facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Cricket > Cricket

Cricket Join fellow Tigers fans to discuss all things Cricket

Old April 13, 2007, 05:41 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahmood
We all have seen how Bangladesh did when Basher was injured and Pilot captained the team against Zimbabwe in Zimbabwe.

At this moment, Bashar is the best choice we have.
I felt an urgency to find out this thread from the archive by seeing so many bad things about my captain recently. I also know there are 90% threads against him. But just wanted to remind all that we had many discussion on this before and like me and all others from not only BC, but the whole BD, - wanted to see Bashar as a captain in WC07. This is unfortunate that bad patches hitted him on a bad time (as Murphy's Law). But I hope we will be thankful to the captain for our dream run in WC07. If you think that it's not captain, it's only the players - probably you need to know little more on cricket. Also we saw before how internal groupings within BD team destroy the unity. Bashar did splendid job to keep the BD team as a team which was very crucial for the success we gained.