facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old August 4, 2004, 10:49 AM
ODI Cricketer

Default You should not read this

It happened other day when I was idly sitting on a bench in the south corner of the Walter park. It was just before the dusk and the relentless afternoon sun was pouring molten gold all over the park.

One of the half-hearted windows of my then-off-guard mind caught sight of someone approaching towards the bench that I had occupied with such a sense of possessiveness. Someone approaching, bathed in that all-pervasive gold. First it brought me to sense. Then with a snap of a full-view to the accosting figure, I almost got knocked off. But mind you, this was just an attempt to cushion the reader (you) from being bounced too early from this reading. This write-up is just an attempt to prove to you guys that how so often you will disobey this kind of prohibition, (i.e."You should not read this"). Anyway, if you are disturbed or even "I am not amused/impressed", you cannot accuse me, cos I forbade you at the very beginning. Anyway, for now on, everything written will be just random words to make it look longer at the first sight to go well with the starting of this write-up, i.e. the gold-bathed figure. And, any comment will not be unwelcome. Thanks folks. Now see, I am just letting my fingers type whatever it comes to its mind, but who knows whether the fingers have mind. What would have happened if they really had? would they love? Love the lady bathed in liquid gold? and get knocked off, for that matter? Who will say? Any way is it yet long enough to have a credibility? I guess going little further won't hurt. By the way, is it that when someone takes a glance to a write-up, does he or she not just looks at the top, but also at the bottom? If that is the case, I think I should come-up with some kind of 'gold-bathed figure b[edited] at the end of this write-up too. Thanks goodness that it occurred to my mind, or rather to my fingers' minds? Wow, see, they do have mind. Anyway, I think its almost time now, time to stop.

After that, we didn't say anything to each other. There was nothing to say anymore. The sun had sunken by then, behind the now-black bushes and the park suddenly turned into a black-and-white photograph, as still as it could be, only the swaying back of the slender figure slowling diminishing into the dense of the trees. After at last, when I could turn my sight, I discovered a small purse on my side on the bench. It was hers! She has left it here! May be its not all finished here. I promptly moved to get it in my hand. Before I started my frenzied search for a clue to where she may live, I took a long breath to have all the smell of her that I could gather from it. And I knew I am not gonna lose everything of her. At least I have this!

[Edited on 4-8-2004 by chinaman : moderation]

Old August 5, 2004, 02:54 PM
Club Cricketer

I am not impressed
Old August 5, 2004, 03:03 PM
First Class Cricketer

Some wrong word in this post like knew,this is know not (Knew)

[Edited on 8-7-2004 by chinaman : Do not quote large post.]
Old August 7, 2004, 02:44 AM
ODI Cricketer

you are not serious, are you?
Old August 7, 2004, 03:00 AM
ODI Cricketer

nihi

You cannot take Habibul_bashar aka Nisha aka Cricket friend aka Misal seriously as an expert of English spelling as many "mambers" of this site will vouch.
Old August 7, 2004, 03:05 AM
First Class Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by cricketfan
nihi

You cannot take Habibul_bashar aka Nisha aka Cricket friend aka Misal seriously as an expert of English spelling as many "mambers" of this site will vouch.
You are ok cricketfan

[Edited on 7-8-2004 by Habibul_bashar]
Old August 7, 2004, 03:06 AM
ODI Cricketer

... aka nishy (trisha, DEADMAN)

no I cannot, but his mistakes sounds too obvious not to be a troll.
Old August 7, 2004, 03:14 AM
ODI Cricketer

He is a troll alright. Nishy is a different troll though.

Difference between the two:

Habibul_bashar cuts and pastes from cricket articles and score cards in his posts, where as Nishy cuts and pastes jokes. It is a good way to cover up for spelling errors which otherwise show up tellingly when they try to write original posts.

Similarity between the two:

Both are in the habit of changing their signatures and profiles quite frequently. Threads started by each of them often has them as the only interested poster. Example is Habibul_bashar's thread on Sri Lanka vs South Africa first test. At present it consists of 64 posts, 63 of them from our aforementioned friend .

[Edited on 7-8-2004 by cricketfan]

[Edited on 7-8-2004 by cricketfan]
Old August 7, 2004, 10:25 AM
Cricket Legend

[quote]Originally posted by cricketfan

. At present it consists of 64 posts, 63 of them from our aforementioned friend .

