facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old March 28, 2013, 09:11 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Shakib, Mashrafe

We almost made a mess of it. Thank God, Nasir was there till end.

Congrats to boys for winning first ever ODI match against SL in SL !

Old March 28, 2013, 10:13 PM
Cricket Legend

Shows the progress Bangladesh is making as a team. I would say take that critics who continue to say Bangladesh isnt fit enough for test cricket, and keep on bringing examples of how Ireland will overtake us.
Old March 28, 2013, 10:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All Bangladeshi players

A win against Srilanka in their backyard is always a mega win. Well done boys.
Old March 28, 2013, 10:26 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: ZAR

Congrats Tigers! Signs of maturity shown by them by finishing the match. We've failed several times in the past in the same situation.

This has lifted the Tigers to 8th position in the raking passing the Kiwis down to no. 9.
Old March 28, 2013, 10:29 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeesh
Shows the progress Bangladesh is making as a team. I would say take that critics who continue to say Bangladesh isnt fit enough for test cricket, and keep on bringing examples of how Ireland will overtake us.

Don't forget the Afghans and all those other imaginary world beating Associate sides that are lined up to tour Pakistan instead of us causing the Pak fans to salivate in their sleep.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old March 28, 2013, 10:46 PM
Test Cricketer

congratulation to mushy and co. thanks to nasir, he must be considered as vc for the team.
Old March 29, 2013, 04:00 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Turn the table. 10 years from now (may be even before that) there will be a thread by an Afgan with a similar thread title.

Allah subhanawatala'rey ektu thanks janao. Without rain this was not possible. Be humble when you are on top. For all my Srilankan friends (BC members), ignore this thread.
Old March 29, 2013, 08:16 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Turn the table. 10 years from now (may be even before that) there will be a thread by an Afgan with a similar thread title.

Allah subhanawatala'rey ektu thanks janao. Without rain this was not possible. Be humble when you are on top. For all my Srilankan friends (BC members), ignore this thread.
Arrey chacchu apni bura manus ei thread-e aishe amader young generation-er furti-farta-ta mati korey dilen...Apni shorirer jotno niin..eto excited hoye porey khamakha shorir-ta noshto korben...aar amra chagol-pagol-polapain manoos..ektu furtir somoi ashche tai ektu nacha-nachi korey nei...

10 years later, when Afghanishthan becomes top-notch cricketing team, then we will celebrate with Afghanisthan, but for now since we got some biriyani we might as well eat the biriyani (Thanda hoye jawar agey, chorbi-ta boshe gele aar khawa jabey naa) and then tomorrow only Allah Subhanatala knows what He has for us, may be not even Pantha bhaat! Ashen apnio nachen ajkey, buro holey ki hobey eita apnar shorir o Sasther joono bhalo!!! Salaam Tigers Eye dada bhai!
Old March 29, 2013, 10:18 AM

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir, Sir Don

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsifTheManRahman
Nasir saved our sorry brown butts today. Without him, we'd be like stray dogs in the streets.
I cannot even picture that in my head. So, I won't.
Old March 29, 2013, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
We are only allowed 4
কার হুকুম?
Old March 29, 2013, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rifat_02
Hmm i think i saw Matthews saying in press conference that because of the rain they cant win the series 3-0. Can someone quote what he actually said? Also, that conference was more about IPL issue than the game against BD it seemed from reading the newspapers so you can see where BD team stands
I did not see that. Can someone confirm?
Old March 29, 2013, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohammedC
Mushy and Angelo poses together then angelo just left it on Mushy's hand, like he gave it to him. Mushy ponders for a second then left it on the podium. (Classic)
Mushfiqur is pretty savvy, but has not used his brain during bowling changes.
Old March 29, 2013, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstlane
It was lucky win I have to say. if we had to chase 300 our batsmen would make a mess of it I am sure. Nevertheless its a win and a first one against SL in SL.
Hard to say. Scoring at 8+ is not easy either.
Old March 29, 2013, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeesh
Haven't they?
Old March 29, 2013, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Arrey chacchu apni bura manus ei thread-e aishe amader young generation-er furti-farta-ta mati korey dilen...Apni shorirer jotno niin..eto excited hoye porey khamakha shorir-ta noshto korben...aar amra chagol-pagol-polapain manoos..ektu furtir somoi ashche tai ektu nacha-nachi korey nei...

