facebook Twitter RSS Feed YouTube StumbleUpon

Home | Forum | Chat | Tours | Articles | Pictures | News | Tools | History | Tourism | Search

Go Back   BanglaCricket Forum > Miscellaneous > Forget Cricket

Forget Cricket Talk about anything [within Board Rules, of course :) ]

Old April 11, 2007, 12:39 PM
Test Cricketer

Default Hasina Charged with murder

Just read it in BBC.

Link

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/6544835.stm

Old April 11, 2007, 12:49 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Hmmm...ekkere chipa dise. Koslano uchit eita re r arekta jei buri ase oita re. Dono ta koslani khaile bujhbe.
Old April 11, 2007, 12:59 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Rafiq

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabir
Hmmm...ekkere chipa dise. Koslano uchit eita re r arekta jei buri ase oita re. Dono ta koslani khaile bujhbe.
Kabir bhai, "Koslani" ki!!!
Old April 11, 2007, 01:04 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Sakib - the real Tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_dorshok
Bhai re, eita to practically na dekhaile bujhay bolte partesi na. Koslani mani hoilo ডলা mara. Although, such ডলা is not good for the receiving end!

Koslani = কসলানি
Old April 11, 2007, 05:02 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

Hang her publicly !!!
Old April 11, 2007, 05:25 PM
Cricket Legend

I hope this is not merely a ploy to keep these people out (or get them out) of the country. I hope they actually do prosecute them and set an example.
Old April 11, 2007, 05:35 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Tamim & Sakib

She ha apparently changed her mind on the April 14th return and might not even come back at the end of this month. DS says that she will stay back in USA till JUne/July. Some influential person in the government has supposedly assured her that her image will not be tarnished ( as if she has an image that can be tarnished !! DUHH) and has told her not to come back till she gets the green signal from the government. This kind of actions if true makes the CTG position that much more weaker as it would seem that they are sheltering this *****. Why would someone from the government advice her when to come back to the country ???? What about the corruption allegations against her regarding the MIG 29 purchases during her tenure ? Why arent they filing cases against her for those. I hope the CTG does not disappoint me by letting this ***** off the hook.
Old April 11, 2007, 06:43 PM
Test Cricketer

CTG will put her in jail if she comes back.
Old April 11, 2007, 08:41 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

This is just another stupid blunder....why file another charges when she is overseas?? Now she changes her mind.

DS says she was about to board the plane for her April 14 retun but backed out after the new charges. Why not wait a few more days?
Old April 11, 2007, 09:58 PM
Super Moderator
BC Editorial Team

Favorite Player: Ice Man, Chatter Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by cricket_dorshok

onekta Aktel world cup ad er moto
Old April 11, 2007, 11:54 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien
This is just another stupid blunder....why file another charges when she is overseas?? Now she changes her mind.

DS says she was about to board the plane for her April 14 retun but backed out after the new charges. Why not wait a few more days?
That probably was the intention---make her stay away from BD.
Old April 12, 2007, 12:40 AM
Test Cricketer

this government is trying to get hasina and khaleda out of bangladesh. i dont know why they need to be out of the country. i mean if they commit a crime they should be punished just like anyone else. i dont think they should have the option to leave the country.
Old April 12, 2007, 04:50 AM
Test Cricketer

I think murder case againts Hasina is a ploy to make her out of the country. Whatever it is: its all good. Entire their life they were putting false case againts ppl now they would know how it feel. Good job CTG!!!
Old April 12, 2007, 06:26 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaoun
this government is trying to get hasina and khaleda out of bangladesh. i dont know why they need to be out of the country. i mean if they commit a crime they should be punished just like anyone else. i dont think they should have the option to leave the country.
Maybe they cannot prove any of their allegations easily and getting them out of the country will help them achieve their objectives of having cleaner politics. Sending them out of the country is as effective vis a vis sending them to jail. It can also be publicized as punishment. I guess its a very good political move.
Old April 12, 2007, 07:50 AM
Administrator
Operations & Administrations

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

They may put them in Jail, but unsure how people will react, so instead of taking that risk, if its posible to keep them away from Bangladesh for the next 2-3 year CTC is in power, they are happy.
Old April 12, 2007, 08:40 AM
Cricket Legend

Hasina would not be arrested until charges are proved???????? hahaha how come the rest of all the politicians got arrested without charges being proved????
Old April 12, 2007, 09:34 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatekeeper
That probably was the intention---make her stay away from BD.
I dont see how that helps when she can cause more trouble from overseas than she would if she was under house arrest or something in Bangladesh.

Quote:
Maybe they cannot prove any of their allegations easily and getting them out of the country will help them achieve their objectives of having cleaner politics. Sending them out of the country is as effective vis a vis sending them to jail. It can also be publicized as punishment. I guess its a very good political move.
Ok, how do you suppose they get Khaleda out of the country? She is under heavy surveillance and senior BNP leader's were told to keep clear of her residence. She is "unofficially" under house arrest, or pretty much almost there.

