facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old June 7, 2018, 06:06 AM
First Class Cricketer

Default ভয়াবহ

আমাদের পোলাগুলা যেমন ক্রিকেট খেলতেছে আর্ন্তজাতিক পর্যায়ে
মাইয়াগুলাও খেলে মাঝে মধ্যে

তো সেই সুযোগ এক্কেবারেই না পাওয়া মাইয়াগুলা এইবার এশিয়া কাপ টি২০ তে ফাইনাল খেলবো খেলবো করতাছে

কাপটাও নিয়া চইল্লা আসতে পারে, কওন যায় না

তো হেই মাইয়াগুলার বেতন ভাতা কেমুন পায় তা দেখতে গিয়া তো দেহি ভয়াবহ অবস্থা
কেউ কি জানেন অহনও কি সেই ৩০ এপ্রিল ২০১৭ এর বেতন ভাতা-ই পাইতেছে মাইয়ারা?

এমনিতেই মাইয়ারা থাকে অনেক রকম সামাজিক চাপে
তারউপর আবার বেতন ভাতা যদি এইরকম তাজ্জব রকম কম হয় কেমনে কি ?

পোলাগো লগে ফারাক থাহারও তো একটা সীমা থাকবে
যারা দেশের লেইগ্গা খেইলতেছে তাগো বেতন তো একজন রিক্সাওয়ালা, দিনমজুর এর মাসিক আয় থেইক্কাও কম

এই খারাপ কামটা বন্ধ হওয়ার দরকার
ক্রিকেট বোর্ডের টাকার অভাব নাই
তারা গিয়া হকিতে টাকা দেয়
অথচ নিজেগো মাইয়া খেলোয়াড়দের সম্মান দেয় না
এইটা কেমুন কথা ?

বেতনের একি হাল

Old June 7, 2018, 06:26 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Excellent thread! A very timely thread~!
Thank you Boka amma!

BCB, the Bangladesh cricket administration, Bangladesh Government and Sports & Youth Ministry should be ASHAMED of your ineptness and should be held accountable for not paying the Bangladesh Women's cricket team's players their salary properly. ICC should question and investigate BCB, step in to see WHY the BD women cricketers (national) are still NOT compensated properly!

Pathetic, pathetic Papon and your BCB! Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, I urge you to take charge on this, NOW.
Old June 7, 2018, 07:49 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Tam,Sak,Nasa,Mash

Nekre miya raji hoy kina dekhen
Old June 7, 2018, 08:12 AM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
ami raji. kajer jaygay taka jabe okaje na
Old June 7, 2018, 11:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Agreed. 30,000 Tk for a national player is too low. Btw, men's salaries are also second lowest in ICC after Zim. But some men of course get more sponsorship opportunities and also the ability to play in lucrative foreign leagues.

Yet another reason to privatize Bangladesh cricket. They will give you what you are worth,and they will give you the tools to improve your worth. Never will they fix anything like the govt. does. Women will much MUCH better compensated in the private sector, in the short term (salaries) and in the long term (partnerships with other companies who want to promote women's cricket form international women's t-20 league) .I have no doubt about that.

#PrivatizeBangladeshCricket

My heart really goes out to them when they have two bats only, and when they get stolen, they can't replace them (The recent Rumana story). You telling me no one could strike a a deal with any of the major bat companies like SS or GM for bats on demand? It costs them virtually nothing as they have economies of scale. We could provide them exposure in return in a cricket crazy country. All these ideas won't come from the govt. They will come from the private sector.

Old June 7, 2018, 12:44 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
ami raji. kajir kothai na bolbo na
Nekre tow dekhi ekebarey Biya korar jonno osthir...Pagol hoye bose ahey!
Old June 7, 2018, 01:49 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by bujhee kom
Nekre tow dekhi ekebarey Biya korar jonno osthir...Pagol hoye bose ahey!
aki amar post edit kore amar fuler moto pobitro choritre kutsa rotano hoche!
Old June 7, 2018, 02:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Miler/warner/Ryder/maxweL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
Agreed. 30,000 Tk for a national player is too low. Btw, men's salaries are also second lowest in ICC after Zim. But some men of course get more sponsorship opportunities and also the ability to play in lucrative foreign leagues.

Yet another reason to privatize Bangladesh cricket. They will give you what you are worth,and they will give you the tools to improve your worth. Never will they fix anything like the govt. does. Women will much MUCH better compensated in the private sector, in the short term (salaries) and in the long term (partnerships with other companies who want to promote women's cricket form international women's t-20 league) .I have no doubt about that.

My heart really goes out to them when they have two bats only, and when they get stolen, they can't replace them (The recent Rumana story). You telling me no one could strike a a deal with any of the major bat companies like SS or GM for bats on demand? It costs them virtually nothing as they have economies of scale. We could provide them exposure in return in a cricket crazy country. All these ideas won't come from the govt. They will come from the private sector.

nice one.well said.

also nice that for the first time, you didnt blame mushfiq for something. LOL
Old June 7, 2018, 02:06 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

Haha, you may laugh. But the truth is when I speak about him, that's what people remember. About 25% of my posts are about the deviant Rahim, the rest is about other stuff. People only remember what they want to remember, maybe because it hits too close to home. And I speak about that lame character so much because it is part of my activism to educate the masses about how he has been a locker room cancer for so long.

Anyway, it's too late now. Removing puny Rahim won't make much of a difference now. The damage has been done. Instead, my new activism is privatizing Bangladesh Cricket.

#PrivatizeBdCricket
Old June 7, 2018, 07:37 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
Haha, you may laugh. But the truth is when I speak about him, that's what people remember. About 25% of my posts are about the deviant Rahim, the rest is about other stuff. People only remember what they want to remember, maybe because it hits too close to home. And I speak about that lame character so much because it is part of my activism to educate the masses about how he has been a locker room cancer for so long.

Anyway, it's too late now. Removing puny Rahim won't make much of a difference now. The damage has been done. Instead, my new activism is privatizing Bangladesh Cricket.

#PrivatizeBdCricket
lololol you're alright, Roey.