10 years later, when Afghanishthan becomes top-notch cricketing team, then we will celebrate with Afghanisthan, but for now since we got some biriyani we might as well eat the biriyani (Thanda hoye jawar agey, chorbi-ta boshe gele aar khawa jabey naa) and then tomorrow only Allah Subhanatala knows what He has for us, may be not even Pantha bhaat! Ashen apnio nachen ajkey, buro holey ki hobey eita apnar shorir o Sasther joono bhalo!!! Salaam Tigers Eye dada bhai!
Zaved, amar biriyani koi?
Old March 29, 2013, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Don't forget the Afghans and all those other imaginary world beating Associate sides that are lined up to tour Pakistan instead of us causing the Pak fans to salivate in their sleep.

Thanks for keeping it G-rated.
Old March 29, 2013, 11:54 AM
Cricket Savant

shuzi mama is elongating my thread..hehehe
Old March 29, 2013, 12:07 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Quote:

But we are not on top yet. And this thread is hardly going over the top. We were frustrated by bees,floodlights and the rain, and yet we leveled a series against a top ODI team. So it helps to let some of that frustration out in this thread.

And how do you say without rain this wasn't possible? Did God tell you that himself over phone?

Seriously, don't rain on anyone's parade please. Sorry, this was a little harsh I guess but I don't like it when people drag God's name into things.
Old March 29, 2013, 02:02 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:

Afghanistan may rise but they are far behind us right now... but how can you say we couldn't win without rain? DL takes shorter game into account by boosting the req run rate. Are all DL results to be discredited? Same lineup chased 290 against India so why not here? Bowling attack is of similar strenght.

#OneTeam1Dream
Old March 29, 2013, 08:12 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Shakib, Nasir

SL i so lucky, saved by the rain or it would have been 2-1 to us.
Old March 30, 2013, 03:13 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by al Furqaan
Afghanistan may rise but they are far behind us right now... but how can you say we couldn't win without rain? DL takes shorter game into account by boosting the req run rate. Are all DL results to be discredited? Same lineup chased 290 against India so why not here? Bowling attack is of similar strenght.
Asaad, not you. Apples and Oranges. At home vs Away. Same lineup???? Did you not witness the collapse? Surely a big time achievement but I am not going to back down from what I said. You are so afraid of the Afgans and it shows.
Old March 30, 2013, 03:20 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by shuziburo
I did not see that. Can someone confirm?
http://www.thedailystar.net/beta2/ne...-angelos-mind/
Old March 30, 2013, 03:24 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
But we are not on top yet. And this thread is hardly going over the top. We were frustrated by bees,floodlights and the rain, and yet we leveled a series against a top ODI team. So it helps to let some of that frustration out in this thread.

And how do you say without rain this wasn't possible? Did God tell you that himself over phone?

Seriously, don't rain on anyone's parade please. Sorry, this was a little harsh I guess but I don't like it when people drag God's name into things.
Not everyone would see one thing and come to the same conclusion. To me it was over the top and some. We should be matured by now. We can agree to disagree.

without the rain ... see my previous post.

No, God doesn't tell me His decisions over the phone. He don't have to. When you achieve something you are to be humble not arrogant. That is where the thanks comment came from.

Acting childish while trying to show up others is not a parade I want to be part off. Right is totally opposite of wrong. If I think something is wrong I will put my 2 cents no matter what you or others think. Thank you and have a blessed day!!
Old March 30, 2013, 03:27 AM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom

Off ja fazil. goto ek bosor dhoirey wait kortasi biriani'r jonno.

Walaikum Salaam.
Old March 30, 2013, 03:29 AM
Cricket Guru
Commissioner, MLC

^ Finally someone else! I have been saying this too. IDK why people AND the players are so gaga over this win. We've had some good wins recently. Don't like this is 1999.