I dont think getting her out of the country is the government's agenda at all.
Old April 12, 2007, 10:11 AM
ODI Cricketer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien
I dont see how that helps when she can cause more trouble from overseas than she would if she was under house arrest or something in Bangladesh.

Ok, how do you suppose they get Khaleda out of the country? She is under heavy surveillance and senior BNP leader's were told to keep clear of her residence. She is "unofficially" under house arrest, or pretty much almost there.

I dont think getting her out of the country is the government's agenda at all.
The agenda, I speculate, is to keep them out of active politics. Ektare dourer upor rakhbe, arektare kisui korbeh nah on the condition that she becomes a vegetable. Eitakei boleh political genius, but unfortunately not the best thing to do morally.
But hey that is politics.
Old April 13, 2007, 05:50 AM
Cricket Legend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9pfPeKONYY

Hasina may not be be directly responsible for the Oct 28th violence, but notice how some AL supporters are justifying the lynchings.

Notice how the AL death squads range from the half naked guy to people wearing shirts nicely tucked in under their trousers, peoples party indeed.
Old April 13, 2007, 05:53 AM
Cricket Legend

Hasina and Khaleda have only themselves to blame for their current situation. Between each other they had 15years in power, all the time was spent in corruption and unnecessary violence and bloodshed.. there were years when we had almost a month in hartal and strikes, stopping industrial production and hampering economic growth.

The army might just be taking the opportunity but both BAL and BNP has to take responsibility for the current situation. I just hope that the interim government gives away to a democratically elected government when the time comes.. we don't need yet another military government like Ershad.
Old April 13, 2007, 06:37 AM
BanglaCricket Staff
BC - Bangladesh Representative

Favorite Player: Father of BD Cricket

It is the end of the tunnel for our glorious ladies.
What goes up must come down.
Inevitability.

Special 1 has pointed it out beautifully.

You have to beat them at their own game. Play politics on the biggest of politicians ( in terms of our country).
Both of our great ladies are on the verge of either "on the run" or "living dead"...
trust me, know matter who you are, if you are out of sight, you are definitely bound to be out of mind. give it another 6 months to a year, the party itself will alienate themselves from this two ladies. CTG dont hv to do anything.

Plus having them out of the country is a much better option than trying to put them in jail. Why waste tax payers money in trying to prosecute them which might takes years and years...

the country needs to focus on constructive activities rather drawing attention ( both local and international) to a lost cause...

the quick we get rid of them, the better its for the country...
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest [Al-Qur'an,13:28]
Old April 13, 2007, 08:41 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Viv Richards, Steve Waugh

Moin is weak. He is afraid of a back lash from AL supporters. Cause they have caused all the uprising in the last year. That is the reason he wants her out. Out of sight out of mind sort of thing. This is double standard I guess. There shouldn't be two types of laws for politicians. All should be tried. There shouldn't be any case and VIP case. all cases are equal in the eyes of law. He is making a big mistake. The first wrong step he has taken.

He needed to destroy these two party once for all. Any remaining will hamper all the progress that was made. Moron kamor onek beshi betha lagey. These two party will come back with evegence if not uprooted now once for all.
Old April 13, 2007, 09:45 AM
BC T-Shirt Design Winner

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Mortaza

Excellent!

Old April 13, 2007, 10:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtiaz82
Hasina and Khaleda have only themselves to blame for their current situation. Between each other they had 15years in power, all the time was spent in corruption and unnecessary violence and bloodshed.. there were years when we had almost a month in hartal and strikes, stopping industrial production and hampering economic growth.

The army might just be taking the opportunity but both BAL and BNP has to take responsibility for the current situation. I just hope that the interim government gives away to a democratically elected government when the time comes.. we don't need yet another military government like Ershad.
Very well said. What a dilemma we have, right? Why are we cursed we this double edged sword?
Old April 17, 2007, 04:38 AM
Cricket Legend

Reading comments from Sajeeb Wajed Joy's Blog make me feel that some AL supporters are crazier than Hasina. At least Hasina didnt justify the October 28th murders unlike these AL Criminals.

Now October 28th is being as a "Peoples Victory day" by some AL Supporters

https://www2.blogger.com/comment.g?b...05156460934239
Oct 28 is an event that witnessed people's victory

In the video you could also see that the dispersed AL supporters reunited and lashed back at the JAMAATI RAJAKARS.

AL patriots retaliated by killing 6 shibir men on spot. AL has the religious right to kill 25k BNP-JAMAAT supporters!!!!!!!!!

Oct 28 is hailed as the biggest celebration of victory against the Illegitimate offsprings of the forbidden rajakars.

JAMAAT solely was responsible for the oct 28 incident. How dare the RAJAKARS stood against the people?????