Maybe he trying to impress nishy
Old August 7, 2004, 10:45 AM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza
Default i took your advice

for the first time, i took your advice and did not read it!
Old August 8, 2004, 01:24 PM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally posted by AgentSmith
for the first time, i took your advice and did not read it!
Interesting to notice that you have consitently failed to distinguish between me (nihi) and nishy (et. al.), and the fact of your being the 'knig of typo' hasn't help much either.
Old August 8, 2004, 01:29 PM
First Class Cricketer

Where is our jokeing mamber
nishy?
[quote]Originally posted by rassel
Quote:

. At present it consists of 64 posts, 63 of them from our aforementioned friend .

Maybe he trying to impress nishy
:

[Edited on 8/8/2004 by Habibul_bashar]
Old August 8, 2004, 01:39 PM

Favorite Player: Mashrafee Mortaza

Quote:
Originally posted by nihi
Interesting to notice that you have consitently failed to distinguish between me (nihi) and nishy (et. al.), and the fact of your being the 'knig of typo' hasn't help much either.
are u actually two persons? i'm confused. Zoloft rassel (like picchi hannan or murgi selim, we can safely call him zoloft rassel) is the best person to clearify this. where are u man?

[Edited on 8-8-2004 by AgentSmith]
Old August 8, 2004, 01:42 PM
First Class Cricketer

Rassel has gone Offline
Old August 8, 2004, 02:36 PM
Cricket Legend

Take it from me agent both nihi and nishy are two different fanatic! More description will be coming as fanaticism continues.

By the way, no more spamming( you know who I am talking to) I will be offline for a while.
Old August 8, 2004, 08:52 PM
ODI Cricketer

Nishy is the one who bombards this forum with jokes already circulating in internet. Habibul_bashar is the one who quotes reports, scorecards and other posts without reading or understanding them.

nihi writes original stuff even though a few of them tend to go above the heads of many. One should not confuse chalk ( Nishy) from cheese(nihi). I quite like nihi's unique writing style. Nishy on the other hand has no writing style to speak of. Lifting from the net is called plagiarization not writing.

By the day, do not confuse me(cricketfan) with Cricket friend which was one of the previous nicks of Habibul_bashar.

[Edited on 9-8-2004 by cricketfan]
Old August 8, 2004, 09:23 PM
ODI Cricketer

thanks to cricketfan for quite flattering comments (and I love cheese too). But he as well makes me about 'going above the head'.

As for AgentSmith's endorsement to Rassel his authority on distinguishing between 'mambers', I would rather say: Rassel, with all his entertaining posts, has failed to assimilate habibul_bashar and nishy (if he {Rassel} is not faking it)

And for cricketfans' observation on those two further justifies their uniqueness. That is if he doesn't maintain some differences, how he would expect to convince people about the distinction between the two. Also there were interesting and obvious actions taken by both of these over the time which leaves no doubt, but I feel lazy to dig them out and bring on here.

[Edited on 9-8-2004 by nihi]
Old August 8, 2004, 09:40 PM
ODI Cricketer

Welcome.

To be frank, I had not read your post just as the title suggested. By the time I decided to read it, it was already censored by the moderator and I missed out on the full unabridged post.

Old August 9, 2004, 12:27 AM
Cricket Legend

nihi sunny boy you don’t know what happened between me and nishy behind the close door. For couple of days, I made his life a living a hell. Even though, he started it, I gave him some medicine that he will never forget. if you still unsure what am I talking about, just check with nishy. he will elaborate more on this dumb matter.
Old August 9, 2004, 10:48 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Welcome.

To be frank, I had not read your post just as the title suggested. By the time I decided to read it, it was already censored by the moderator and I missed out on the full unabridged post.

I just came to know that it was edited, and though I didn't care much, I went to see and figured out that it was a just a word that was deleted (rather curtailed). I did a search on that word (which is a 'deragatory ' synonym for 'cowdung' ) and found quite a few occurences over the time. I know there was no intention in mod's mind to display discrimination, but I thought since its not that hard to edit everywhere, it may be expected that same policy is adopted everywhere.

BTW, I wasn't that sure why this word was considered so offending to begin with. But, mod's opinion is final, so...

[Edited on 9-8-2004 by nihi : inadvertant use of icon]