old February 4, 2009, 08:58 AM
ODI Cricketer

Why, do people from Chittagong usually get married at a young age?

Quote:
Originally Posted by muradnyc
But BCB officials denied it. They are not interested in that ground anymore.

Old February 4, 2009, 04:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by uss01
dont know lol... im syleti and i thought we get married early lol
Old February 4, 2009, 05:37 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by uss01
Probably in Ctg. if they don't get married in time, they get identified as ++
So they are in a hurry to eliminate guesses.
Old February 5, 2009, 05:34 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim Iqbal

SN just becoming a disgusting man.
Old February 6, 2009, 03:08 AM
BC Editorial Team

Guys - it could simply be because it has helped him regain confidence in his game!
Old February 11, 2009, 06:31 PM
Cricket Guru

Don't get it...these players last few deliveries...coupld of fours and a six...and then game is over...and now they are doing the same thing in marriage...what if that also last short time...